It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This video shows how FOX news covered up the truth about a hormone in milk. Who knows what else could be covered up.

youtube.com...

[edit on 4-1-2008 by evolutionz]

[edit on 4-1-2008 by evolutionz]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sadly, i see no video link or anything that looks like one

well, i see something now, but is rather confusing

[edit on 4/1/08 by Jim.Hero]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is true, Geraldo Rivera reffered to 9/11 truthers as maniacs.

Observe..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't trust Fox News unless I can verify what they present from other sources. However it's entertaining with O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes. But their omitting Ron Paul from the debate on Sunday is seriously suspect.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
evolutionz...chilling video there man...i cannot blieve FOX could do such a thing as that..n most of all i cannot believe that farmers inject all kindsa drugs into their animals just so that they could increase profitz!

that is indeed a conspiracy there...n a real 1 at that...i think this is y cancer is on the rise in america...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It amazes me that people would be the slightest bit surprised about FOX News being dishonest. Does this really surprise anyone, really? It would surprise me more if they actually covered something controversial that didn't support the administration or big corporate interests, and I don't mean in order to sweep it under the rug or water down other, less biased coverage.

I think FOX has pioneered the art of "gladiator news". Give the people their games, incite fear when useful, and keep them occupied and distracted so they need not organize as informed citizenry, spend too much time on any one issue, or actually pursue anything in order to affect change.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an organized mass protest against FOX.

Was there even one?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an organized mass protest against FOX.
Was there even one?
[edit on 5-1-2008 by TheoOne]

Eh? What would that do?

People don't pay FOX for the service so they have no reason to care about a protest, they would just use it as camera fodder to say "look at these lunatics".

The only way to hurt FOX is to boycott their advertisers, however for every person who boycotts there is 20 who purchase the crap that their advertisers sell. Worse than that there is 40 who will believe every stinking twisted lie those stations sell, they drink it down like white salty emissions and love it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
faux news and the whole MSM is criminal to the bone in my view.

What the heck can we do? gotta be something.
Its almost as if Goebbels himself were here and running the show.
its truly mad.

T.P.T.B must be stopped. but how?
they have like 100 trillion billion million dollars.....and we gave it to them..........gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr...we are dumb i think...
but we can always educate ourselves and stop being so dumb/gullible.
good luck to us......were gonna need it.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
On This thread NH GOP pulls support from FOX on debate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So much for fair and balanced

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is completely unAmerican to not believe everything a billionaire globalist from Australia says. What part of ally don't you people get?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here are some links to email or fax FOX or Monsanto with your opinion about the Bovine Growth Hormone topic posted by evolutionz above:

foxBHGsuit

This BGH topic should have a thread of it own.... if FOX is so underhanded about hiding the fact that the BGH that causes cancer in humans is in the milk that our children drink, I imagine the fall-out from a political scam is hardly worth their time to consider.

Here you will find behind-the-scenes details about how a large share of America’s milk supply has quietly become adulterated with the effects of a synthetic hormone (bovine growth hormone, or BGH) secretly injected into cows…and how pressure from the hormone maker Monsanto led Fox TV to fire two of its award-winning reporters and sweep under the rug much of what they discovered but were never allowed to broadcast.

I agree that the best way to get their attention is to boycott their advertisers.

Starred and Flagged

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Information and email adresses for you to tell fox what you think . www.ronaldholland.com...

It happens to be a Ron Paul supporter web site, but it does list all the email addresses.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
good stuff i like it. it is true though, you can make up news because of the free speech thing. money is the highest principle. the people suffer because of this, it sad that the things you see on t.v are made up, but a wise person takes everything with a grain of salt, especially in the year 2008.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I dont think this is limited to Fox news I think all the mass media is this way and it is a big industry issue. These guys pull the strings the own the country and they make the rules and we are just sheep. I can think of coverups by a few news corps in the past 15 years and its not going to change until we take our country back from the big money that controls it.

new topics

top topics

join