It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008-2012 and Plutos flyby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I hope this has not been posted as I did research this site. But this gentelman Michael Tsarion and his insightfullness has me study more than I thought I would about everything. Telling the links between why our sociaty is the way it is and why we are the way we are. I just thought I would share this information to you all. The link below tells us many things that your ego may not want to hear and for that I am sorry. I did not post this just to bust your bubble, but make you think about you and your surroundings. Enjoy

video.google.com...

[edit on 1/2/2008 by zman]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The sad thing about this Info is 95% of it is True but the most sad and tragic part of it all is 90% that watch the film will never believe the information and not make it past 20mins into the film.

Fortunately members of ATS are open to this sort of information and have half a fighting chance to see its validity but the common folk will never believe it. But there will be many debunkers and doubters here holding up the book of "Deny Ignorance" The $erpent (money) will trigger the first wave of unbelief of this info because Michael Tsarion is collecting money for his material which creates the first wall of unbelief.

Anyway... The best way to learn is the HARD way, for mankind is stubborn and ego driven.

Thank you for another attempt to wake ppl up. Dont give up.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Anyway... The best way to learn is the HARD way, for mankind is stubborn and ego driven.

Thank you for another attempt to wake ppl up. Dont give up.

I try to do my best to help others. Thanks.

join