It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World population aproaching 6,660,000,000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Rev: 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” King James Version

Since we have so many translations of the Holy Bible, what if an article such as “a” was omitted in Rev: 13:18………. for it is the number of man……….

World population stands at 6,641,047,990.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
6,660,000,000 isn't the same number as 666 is it? Not that it means anything.
Oh and haven't we already passed the 666,000,000th, 66,600,000th, 6,660,000th, 666,000th, ... and 666th marks already? Did anyone notice?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Lilitu]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting theory. But I think the meaning of 666 will be something along the lines of the Antichrist declaring himself to be God (exactly what we are told he is going to do).

There are many political rulers that could be classified as having evil intentions but the "sign" to show us who is the actual Antichrist and not just another run-of-the-mill unscrupulous leader will be the one leader who also declares himself to be God.

Remember, 7 is the number of God, 6 is the number of man, and 3 is the number of divinity. So, six sixes show this man claiming to be God. A man (6) pretending to be god (7) in human form and being divine (3). 666.

Just another theory.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
what if an article such as “a” was omitted in Rev: 13:18……….

You always have to switch something around or leave something out.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is there any safe calculations as to when the mark will be reached within a 6 month buffer zone?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I'm thinking around 2009-2010. Sorry it's not a 6 month window.

But really, the symbolism of 666 is so overplayed. I think it's going to be one of those things we won't know about until we see it. Then we will go "Ah ha! That is what it means!"

People start to panic anytime 666 roles around, 666 A.D., 1666 A.D., 1999 A.D. (666 upside down), June 6, 2006 (6-6-06), the Hebrew year 5666 that has come and gone, etc. to infinity. Some think it referred to Nero only and some think it referred to him as well as a figure still to come. Because Greek had the same characters for letters and numbers, it seems very vague to us.

We are specifically told that the translation of this warning "calls for wisdom" which means it's not going to be obvious to the casual reader of the Bible or an unbeliever. It is a special warning that will be understood at the appointed time.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The last day is in 2012. I know the world is "ending". I'm not paniced

The birth of the new time will be as births are, painful and messy, but what comes after is worth it all.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow,
somebody had a thread asking why the NWO is wating for 7 billion people before they kill every one..and as a joke

i said "mabey they are waiting for 6.66 billion.
doesn`t sound to funny now .....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by AshleyD

The last day is in 2012. I know the world is "ending". I'm not paniced

The birth of the new time will be as births are, painful and messy, but what comes after is worth it all.

Oh I know! Sorry- I should have clarified! The first line of my above comment was for you and the rest of the comment was just my general opinion of 666-mania.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
World population 6,776,295,635 as of "rat" now! o, well, another angel shot.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
World population 6,776,295,635 as of "rat" now! o, well, another angel shot.

Here is one that says we are not quite there yet: Source. But I really don't care. I still don't think anything is going to happen based on world population. We also never know the exact number and can only make estimates. So, even if something coincides with 6,660,000 people on earth, we wouldn't know. People are born and die every second. We will never have an exact number so its meaningless.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

666-mania for sure brainwashed without truly thinking about it, for example of mine:
I was monitoring on ATS for one of my postings and in the process I had 6 replies and 66 views at one instance so I went ahead and opened my posting just to eliminate the 666 curse it's just a number, right, brainwashing dont you think, why, it's just a number or is it ???
gwhint

[edit on 9-1-2008 by gwhint]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.ibiblio.org...

okay. i thought a lot of co-mingling going on.....barefoot and pregnant....

did i look at the numbers right?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That is odd, I have been getting multiples of 666 alot lately in my usual daily activities.

For instance yesterday I was going to buy two tickets on line for my daughters birthday to a concert.

The total from TicketMaster was going to be $66.60

Of course this in and of itself means nothing but if you are into numbers you tend to notice trends and I have seen alot of this one lately.

You should pay attention to things that mean something to you personally. For instance again, I have a thing about pennies on heads and I kept finding many of them on tails for several days. I told my daughter something was going to happen and I ended up getting arrested for a mix up regarding a check I had stopped payment to 8 months earlier in a landlord tenant dispute, I ended up in jail over the Thanksgiving weekend with a high bail that I couldn't pay. I was actually in jail for almost three days!

After that it went back to the usual odds of pennies on heads and tails.

Probably shouldn't have shared that last bit, but actaully there is no shame in my game and it wasn't a big deal with the check and I cleared the matter up very easily.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

yea, strange. two or three days ago i logged onto my email and the 'spam' folder had a total of 666.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Now my ATS points are 666, what is this leading into an omen,this is freaky, gwhint

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is 667 posts now, but at least your 666 was on the right thread.

That's cool!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Hey interestedalways, I feel as though I am getting gun shy with the numbers now and all due to ATSers pointing out the significance of 666, this is something new to me after all these years to be aware of the numbers, is this common among ATSers, we are connected.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

I have always been somewhat facinated by the meaning of 666 and havent' been able to really find a comfortable explanation of what it's meaning really is. I do know that it is coming my way alot lately.

Some people say that once you become aware of something you notice it more and of course that is part of it, like the saying if you drive a white Taurus you notice all the white Taurus' around and to some degree that is true, but I'm not looking to prove anything, it just happens!

Maybe someday we will know all that we desire to know.

Until then I will keep searching...............

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

the number 666 is coming into play more frequently notwithstanding, interestedalways brought to my attention tony blair to head (i think) the european common market as prophesied in the Bible.

I do believe in numerology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join