It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here -- but my opinion on NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am new here, and I have no doubt that this has been spoken of 100,000 times or more, but I want to give my opinion on the NWO.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about the NWO. From what I can gather, the same bloodlines have been running the situation since day one.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the governments of today are merely puppets of the world elite -- and no one even really knows who the world elite are. Yeah, people throw up names of the richest people like Rockefeller, etc -- but no one knows exactly WHO (specifically) is making the decisions that are sending this world to the dogs.

I know one thing -- once a certain entity, business, corporation or group has a monopoly over something it just makes it easier for them to buy everything out. Now if you think about it, it is now a time in history where GLOBALIZATION is allowing the world elite to literally buy out everything in the world. Therefore, to these people, money doesn't mean anything. Ownership doesn't mean anything. Once you own "most" of the world and the resources of most of the countries, as well as control all the monetary systems and the lifeblood of the world system (energy) -- you OWN the world.

So, IMHO it is too late for everyone. These monopolies have been established. The governments are dead and have been replaced by traitors who are really infiltrators from corporate and energy backgrounds -- and their bloodlines. Meanwhile, the education system has been changed and utilized to "program" the masses as opposed to educating them. That is why there are so many gullible people in the world.

I mean look at FOX news. They don't even SHOW any news. All they show is the daily Brittany, Anna Nicole and a whole heap of other stuff that really doesn't do any justice to reporting the true state of the world. Yet people sit there dribbling and drooling all over the TV lapping it up like it's made of sugar. This is a generation that is blinded and programmed.

Anyway, I could probably go on and on, but this is all just a short version of my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That's right, and according to this UN report the richest 1% own almost half the world's wealth.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I gotta wonder how this happens. How do such a small percentage of people end up with almost everything while much of the world has next to nothing? I guess I already know why...but it still bothers me. It's natural that some people would have more than others but it could still be distributed more evenly.

new topics

join