It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Bad News for the democrats: No Recession/Depression

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Jazzyguy,

Welcome to the United States.
We need positive people.
You're best place to live would be Newport Beach, California.
Fly into Orange County John Wayne Airport and take a taxi
to the Marriott Hotel Fashion Island Newport Beach.
San Diego is also a great place near La Jolla.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I just thought I'd bring this thread back to life. It's funny reading your opening post and seeing how WRONG it was. Pretty much proves my point that you really only care about the GOP and are a hardcore partisan....no matter what the reality is.

Star and Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm sick to death of arrogant nationalists and their deafening roars of "positive-outlooks". This isn't the time for the "half-full/half-empty glass" baloney. Reminds me of the bastards who crack jokes at someone whose relative just died so they "remain positive" whilst they cry and mourn. Just go away already.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do have to give you some kudos the Eurisko. At least you are consistent! I will definitely follow your wisdom from now on. It's obvious that all you really care about is the average American and not the political establishment.

S/F this baby!!!!!!! Give credit where credit is due!

Your posts in this thread are PRICELESS!

Economy is growing. Unemployment is under 5%. The war in Iraq is almost over. We had VE day. We had VJ day. Now Victory in Iraq is on it's way. Our future has never been brighter!

The $9 trillion national debt is manageable. Our understanding of the economy has never been better. By harnessing the power of the underground economy, we will be able to pay down the national debt FAST. We will also be able to fund Medicare/Social Security easily. All we have to do is get rid of ALL paper money and tax every point of sale 2 cents. Knowledge is power.

What parts are growing? Drop by Apple HQ in Cupertino and ask them if the USA is heading for a depression/recession. They will probably tell you to put down the bong and go play your iPod. The Iraq war will 99% over by October 2008. That spells V-I-C-T-O-R-Y for republicans and D-E-F-E-A-T for democrats.

The American public is tapped out. Where have i heard this before? Oh yeah. Every year for the last 8 years. Change your tune.

And my PERSONAL FAVORITE>>>>>

The truth is out there but so are lies. Don't forget about good old fashion SPIN

[edit on 19-1-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I enjoyed reading this slice of history , before my joining.

If there were no dates on the post , I would swear the OP wrote it today.

This is gold.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Geesh... A win in Mass. and all of a sudden it's a Paradigm change. D.C. is D.C. and politicians are still politicians. Left/Right, Dem./Rep. we've seen countless examples of what that gets us. Why [all of a sudden] the rally to "party" affiliation?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join