It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan does U turn on Bhutto's death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

The thing is i do remember her when she was PM - and the stories were rife back then about her being corrupt - here we are 16 years later and the same things are still about.

sadly it is the case in pak , replace one corrupt politician with another.

and yes she was backed by the taliban and a full on supporter of theres.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) party is behind this assassination. They had a fear of loosing grip on power in Karachi in the elections coming up. The leader of this party Altaf Hussain works closely with Musharraf and support each other during these sorta times.

Bhutto and her husband were certainly corrupt themselves but not as bad Musharraf and his crew.

Bhutto should have learned her lesson during the first attempt to assassinate her when she came to Pakistan. The way she roams around in public like that, no surprise it was so easy to kill her.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) party is behind this assassination. They had a fear of loosing grip on power in Karachi in the elections coming up. The leader of this party Altaf Hussain works closely with Musharraf and support each other during these sorta times.

Thank you for posting, I would like more information on the MQM party, I have not read anything about that. Is this speculation, or do you have some more information that you could share?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join