It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto on David Frost interview Nov 2: "Bin Laden Murdered"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is extraordinary - David Frost interviews Benazir Bhutto and she quite matter-of-factly, says that Osama bin Laden was murdered by Omar Sheikh - former MI6 recruit.. the man behind the murder of Daniel Pearl. I know people will say 'perhaps she misspoke', but if the Islamic extremist fraternity is anything like the Western gangland mafioso, then such treachery is indeed feasible, espcially given the corrupt financing and dealing going on behind the scenes.

How come David Frost never batted an eyelid, as if to ignore her? How come he never attempted to clarify such an incredulous statement? And the burning question for me, is if she is correct and bin Laden is dead (we knew that the frequent 'audio tapes' appearing in the media from bin Laden were concocted all along after all), then what else does she know? I believe this is why she was assassinated. We also now know that she was due to meet with two American senators (scheduled to take place an hour after her eventual death) to expose the 5 billion dollars stolen from Pakistan CitiBank, making its way into Rupert Murdoch's hands. More info about this on the thread here

Dan Burisch, the UFO secrecy whitleblower, knew Benazir personally and conversed with her frequently. They spoke by telephone just prior to her return to Pakistan. His eulogy to her reveals a mindblowing revelation - she was aware of what she was facing and made the decision to step forward to try to sway the normal implications of Timeline 1 (variant 83). Those of you who don't know what this is about should watch his interviews on the Project Camelot website - in a nutshell there was Looking Glass technology devleloped with the help of ET, that could see future possible realities here on Earth. I know it sounds like straight from a sci fi movie but this stuff exists, it's been hidden from the public for decades. You can read more about this information here: www.projectcamelot.net...

To me, it sounds like she was privy to a lot of sensitive information on a wide range of matters and was killed for that reason. She was a proponent for peace and therefore posed a direct threat to the powers that be. It's JFK all over again.. he was killed because he was ready to expose the corruption 'behind the scenes' (abolish the Federal Reserve, for example). Benazir Bhutto was one of the few courageous people in this world trying to make a difference for the better.

Summing up:
1 - she knew Osama was killed.
2 - she was aware of the corruption going on at government and sub-government level.
3 - she was aware of Looking Glass and exopolitical matters affecting our planet's future. This is the most shocking of them all, with the widest implications, and something we otherwise wouldn't know about Benazir.

I believe her. I think she was telling the truth, one of the few truth-tellers around. And, believe it or not, for all the knockers and debunkers in the UFO world, I have the sneaky suspicion that Dan is telling the truth too. It's just that it sounds all too fanciful for people to believe. Well the truth is often stranger than fiction!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Summing up:
2 - she was aware of the corruption going on at government and sub-government level.
3 - she was aware of Looking Glass and exopolitical matters affecting our planet's future. This is the most shocking of them all, with the widest implications, and something we otherwise wouldn't know about Benazir.

RC, that was pretty interesting info. Flagged!
However, I would like a riposte here!

1. So what if she knew Osama was killed? Even if she went to town with this revelation, it would have still been debunked by the Al Qaeda. Irrefutable evidence of his death is what is wanted, not hearsay!

So, this isn't a reason enough for her assasination!

2. So what if she was aware of corruption in the government? All governments are corrupt to varying degrees. She was in the mud hole herself, syphoning off millions of dollars with her husband who is called 'Mr ten percent' (Received 10% of all funding for contracts) in Pakistan.

This too isn't a reason enough for her assasination!

3. Though this 'Looking Glass' stuff borders on science fiction, if she could see the future, why couldn't she see her assasination too? If she did, why did she return to Pakistan?

I see it another way.

The immediate aim of these terror organizations is to establish a Muslim caliphate encompassing not only Pakistan, but all of South Asia including Afghanistan. With the Al Qaeda, the ultimate aim is to establish a world caliphate.

Any leader who is seen as a threat to achieving this goal will probably be eliminated. And that includes Nawaz Sharief and Musharraf himself! The finger of suspicion points to fundamentalist organizations which have infiltrated not only Pakistan’s ISI, but also its defense forces.

