It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd drean i had a while back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi all, just thought i would tell of my rather odd dream a few months back, it was me and a few friends walking across a small cliff area at the top of the "white rock" as we call it,anyway, we were walking and all of a sudden 3 red strong lights stream across the view and flash a few times and land, then i say to a freind,it was always going to happen.

is this a sign, or just a dream???

[edit on 31-12-2007 by freakanature]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, as you were asleep, I'd say it was a dream

OK, I'll not be a smart ass, but with the lack of any repeatable scientific correlation between dreams, precognition, or future real world events, the only thing you can say with scientific certainty is that it was a dream...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I strongly believe that we get messages/visions while we are sleeping. I think that maybe yours was just a dream where you were playing out your stresses or maybe fears. How often do you visit the UFO forum? That could be the reason why you had this dream. But that is just my opinion.

Most dreams that are meant to be a message or a vision will have a tendency to replay itself over and over again until you get the meaning of the dream. The dreams may not be exactly the same all the time but with similar things happening in them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by johannamoria
I strongly believe that we get messages/visions while we are sleeping. I think that maybe yours was just a dream where you were playing out your stresses or maybe fears. How often do you visit the UFO forum? That could be the reason why you had this dream. But that is just my opinion.

Most dreams that are meant to be a message or a vision will have a tendency to replay itself over and over again until you get the meaning of the dream. The dreams may not be exactly the same all the time but with similar things happening in them.

I do believe 100% that dreams can present messages. Not sure where from, and for what purpose, but they do tell us things is we want to listen.

I have 3 or 4 'themes' that come come up very rarely when I dream. When I dream of one of those things, I have learned to *know* what to do, or not to do in real life.

Without wishing to sound gruesome, when I dream of blood, or cutting myself, I know there is seriously bad news or event on the way unless I take stock of a situation... sounds crazy, but always true for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

Hello again Fraank Fontaine,
I thought I was alone with the thought of seeing blood but you as well,
I can take my dream analogy a step further by saying, if I see blood on myself or a wound I know that something is not right with my kids and I know this for a fact from many instances and immediately contacting them.
In every instance, my premonition was correct, I dont want to say my kids appear to have some sort of accident but the fact they are experiencing some sort of big trouble in their life at that moment, they have told me so many times how do I know and I tell them, I just know.
When I see blood and wounds on strangers, I start looking at worldly events like war or earth shattering events, I foretolled and posted on an earth watchers site of a psunami last year, plus I foretolled the Gulf war, but I do believe 100% of dreams with messages, gwhint

new topics

top topics

join