It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bases in Idaho???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does anybody know if there really is underground bases in Idaho and where might they be? I heard of an underground alien base possibly under Burley Idaho. Some say it is a connector for dulce. Take a look at this link look for idaho at bottom of page www.burlingtonnews.net... I am very curious to know whether this is true or not. Are there possibly alien bases in Idaho or joint human-alien bases? These are probably the D.U.M.B (Deep Underground Military Bases) Bases Phil Schneider talked about. Has anyone heard anything about these bases? Phil Schneider mentioned them in his lecture here www.abovetopsecret.com... or you can view part of his video where he discusses it on youtube here www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes there are secret bases/areas of Idaho...
If you look on Google Maps you can see area 51, but you can't see the INL "Idaho National Laboratory"...Which is located just northwest of Idaho Falls,ID...(in Arco, ID between Idaho Falls and Sun Valley, ID)
This "site" as it is referred to locally, is one of the largest and prolifically growing nuclear reactor sites in America with a supposedly 50+ nuclear reactors, and that is a lot of energy. There are many reasons this "site" is in Idaho...

1.well hidden in the middle of little Idaho

2.extensive volcanic activity throughout Idaho, thus creating caves, and large amounts of silica content (silica is refined and used as an innsilate radiation, and used to make processor chips in computers).

3.one of the biggest reasons for the site is the large under-ground water supply (to cool the reactors).

I know these things because I live in Idaho, and have taken field trips in school there...Also I have known people that have worked out there, and have been told they do A lot of other testing and research projects for the DOD, DOE, and many more government factions.

I also worked for a moving company that delivered some of the heaviest computer equipment I have ever seeeen. I'm saying like 1000+ pound computer equipment. This delivery was in the middle of no where and delivered to a small shack, made of cinder-blocks and very plain, and small.
The inside seemed somewhat bigger than the outside? The inside was also air conditioned to aprox. 60 degrees (to cool the enormous equipment there).
This is really nothing compared to what is actually there, but it is a small story of truth to what I have personally seen....

You can't even pull off to the side of the road out there or in a short time you will be questioned as to what your concern is. (emergency only)_javascript:icon('
'). The butte out there is an old volcano and its flat top is filled with antenna of all types, there are motion detectors and other alarms and detection devices through out the desert on INL land.

I wish more people could know about the secrete bases here in Idaho...
Much of what they do really concerns me as a resident and citizen. People should know the VERY FIRST NUCLEAR SUBMARINE WAS MADE IN IDAHO.
Also the first attempted nuclear plane was attempted at the "site", but said to have failed due to weight issues on the craft

I DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR NOT BELIEVING ME, THESE ARE SOMEWHAT OUTLANDISH ACCUSATIONS, BUT DO SOME RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. PROBABLY NOT MUCH. THIS "SITE" IS TURNING PRISTINE IDAHO INTO A TOXIC, CANCER INDUCING WASTELAND..............................................................................................

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO SEEK THE TRUTH IN LIFE...PEACE_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There are many of these deep underground bases all over the US, and the world, in fact. There is a high speed transit system that is used to travel from one base to another, it goes all around the world. No body, not even the aliens who use it, know who built it, but they did figure out how to use it, and they do use it. I know of only one point of entry, and that is at Montauk Point on Lang Island in NYC. No, you cannot access it from the park, the entrance is very well hidden, and guarded. People who talk about this stuff do not live for long, so I will say no more about it here.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hey Autowrench......where can I get a ticket to ride this train and how much are the tickets....? Come on man, you cannot just come on and say those things and not back it up. If you talk about it the MIB are going to come for you....?

Built by aliens.........sorry never seem one, don't believe in them. Kinda like Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Cheers mate

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Revelation9_1_11

Well.. if you are familiar with Phil Schneider, and believe his story then I guess the answer is yes.
Otherwise, I do not see anyone being able to answer this, seeing how it's all speculation.
IMHO d.u.m.b.'s exist. I mean why not...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I grew up in Burley Idaho. And while there are many strange things to be said about Idaho, I never heard anything about an underground tunnel.

Now, caves? Yes. Many many. Idaho is a vast sea of old volcanoes and there are endless underground cave systems. There are HUGE ice caves too, which is neat. But none near Burley. You have to go to Twin Falls and go down in the Canyon to find the closest. There's even a place we went as kids, you'd have to let the river suck you under and into it. It's a wonder no one drown. And natural hot springs all over.

But to get weird, you want to go out to the desert and look for old minute men missle silos. Or the japanese detention camp.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007

Hey Autowrench......where can I get a ticket to ride this train and how much are the tickets....? Come on man, you cannot just come on and say those things and not back it up. If you talk about it the MIB are going to come for you....?

Built by aliens.........sorry never seem one, don't believe in them. Kinda like Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

Cheers mate

Never once said it was built by aliens, did I? For some, a mountain of evidence would not be enough to convince, so I do not try to do that. I only tell what I know to be true, to my knowledge, and I do not try to "convince" anyone. Take it or leave it, BTW, I know of another entrance also...Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. I am certain there are other portals, but my knowledge does not go that far. I am only privy to some information, not all, and not as much as some others who came here and tried to tell you all things, just to be ridiculed, flamed, and called a liar. And friend, Men in black are not the ones who come for you, you have been reading way to many comic books. If they come for you, you will never see it coming, and the crime will go unsolved. Many have died over relating classified info to the general public, and in many ways, I can see why TPTB wish to keep all this a secret.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For anyone new to d.u.m.b.'s, here's some info for you.

Ever heard of this group?

Or Google It

and ... Philip Schneider

[edit on 18/12/08 by Dr Pepper]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Recently on 2 diffrent shows one being Alex Jones Show and the other being Coast to Coast there have been 2 diffrent people basically saying the same thing the first person on Alex jones said : That his wifes friends Husband has been Hauling MRE's by the truck loads(Tractor Trailor) into these caves for the last month non stop and then on Coast to Coast a Guy called in and told Geoge that he lives near one of these caves and he has also seen allot of traffic going in and outta these caves so I wonder whats about to happen? any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega007

Alright, one hint. Go here: Link Go down and explore what the staff with let you see. Hide out until park closes. Sneak in and take supplies with you. Keep going down, and remember, you were warned.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
One of my friends lives in Idaho Falls and was asking me to research if there were any underground facilities in Arco, because her brother, who was trained in studying black holes, was sent there. I was wondering why they have 50 nuclear reactors (according to their website, 52).

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The Idaho National Laboratory currently only has 1 active reactor, which is not power producing. It is used mainly to create radioactive isotopes for medical purposes. The rest have been shut down for years. Many have been almost completely scrapped and decontaminated.

There are no underground bases in Idaho. There were 3 titan missile sites once upon a time. But now they are filled in. One is used to store toxic waste.

There are no alien bases, UFO hot spots, Deep Underground Military Bases, or any of that other crap out here.

new topics

top topics

join