It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will "they" assassinate Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I love this guy.

This Ron Paul guy, who seems like our only hope...

I'm not even American, but this man matters as much to many Canadians at the moment as Kennedy did in the 60's.

It scares me though, because I can see him getting killed sooner or later.

I know that he's already received death threats, and that he is a threat to the Fed. etc etc

You all know this regurgitated stuff I'm talking about.

I want to know... do you think we'll see an attempt on his life this year?

I'd hate to see this guy go, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was silenced.

Nice work in Iowa Ron! 10 %! That's miles ahead of that Ghoul-iani loser...

[edit on 4-1-2008 by GioTheGreek]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why would they need to do that, when he will not be winning anyway. They can fix these things(2004 anyone). He is a strange one, and i do wonder what purpose he has, maybe they just want to see the base feeling.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Politically, they already have. Censoring him in the media, keeping him out of debates, and smearing his followers has essentially killed him. The media has won and there is no chance in getting any change for this country. We may have a new president soon, but he or she will continue us on this same dirty road.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why,murder him when you can have your puppets in the media pretend he does not exist? besides,I fail to see what assassinating Paul wolud do coming only two weeks after the hit on Bhutto.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't trust any of them either... but I guess we all need a bit of hope at times, and he seems like the only one willing to talk (promise to do something) about all of this.

Sad that he never stood a chance in the first place... because of election fraud.

But what if, this movement gets bigger and bigger? Won't he have a legitimate shot at winning this thing?

*Will they then make an attempt at his life?

Perhaps he's just another puppet as you say.

God I love you guys :-) ATS rocks

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You're right, politically he has been taken out of the picture by the media...

Look at Bill O'Reilly here, where he mentions that Ron Paul "scares" him...

Bill is such a donkey.

Here's a link to the interview in case you've missed it.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So.......I guess it's more like, that -

People look up to Ron Paul, but Government hates Ron Paul?

I see...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If Something happened to Ron Paul , sudden death/suicide/heart attack , there would be many people up in arms saying the Government murdered Ron Paul and I dont believe the Government wants to tangle with 20- 60 million Pissed off Americans.

So the Government has the Media do the dirty work for them and play down Ron as a nobody/kook whose Ideas are way too extreme for reality.

VOTE Ron Paul and send a message to the white house as "we are not going to take the BS anymore"..

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Nailer]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some guy called a local radio station the other day and was rambling about Ron Paul getting assasinated and everybody on the station started FREAKING.

So yes, the theory is out there and if he is elected I also think he might be taken out. Hes the first president sice JFK thats admitted he wants to dismantle the C.I.A.

Go Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ive been reading about this Ron Paul bloke out of interest. As a British CT in the UK it was interesting to see how this develops and I watched the national news which had a feature on Iowa. Now I dont know how many candidates were represented but they mustve mentioned every one EXCEPT Ron Paul, it aint just a national thing in the states people, this is global.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That doesn't surprise me at all JammyBunn...

Thanks for the info :-)

I used to live in Gibraltar, and watched Channel 4 and Sky news all the time... they are just as bad as Fox News at times.

Take care my friend :-)

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't think they ever would it would be utterly stupid. Think about it.

Prison Planet is mainstream media now.

Ron Paul is not really a factor for them they would just brainwash him when neccessary implan him some mincontrol chip or what have you...!

But i think that won't happen, they need a man that leads the public's mind "behind the light". God there are so many ways how they could do it, open your eyes please!

JFK was the last president who struggled realizing his puppetry of being a president in terms of power and he wanted to give some info out that would blow the cover to some extend so you know what happened.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

In what fantasy world is Prison Planet "mainstream media?!"

The positions and principles that Dr. Paul espouses and the way in which he speaks out against the system and fights for our rights as individuals, it certainly is a possibility someone could try to harm him. He is taking on some very powerful people.

I hate it when people dismiss him out of hand; the PEOPLE are the power in this country, we seem to have forgotten that, though. If enough people get out on the grassroots level and get the MESSAGE out, I don't see how Dr. Paul could lose. Of course the media is going to try to stand in his way! They stand to lose a LOT of he gets the presidency!

What needs to happen is those of us that support him need to convince everyone we know to support him (shouldn't be hard, given the platform), get out there with signs, flyers, buttons, whatever we can do to get this man in office. America needs a leader like Ron Paul.

Assasination? I dunno. Stonewalling and neglecting him in the media in the hopes that his influence can be controlled? Absolutely, it's already happening.

Wake up people, it's time for a REVOLUTION!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

In what fantasy world is Prison Planet "mainstream media?!"

The positions and principles that Dr. Paul espouses and the way in which he speaks out against the system and fights for our rights as individuals, it certainly is a possibility someone could try to harm him. He is taking on some very powerful people.

I hate it when people dismiss him out of hand; the PEOPLE are the power in this country, we seem to have forgotten that, though. If enough people get out on the grassroots level and get the MESSAGE out, I don't see how Dr. Paul could lose. Of course the media is going to try to stand in his way! They stand to lose a LOT of he gets the presidency!

What needs to happen is those of us that support him need to convince everyone we know to support him (shouldn't be hard, given the platform), get out there with signs, flyers, buttons, whatever we can do to get this man in office. America needs a leader like Ron Paul.

Assasination? I dunno. Stonewalling and neglecting him in the media in the hopes that his influence can be controlled? Absolutely, it's already happening.

Wake up people, it's time for a REVOLUTION!

Agreed.

Nice take Axeman.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

Nice to see we actually agree on something eh?

I already supported Ron Paul because of his platform. Then I saw this movie: www.freedomtofascism.com...

...and it really had an impact. I suspect that, in our argument about Mr. Cooper, my ignorance to this tax racket clouded my opinion. He was a nut-job about some stuff, and he was probably killed because he resisted rather than because of a plot, but the "tax charges" they were going to arrest him for were almost certainly fraudulent.

Anyway, get out there in your towns and get the message out. My wife and I are working hard for Dr. Paul, and you should too. All of you. If you value your freedom, anyway.

Get to it, people.

Edit to add: www.ronpaul2008.com...

[edit on 1/9/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ahh... this is depressing.

And don't you know why?

Say for example there was an individual, free from corruption, free from 'debt', free from the politics of ownership and free from the consequences that the governors of humanity have got us in now... as if there could ever be such a person.

Now, given your/our feelings with regards to the benefits of honouring the feelings and beliefs of others and ourselves what could benefit the competition more than us/you/them acknowledging our/their own defeat by our/their own rules....

Now isnt that what democracy means?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Fascism bro...

I guess that's what it's all about.

Thanks for your posts guys.

The mainstream media and dodgy voting machines win once again...

Ron Paul is dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ron Paul '90s newsletters rant against blacks, gays

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

They won't have to, I think he just killed himself

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bahhh, that's a load of horsepoop.

I saw the interview with that establishmentarian piece of crap Wolf Blitzer...

edition.cnn.com...

Wolf's trying pretty hard to smear him and make these allegations stick, and he fails, as they all will, time and time again.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by GioTheGreek]

top topics

join