It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is the secret kept?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've had many conversations about the NWO and there is one comment that always has me stumped. It's a point that I have to agree with; even Nixon couldn't keep his hat on with something as simple as Water Gate. Even the Oliver North Iran-contra scandal. How is it possible to keep the NWO and many more agendas secret with so many people involved for so long?

This is the biggest point which I am unable to comment on, and it seems to be the most logical.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That's a good point. How could something that huge be kept secret for so long from the general population? I've wondered this and other things myself. Anyway here's a link if it helps:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

This is just one theory.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's so far out people won't believe it. They don't have to hide it. I don't know how to post or find a picture, but if you look at one of the certificates of appreciation the soldiers recieved after fighting in the first round of the gulf wars. It states on the bottom of a ( um we'll call it ) a flags of the U.N. border ( don't want to make a direct quote ) Thank you for your participation in the forming of George Bush's New World Order. You gotta check it out. These guys have done far from hide they blatently discuss it, just that everyone thinks the idea is obsured so why believe it.

Good luck

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
When you look at any conspiracy and think of it as a tree trunk the one thing that people do not think about is the number of branches it could have.

What I do is take a conspiracy and work it backwards and in many cases you start to see this huge support system or large number of people all deeply involved for the conspiracy to have the slightest chance to be true.

This is the point I start to raise the BS flag on many for as the OP stated it is hard to keep a secret and when you start to have 10,000s of people involved at all levels of the Government throughout all the political parties with massive agencies all knowing all with the sole purpose to enslave our freedom there reaches a point that it becomes a crazy big picture.

Just try it sometime and pick any conspiracy and work it backwards just to see how much would be involved for it to actually be true, and remember the bigger it is the number of branches vastly increase too.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A "thank you for participating in George Bush's New World Order"

I gotta see that.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
um we'll call it ) a flags of the U.N. border ( don't want to make a direct quote ) Thank you for your participation in the forming of George Bush's New World Order. You gotta check it out. These guys have done far from hide they blatently discuss it, just that everyone thinks the idea is obsured so why believe it.

If you did see something like that it was a joke, and nothing more. I didn't get one so I feel left out...hehe

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My friend "namelss" was a corpral and sniper for the Marine Corps just out side of Bagdad where he got his "HogNose". I told him the story and he went home and dug his out of a box in his attic and he said I was right. Maybe he messed with me, but he is a straight up dude! My other friend in the 2nd armored division has one too.

I don't mean to challenge or offend. I'm gonna drop this, but I trusted these guys in my life time with way more than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It isn't secret. It's an open conspiracy.

UN, WTO, IMF, WB, NAFTA, NAU, EU, APEC, all done very openly.

Read the business press, it's not hidden at all.

However, some things are kept quite secret. Take the Iran-contra scandal you mentioned, how many time did the comittee go into closed session because it was a matter of "national security"?

Most of the NWO's agenda is done in a very open matter. Only some aspects are compartmentalized and kept in strict secrety. (free energy and UFOs for example.)

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I believe they depend on the stupidity of all the sheep too keep their agenda secret. People like me who may be considered survivalists or conspericy theorists are descredited so people think were wack jobs, If you notice, try to talk to somebody about the nwo and they ether never heard of it or they will smile and call you parinoid, The majority of the population is so blinded with their daily lives that they dont believe that our beloved government would betray them

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
How is it possible to keep the NWO and many more agendas secret with so many people involved for so long?

From what I've seen, it seems to be hypnosis/mind control type stuff. I mean, how is anyone going to find out if some aliens use mind control on them so that they can't say anything?
Well, I mean, if you can't say anything and it goes straight to the back of your head, then that should answer your question.
Plus, these folks control the cops and the media... really, dude, there is absolutely no way anyone will find any secret agendas...
Case Closed.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul
My friend "namelss" was a corpral and sniper for the Marine Corps just out side of Bagdad where he got his "HogNose". I told him the story and he went home and dug his out of a box in his attic and he said I was right. Maybe he messed with me, but he is a straight up dude! My other friend in the 2nd armored division has one too.

I don't mean to challenge or offend. I'm gonna drop this, but I trusted these guys in my life time with way more than that.

Can you get your friends to post pictures of these notes?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Just try it sometime and pick any conspiracy and work it backwards just to see how much would be involved for it to actually be true, and remember the bigger it is the number of branches vastly increase too.

are you familiar with the concept of compartmentalization?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
but dont we as of now here on ats know of the nwo so it is not much of a secret

or r we looked at as nut jobs for being on this website so the only people saying this nwo idea are wierdos and stuff

so noone takes it seiresly

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well it's only temporarily kept of course.

You see all those whistleblowers now...the system slowly falls appart.

They have layer of layer of layer of LIES or non-information in their hirarchy structure.

For example the guys working on saucers don't know where they are from. Maybe the guy with higher ranks knows where they are from and maybe the guy above that guy knows why it crashed etc. ( just examples )

Also very easy is the simple incredibility or the fact that it's simply "too far off" for most people. Mind programming in society is also a factor.

top topics

join