It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Report, Rush Limbaugh and Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi

Found this information regarding Rush Limbaugh and something called the Gore Report.

"Three years ago, one of our clients alerted us to a stunning Rush Limbaugh broadcast that aired on March 4, 2004. Had this been covered by the mainstream media and discussed with any seriousness, it could well have pierced the veil of UFO secrecy and led to some form of open disclosure"

www.divinecosmos.com...

Here you can download a copy of the audio:

www.divinecosmos.com...

Any thoughts?

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
GREAT FIND!

But Rush already ruined his credibility with his drug habit. The Media can ruin him if they want to just by playing this over the air waves and bringing up his drug habit.

Personally I can't stand the guy and I wonder who's agenda is he pushing. Is this disinformation or a slip up, but you're right when point out that this was never posted in the Media.

Thanks for sharing, this one deserves a FLAG.

[edit on 2/1/2008 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As a regular listener, I can you tell you that Rush is clearly mocking the man-made global warming crowd, and their views of the world. Notice it's called the 'Gore Report'.

He goes to great lengths w/ his satire at times. I bet if we listened to the whole program that day, it would really become clear what he was doing.

Many times he is taken out of context by the MSM.

About the tears, he was just probably under the weather that day like he is often.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You mean under the influence of Oxycotin?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hmm..this looks familiar unfortunately.

If you want to talk about this I suggest you go Here I wouldn't vouch for it though in any shape or form.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII
As a regular listener, I can you tell you that Rush is clearly mocking the man-made global warming crowd, and their views of the world. Notice it's called the 'Gore Report'.

As an evil hatemongering conservative and Rush listener myself, I concur this was CLEARLY part of a parody of the environmentalist wackos and global warming believers...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lab Rat

Originally posted by Lord XIII

As an evil hatemongering conservative and Rush listener myself, I concur this was CLEARLY part of a parody of the environmentalist wackos and global warming believers...

Was Rush under the influence of prescription drugs when mocking the man-made Global Warming Crowd?

I only heard part of the show and I can see Rush making fun of the Gore Report. This makes more sense now that I heard from other Rush listeners.

I don't know how that guy sleeps at night.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What proof do you guys got that Rush was on drugs at this time period?

You know Al Gore (and his son recently) smoked alot of dope. I wonder if he still does, I mean this global warming stuff is out there. Oh, and Gary MiKonnin (sp) smoked a joint while looking at this NASA pictures.

All those folks on ADD drugs must be imagining things too! Oh, and those smokers! And the people that drink!

Face it you guys, Rush was mocking the global warming crowd, and the kook conspiracy crowd.

You laugh at this, but when someone talks about 'reptilians', it's massive discussion!

/rant

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yep, it's clearly a joke. Unless you have listened to Rush extensively before, you probably aren't qualified to make a judgment about whether he was being satirical or truthful.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi

Joke or not, what I find interesting and worth a thought is that he gives details that are usually not common knowledge IMHO for someone that is just interested in making fun of the "green crowd", read the transcript and you will see.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you don't recognize that as satire then there is no helping you.

Seriously.

I've listened to Rush off and on (mainly when I want to get pissed or have a good laugh) for quite sometime. That is his kind of satire.

2004 was his Oxycontin days (did you hear all the sniffs throughout his monologue - tell-tale signs of strung out). Unless he had a cold

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
he was also going to the dominican republic for "fun"...
i think he's a big burping disgusting clown. rated right
along with that dingy woman republican..

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That was too funny. Who ever edited that did a good job. I fell for it, for about 30 seconds....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Area 52? lol!

I don't know this Rush guy but it does sound like a bit of a joke.

IRM

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My god you people will clin to anything that has any kind of chance of substantiating your unfounded belifes regarding UFOs and the grand conspiracy. Rush was joking around. This is what is known as satire.

top topics

join