It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population aproaching 6,660,000,000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Hey musselwhite,

I dont want to sound a little off but whats the connection with Blair and the EU and 666, please tell me, ok, my connection to the thought is in the genes with the Blairs so its like a little syncronicity taking place here as pointed out by a great lady here on ATS.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

please keep in mind this is just my opinion. There are several books of the Bible that predict the anti-christ will be the head of the ten-toed kingdom. The kingdom will rise within the Old Holy Roman Empire. In 1979, the European Common Market came into play and all the member nations (10 now) of this uropean common market are within the old holy roman empire. they have been looking for a president for such a long time and now tony blair. it is said the head of this ten-toed kingdom is the anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

WOW, musselwhite, thanks for the heads up in the possible scenario of the coming world, I never put 2 + 2 together on the thought, but thanks for ATS having some good thinkers, keep us informed, ok.
What I meant by saying in the genes was years ago I wanted to trace my family roots back to the old country England and what came back as to my possible DNA matches were mostly Blairs from the US and the UK, but I'm not of the NWO, so your suggestion was needing to be interpreted for my sake, ok. Thanks again and yes syncronicity seems to be taking place here, are there any more ATSers out there finding connections ???
gwhint

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

bloody hell, musselwhite is an english name. Thanks for the compliment. i haven't anything i want to do better than to put a puzzle together with all the tidbits of information that form pieces.

I want to see the picture as I'm sure you do.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Isn't the devil's real number 616? This whole 666 malarky isn't right.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Isn't the devil's real number 616? This whole 666 malarky isn't right.

I think is has more to do with the perception of the individual and what it means to them.

Anyway biblically it says it is the number of Man. Is the beast Mankind then, biblically speaking.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you say 666 backwards three times real fast then you can do just about anything!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedOne
If you say 666 backwards three times real fast then you can do just about anything!

Hey, I'm going to try this. It's good to have something fun to do. thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wadda ya think? Makes ya feel all fuzzy inside, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I think is has more to do with the perception of the individual and what it means to them.

i agree with you and proves to be a touchy matter when toes are stepped on. unfortunately, when attempts have been made to seek opinions and just have a normal conversation with 2 points of view, many are not open to a difference of opinion.

Anyway biblically it says it is the number of Man. Is the beast Mankind then, biblically speaking.

it depends on which version of the Bible. When I originally posted this thread, i eluded to the many different versions of the Bible we have. The Jahovah Witnesses say that articles have been omitted in a number of KJV Bible verses which substantially change the affect of the verse, such as John 1:1 (if i recall correctly).

If the article "a" was omitted in the KJV where it says 666 is the number of a man.....it would then read 666 is the number of man. just a spin.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
U.S. 303,755,846
World 6,658,561,829
17:17 GMT (EST+5) Apr 01, 2008

got any thoughts in connection w/world population count and the cumulative world events unfolding?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Incarnated

I'm thinking around 2009-2010. Sorry it's not a 6 month window.

But really, the symbolism of 666 is so overplayed. I think it's going to be one of those things we won't know about until we see it. Then we will go "Ah ha! That is what it means!"

People start to panic anytime 666 roles around, 666 A.D., 1666 A.D., 1999 A.D. (666 upside down), June 6, 2006 (6-6-06), the Hebrew year 5666 that has come and gone, etc. to infinity. Some think it referred to Nero only and some think it referred to him as well as a figure still to come. Because Greek had the same characters for letters and numbers, it seems very vague to us.

We are specifically told that the translation of this warning "calls for wisdom" which means it's not going to be obvious to the casual reader of the Bible or an unbeliever. It is a special warning that will be understood at the appointed time.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by AshleyD]

Hello

I agree its overplayed,

we have to look put for 3 things anyhow

And that no man might buy or sell, save him that had the MARK, or the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name.

the number comes last

i think its a ranking of sorts such as (only an example)

Mark= Satan worshippers already

Name= Those that freely recognise him as satan and go on to worship him

Number Those forced to worship

david

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The 666 mystery has to do with astrology, not population. The Babylonian Zodiac is basically a circle divided into four equinoxes, twelve months/constellations of 30 days, 36 decans of ten days and 360 days or degrees. The Babylonians had a priesthood and a pantheon which were assigned holy numbers based on the 36 decans/sectors of the Zodiac. They were calculated by adding the numbers of the given decan from one through 36: 1+2+3+4+5 for the fifth decan: 15, and for the 36th decan: 1+2+3+...34+35+36=666. The number 666 was seen as the holiest number and given to the main god, but also the highest priest who was seen as an incarnation of the deity. The number 666 was connected to winter solstice or traditionally 25th of December, or the same day as Christmas is celebrated all over the world since 325 AD when Emperor Constantine demanded that the birth of Christ should be moved to the day of rebirth of Sol Invictvs, the sun god of Rome, of which Constantine the founder of the Catholic church so to speak was a high priest. He also introduced Sunday worship instead of the traditional Jewish-Christian Sabbath on Saturday. 666 is no mystery, it is the number of Babylonian Zodiac and Marduk/Baal.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
World Population Estimate: 6,660,445,568 at 15:38 GMT (EST+5) Apr 10, 2008

somewhere between march 4th and 5th the human population reached 666. o, well, time to start trimming the fat back.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
RE: 666
Food for thought,
As world population met 6.66M the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) was turned on outside Geneva.

Nostradamus 9 44
All should leave Geneva. Saturn turns from gold to iron, the contray positive ray (RAYPOZ) will exterminate everything, there will be signs in the sky before this.

The LHC was engineered and built to collide protons ("positive ray") with themselves in opposite (“contray”) directions, both traveling at very near the speed of light with a purpose of recreating "the big bang". We are all in for a ride of our lives, via black-hole or worm-hole to a parallel dimension ...

Have some fun with some research on the subject of the Big Bang Experiment a the following links:
lhc2008.web.cern.ch...
public.web.cern.ch...
en.wikipedia.org...

Nostradamus 9 44 video clip on the subject at:
www.youtube.com...

regards to all,

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

6 is the number of man. 66 is the number of the ruler of the men; your local nation's leader. 666 is the number of the leader over the leaders of the nations. There has never been an official leader of earth in the physical realm, so the first man to be the ruler of all the earth's nations (which immediately excludes Jesus, for the blasphemers who would wish to try to use that one).

He also needs to be the single ruler of a single, world-wide nation (ever heard of One Nation Earth / New World Order....?)

And since the world's population has LOOOOOOOOOOONG ago passed the 666 count, rest assured that it does not matter where he fits into the birth-que. Your ID-number indicates where you fit in the line for birth registration, not where you fit in the line for being born...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join