It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
For what its worth.

My family has a long time friend that is in the FBI. I have asked if he worked for the CIA, he stated that if he did he cannot talk about it. Of course I have to probe about 9-11..... He was one of the investigators of the Pentagon flight.... he doesnt say much about it. He was telling me that there are no surface to air missles at the Pentagon, and he was also telling me that most of the cameras around the building remain off unless there is a security breach, or something which would cause them to turn on.

He is a long time republican, who will never vote republican again. He stated to me that the planes were hijacked.....the reason for the miserable failure that day were due to the people in charge of the country and their failure to act on any intel that we were given.

He told me that the administration is not intelligent enough to design the attacks, and their stupidity was the reason for it. He is very jaded. Obviously I know that there are things he cannot discuss, and I realize that when I press for info it is possible that he sways me in another direction.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Why do you think he is swaying you in another direction? Sounds to me like he is being pretty honest. He is a life long republican and vowing to leave that party. Sounds like a smart guy!!

He is right about the missle battery on the roof (or lack there of) I never heard of the video camera claim.

Thanks for sharing your conversation with us.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I too have friends that were staunch Republicans and have become disenchanted by the lack of defense on 911, and the subsequent foreign policy actions taken in the name of 911. While in the beginning I wanted revenge just like everybody else (save a few rational thinkers), the misinformation we were fed has been somewhat exposed and the feeling of being hoodwinked is starting to settle in. We were lied to, what the lie was is not readily apparent.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Mods, sorry, I was attempting to pull a quote, and my puter literacy is low, please delete this. Sorry.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

You do have a point.....about me jumping to conclusions. He probably was not trying to steer me in any direction. I just get so caught up in the CT side of the story that I close my mind off.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

seems to me the cameras would have been on considering what was going on that day

I think hes just avoiding the subject and talking just to talk

smells too fishy for me

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"and he also told me that most of the pentagon cameras remain off unless there is a security breach"
With all do respect and kindness, do you really expect me to believe this?
The humble 12 NE Ohio dialysis clinic corporation I worked for for 12 years ALL had 6k digital multicamed 24/7 cameras operating. Some interesting 'breaches' were documented and held in court with these systems. I'm sorry, but I don't buy it for one second.
Best Regards,
John

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was thinking about that, and then I was wondering.... Maybe they were off for a reason. If everything was all good and our government was 100% honest then yes I agree that the camera would have been on... however there are a lot of fishy things that went on that day, and its really frustrating sifting through all the crap to find the truth.

The hologram theories, which I find extremely difficult to swallow, nuclear devices, and everything else

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hey are you trying to say somethin'?

Ahh, there's what I was waiting for thanks jpm1602

[edit on 1/3/2008 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I dont expect you to believe anything. I am just telling a story of an experience that I had. I am not trying to convince you of that, and I am certainly not pulling it out of my a$$.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Truly fascinating the MIB was there to pull the tape on the vcr at the gas station across the street minutes later. Almost seems like they 'expected' it....?.....hmmmmm?
Then there was that whole wrong dated blurry 'official' renderings we were given months later. OH yes, kiddies, Santa Claus lives. Heeey!!! I was just at 2350 at got knocked to 2311, what in God's name have I done now. I'm sick of this! The board will hear about this. Jes' Louiz I try to be good and I still get kicked around. Correct that, 2271, it just gets better and better.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I had a close relative who worked in higher security areas of the the FAA for many years. I used to receive the same like type lines of malarkey. Either no direct answer or the official line. That is if my relative wanted to keep his job, pay and benefits, and not be falsely discredited for the rest of his natural life. The time to ask those questions is after they retire. That is when you may receive the actual truth and not before.

They are indoctrinated to believe: "It is for the good of national security, and the entire nation will be placed at risk for telling the truth. There are far more national security issues which cannot be revealed to anyone else outside the president's office."

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I couldnt agree more! i think that they knew what was going on and I think that something hit the pentagon other than a passenger plane....

I have no idea why they would do that and YES they do have something to hide.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If I had a friend in the FBI I'd be interested in knowing why they haven't pressed for the extradition of General Mahmood Ahmad, former head of Pakistan's Interservices Intelligence agency, the so-called ISI.

He's the guy that the Indian secret service asserts arranged for Mohammed Atta to receive $100,000 from Syeed Omer Sheik, the Al Quaeda operative who is supposed to have killed Daniel Pearl. It is believed that the FBI has been supplied extensive evidence by India to back this claim up.

If true it would make General Ahmad a known and reacheable perp, yet there has been no call for his extradition from any quarter, except for one nut in Toronto. What's your friend's take on Ahmad?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

To be honest I did not ask him that. He works out of DC and I live on the west coast.....He stopped by for dinner with the fam, so I went over there. It was hard to get too involved in it when he is catching up with all of us, but I talked to him later that night after everyone retired, except us. I see him very infrequently these days...I actually grew up next door to him (15 yrs), but things have moved on since then.

Its weird, my family used to get calls from the government all the time asking us if we knew him, and asking us about any conversations that we have had with him.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
With all due respect, scented candles, and rose pedals lying about, why has this become a spankfest? I edited my attempted quote to reflect that it was accidental and unintentional. I'm sorry I screwed up. And to be not out of line or off topic, yes, I do believe it was something other than a plane that cut that neat 20 by 40 whole in 3 rebar concrete reinforced walls with oh so few debris and lack of rugburn. Sometimes I feel like a target in a shooting gallery.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

man that was funny! i agree with you 100%! I think that it was something else too. I think its pretty clear that it was something else! You can put the rose pedals and scented candles away...no need for romance here

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Got it. If I had a friend like that I wouldn't want to be too nosy either. It sounds like the government is already watching the guy. There is no sense in adding to his possible worries. Thanks for the original post though. Things have got to be very weird among the G-men these days. Too much funny business going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yeah I am pretty sure that they watch all people that are high up like he is. He was a lifer in the navy and....well I shouldnt say much more, who knows who reads this stuff.....I can imagine them trying to put the pieces together right now.....If they are, thats all the info they are going to get from me!!! suckers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join