Cheers!

[edit on 1-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
CIA keeps playing the Usama bin laden card since its so effective. People have gotten used to thinking the bad guys is synonymous to bin laden and Al Queda thanks to all the media reporting that view of the world.

Every other bad guy in the world is having a field day since they have become invisible to the public eye. Like the CIA. Congrats, I guess...

Bin laden has been dead since 2001. The fact that the news are taking whatever the CIA says at face value is quite extraordinary. They are playing the entire world.

And as long as no public evidence of his death surfaces, the world will continue to believe them, even if he is nowhere to be found.

I guess a golf clap for the CIA is in order.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, the latest news is that BBC censored the Frost interview - omitting all reference to bin Laden when it went to air - you can view it here:
www.youtube.com...

By the way, good post Mike! Thank you for raising pertinent points, but I do feel that all relevancies combined provide reason enough for her 'termination'.

Originally posted by mikesingh
Summing up:

1. So what if she knew Osama was killed? Even if she went to town with this revelation, it would have still been debunked by the Al Qaeda. Irrefutable evidence of his death is what is wanted, not hearsay!

So, this isn't a reason enough for her assasination!

I don't think we will ever get irrefutable evidence of his death, it will forever remain a 'conspiracy' in the annals of time, if you like. But I think if this David Frost interview (the complete unedited version) had been given widespread media exposure, public reaction would be quite damning upon the US administration. People will be asking questions, as if 9/11 hasn't already stirred up that particular hornet's nest! I agree with you however, no doubt we would hear yet another excuse to sweep it under the carpet.

2. So what if she was aware of corruption in the government? All governments are corrupt to varying degrees. She was in the mud hole herself, syphoning off millions of dollars with her husband who is called 'Mr ten percent' (Received 10% of all funding for contracts) in Pakistan.

This too isn't a reason enough for her assasination!

I politely disagree here. I believe that the corruption charges were trumped up. However, yes we don't know for sure. Again, we have to trust on our gut instincts and critical deduction.

3. Though this 'Looking Glass' stuff borders on science fiction, if she could see the future, why couldn't she see her assasination too? If she did, why did she return to Pakistan?

From what I understand of the Looking Glass, to some extent it is a 'blank slate'. The idea is to keep us off Timeline 2, and changes have been made to ensure we stay on the same timeline and so it hasn't worked out quite like it was figured. Perhaps there was no information on her possible killing, but she must have sensed it in her heart, as she did make changes to her will just prior to moving back to Pakistan. She would've been briefed on the possible scenarios affecting the planet at large, but had no information regarding her specifically. She probably returned to Pakistan to do her part to ensure we stay on the right timeline. However, this is just speculation and the conversations between her and Dan Burisch remain for the moment, confidential. I believe she never had access to the cube, but it seems that some world leaders (within Illuminati) did have access to it and were attempting to map their futures with it, to 'skew history', as it were. Benazir Bhutto was not one of those people, but she was aware of it courtesy of her friendship with Dan. That's my explanation anyway.

I agree with your assessment, it is all about eliminating threats to their geopolitical power base. Thank you for your post.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
RiotComing: I think you are right on with your assessment of the Bhutto/Frost interview. I've read several posts on vaiours forums, and a lot of people think that Bhutto "misspoke". I don't think Bhutto ever misspoke, and if she did, that would have been a huge slip, one that should have been caught by either Frost, or Bhutto herself. None of the media, to my knowledge, has brought up this interview. Gee, I wonder why. Too hot?

Sometimes, the chain of events just make common sense. Bhutto states OBL has been murdered, and then, she is murdered. Of course she was, she knew too much. My understanding is that the US invaded Afganistan because of OBL, and then Iraq followed. And, suddendly, Mr. Bush really doesn't "give much thought" to OBL anymore. This administration needs OBL.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Timeline 1 (variant 83)

I was just doing some reading on Project Camelot the other day and come across this info about Timeline 1 Variant 83. I've been trying to find out more info about this but I'm not finding much. In particular I'd like to know more about the various timelines. Are they documented anywhere? Or is that super top secret knowledge?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join