It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI friend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Perhaps the MIB's turned up to the grab the film because they knew they had been turned off and it would more embaressing to be caught with your pants down. Then start a conspiracy movement dedicated to hiding you failures with subterfuge and innuendo and cover up the fact your country was caught napping and that some cave dwellers gave you a run for your money.

Imagine this ....the "good ol" USA suffers a surprise attack by dedicated muslims who basically succeed in their over all mission, which is to sucker the USA into a war that will financially cripple it with never ending wars. Wonder if they have a "Think Tank" senario like this in their war plans ? I guess if they did then they didn't see it coming.

Afghanistan has a decent record now having defeated the last 2 Super Powers.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It is amazing the US has survived as an autonomous nation for as long as it has. If 9/11/2001 is any indication of all the strength for natiional defense the US has ever possessed, most, if not all, the historical international community has certainly been well fooled, by the superficiality projected by tough-talking-no action presidents.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
its true! Either we were caught with our pants around our ankles, or we caused it. Either way the people of the USA should expect more out of their leaders. Either way the USA has been had, and I would rather it be the pants down angle than being involved.......

Unfortunately there are hacks out there that are preventing is from getting at the truth, by force feeding crap.... Holograms, nukes, Iraq.....crap.. none of that is valid IMO

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
anyone else have any similar experiences with any FBI or CIA agents?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
My best friends oldest brother was a lifer FBI. He didn't talk much. About anything really.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
For what its worth.

My family has a long time friend that is in the FBI. I have asked if he worked for the CIA, he stated that if he did he cannot talk about it. Of course I have to probe about 9-11..... He was one of the investigators of the Pentagon flight.... he doesnt say much about it. He was telling me that there are no surface to air missles at the Pentagon, and he was also telling me that most of the cameras around the building remain off unless there is a security breach, or something which would cause them to turn on.

He is a long time republican, who will never vote republican again. He stated to me that the planes were hijacked.....the reason for the miserable failure that day were due to the people in charge of the country and their failure to act on any intel that we were given.

He told me that the administration is not intelligent enough to design the attacks, and their stupidity was the reason for it. He is very jaded. Obviously I know that there are things he cannot discuss, and I realize that when I press for info it is possible that he sways me in another direction.
Although I have my doubts that he is telling the truth it would be wonderful if he were.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He told me that the administration is not intelligent enough to design the attacks, and their stupidity was the reason for it. He is very jaded.

Thats the lamest excuse any official storier can have. Ok, the all powerful United States government cannot pull it off but 19 people who were living in caves can. PUH-LEEZE

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have also had occassion to be around security cameras at my job. I can tell you the cameras were on all the time and it was no Pentagon. I mean 7-11 keeps their cameras rolling

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ah thats what I wanted to comment on.
Security camera's are not always on.

I found out that the cameras at on the campus of an entire north american college are not on because, they don't have the personnel to watch or review all the video (24 hours x 364 days x how many cameras)

If a crime occurs and there is video of it, and the college does not come forward with the video, then they can be held libel for the crime and evidence. Thats what the security guard with the six completely black monitors told me.

Never saw those monitors turned on, not once in four months.

Oh and for the OP, no never knew any FBI or CIA. Met a DEA on a train once, he told me disgusting stories about his corrupt employers and about his traumatic stress of sniping someone in the eye while looking through the scope.

My brother was a Ranger, he just said "I'm not allowed to discuss it", whenever I asked "where have you been for two years" or "So why did they send you to that country?"

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Legalizer]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If he's up so high and in so deep I wouldn't take anything at face value. Especially not the the-security-cameras-aren't-turned-on,-they're-just-there-to-make-the-Pentagon-look-secure line. That one sends the bs-ometer off the charts. Interesting he'd use that as a reason, fits perfectly with the "they're all so incompetent that 19 Arabs with boxcutters could defeat us" line. Utter nonsense; these guys are staggeringly capable and well-informed.

Good disinfo mixes some truth with the lies. I'm sure it's the truth that he's disgusted with the GOP and BushCo, but then that's not exactly something rare these days either.

Also, I don't believe your friend could be CIA if he's in FBI, but hey who knows these days. Maybe he's really NRO. Or whatever.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I will have to call BS on your friend the FBI agent. The Republican administration was only in ofcfice a couple months when 9/11 happened. If anyone ignored intel or was too stupid to understand it, it was the prior administration.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I was thinking about that, and then I was wondering.... Maybe they were off for a reason. If everything was all good and our government was 100% honest then yes I agree that the camera would have been on... however there are a lot of fishy things that went on that day, and its really frustrating sifting through all the crap to find the truth.

The hologram theories, which I find extremely difficult to swallow, nuclear devices, and everything else

I think the real conspiracy would be if there are no Pentagon videos. If in fact the cameras were not on. This would certainly raise some flags and draw attention.

Maybe your friend unwittingly revealed that there are no pentagon security videos and believes the reason why is incompetence.

This was 9/11 after all. .There could not have been a better day to turn on your security cameras at the Pentagon!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

It's been my understanding that the other agencies love to slip the FBI false information to embarrass them, especially the rookies. One time they faked a grave site with a wallet supposedly belonging to Jimmy Hoffa. I think even the skeleton was fake or plastic. I have recalled around me a few different agencies during my lifetime and there were always agents living nearby. I still remember getting a CIA patch from one of them in the early 60's. I can't say his name but his initials were C.M.....but this could have been a false identity.

There are reports that the alleged Men in Black assume roles such as the US Marshals and their clothes seem outdated as if they were from another time such as the 1800's. So, don't be surprised if there really are those X-Files out there.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Perhaps that is why it became so self-evident the Bush administration made so many blunders, that they still blatantly blunder attempting to cover up the original blunders. They and other PNAC members had the power and money to carry it out, while a guerilla army did not. No matter how many people wish to rationalize their way through the "official" report conspiracy hypotheses, a guerilla army does not have the resources or power to carry out that type of activity, while perpetually blundering their way through covering up every blunder from Day One.

The first indication, that it was an inside conspiracy, was when this nation was not defended against what the Bush administration contended was an external enemy attack. It is now well known covert military exercises, carried out by the US, were the exact conspiracy plotting of those conspired inside the US. It followed the US covert Operation Northwoods, to the point of dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's in that covert operation.

That in-the-bowels-of-the-Pentagon conspiracy was plotted as far back as the 1960's without the knowledge of JFK. When JFK made discovery, he stopped that operation against Castro. So, conspirators resorted to Operation Mongoose instead. JFK foiled that one as well, and fired Allen Dulles. Hoover was to be next in line for firing.

If someone employed by the US bureacracy wishes to maintain his or her job and benefits, he or she either becomes a covert whistleblower (Watergate era Deep Throat), and maintains anonymity through a reputable investigative reporter. Or will lose job, benefits and be falsely discredited when openly coming forward as whistelblower.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Then taxpayers should be furious if that is the case. The expense that goes into useless false investigation can add up into the millions. Taxpayers are footing those expenses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join