It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Pharmacist Refuses Pill for Rape Victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040203/ts_nm/life_abortion_dc
DALLAS (Reuters) - A Texas pharmacist was disciplined for refusing to fill the prescription of a rape victim seeking a morning-after pregnancy-prevention pill, the pharmacy chain that employed the man said on Tuesday.

Eckerd Corp. said the pharmacist considered it a violation of morals to give a rape victim, with a valid prescription, a pill that would prevent her from getting pregnant due to the sexual assault.

If this doesn't blow some steam I don't know what will... This fuc*er needs some nice s3x in the ass if you ask me... What a violation! Nothing like reliving the whole incident again... Getting raped and then being told basically # you... what a turd brain, this #er needs a beat down...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Most pro-lifers are even for RU486 pills, since they limit abortions. The point is less abortions, not more babies!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!
fcking men, well people.. think they can judge and decide what is right for a woman. screw them. screw them all!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
fcking men, well people.. think they can judge and decide what is right for a woman. screw them. screw them all!

If I was her I would of reache dover the counter and asked that cock sucker if he still needed his nob in his pants... And say too bad, I "think" you don't need it because your an butt #.

I would love to get my hands on that cock sucker.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Eckerd Corp. said the pharmacist considered it a violation of morals to give a rape victim, with a valid prescription, a pill that would prevent her from getting pregnant due to the sexual assault

woah! what kind of morals does this guy have? if he thinks its wrong to give the morning after pill to a woman who doesnt want to get pregnant from nonconsentual sex what he say to those who DO have consentual sex and want the pill? i'm not so sure i want the answer. its one thing when you do it willingly but to be forced into having sex and then someone tells you "sorry i dont think it would be moral for me to help you prevent having the baby of a rapist" is UNACCEPTABLE. period. full stop. end of discussion.

one's own set of morals should not and must not be a part of the process. they are there to dispense drugs to those with prescriptions, not to force their own set of values standards and morals onto others.

i'd also like to know how he was "disciplined". anything short of being fired and being unable to get a job filling out prescriptions wouldnt be enough IMO.

women do it to men by eliminating them from the decision making process. i'm not looking for an argument but it takes TWO to create the situation but this is for another thread another day, not this one.

what he did was wrong, almost as bad as the guy who raped her. insult to injury, kicking her when she was down.

new topics

top topics

join