It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked U.S. Officials Advising Democratic, GOP Presidential Frontrunners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked U.S. Officials Advising Democratic, GOP Presidential Frontrunners

www.democracynow.org

Independent journalist Allan Nairn and American Conservative correspondent Kelley Beaucar Vlahos discuss a little-addressed facet of the 2008 campaign: many of the top advisers to leading presidential candidates are ex-U.S. officials involved in atrocities around the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Before the sheeple who 'want change' vote for the status quo: Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney, McCain, Clinton or Obama, check out who is advising them and will more than likely end up in their cabinets if elected president.

www.democracynow.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not surprising in the least, but adds credit to my theory I have kept to myself for a while...

Might post it later.

Thank you for this post.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not surprising at all. Nothing is going to change with the next election. Just a new face and the short term illusion of change.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
thanks for posting this, i've been saying this for a while. alot of those names mentioned are, interestingly on the membership rolls of groups like CFR, AIPAC,PNAC... etc. and span back several adminstrations. a new president is just a new face with the same policies.

i know its a dead horse by now, but i'd like to point out that Ron Paul isnt on that list.

top topics

join