It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Bigfoot???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Location. Chelyabinsk region, Ural, Russia
Date: January 1997 Time: 0800A-0900A
A soldier of a local military unit, a cook at the radar post deep in the dense forest had gone to the perimeter fence of his unit in order to obtain some firewood from logs already prepared and positioned near the fence; he needed to prepare dinner for the company. The time was a little bit after breakfast. The weather was good and frosty with lots of snow on the ground and a good clear day. Suddenly he saw to hairy humanoids, one about 2.2m in height, the second about 1.7m. Both were covered in dense fur kind of dirty red in color. The soldier thought that the taller entity was a female and the second shorter one probably a child. Both entities had penetrated inside the perimeter of the unit possibly attracted by the smell of the kitchen area. The witness was carrying an axe and for some strange reason was not afraid only curious and walked towards the creatures in an attempt to obtain a better look. But amazingly he wasn’t able to approach the pair, since both constantly seemed to move ahead of him, he couldn’t make up any ground between them son he increased his pace but at the same time the entities increased theirs moving quickly away from him. Finally, moving faster and faster the entities jumped up into the air and momentarily the witness thought that the perimeter fence would hinder their escape, but to his amazement he saw how both of the hairy humanoids simply zoomed into the air and levitated over the fence. The humanoids then flew away and vanished above the tall pine trees in the forest which surrounded the military installation. The witness then stopped his pursuit, returned back to the fence and saw two tracks of footprints which were left on the snow. The layer of snow was thick and strong, evidently the tall hairy humanoid was very heavy. However the footprints seemed to become dimmer and less deep as they neared the fence, indicating that the humanoids apparently began ascending into the air. Other soldiers reported seeing the footprints but were reluctant to report it to their commanding officer.

HC addendum
Source: Vladimir P. Boyko, Simferopol UFO Research Crimea Ukraine Type: E
Comments: Flying hairy humanoids or Bigfoot type creatures

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Very, very interesting, where did you find this source of information from?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm curious as to where this has come from as well, I've always been skeptical of Bigfoot stories, I believe if they existed we would have found them by now. I think thats doubly true if they fly..

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The witness was amazingly specific with those sizes (2.2 m and 1.7 m) for never getting very close to the hairy humanoids.

If I was a witness, I probably would have said "one was a little over 2 meters tall and the other was about a meter and a half."

[edit on 12/30/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope the source isn't Rense.com...if so its crap.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Military estimating sizes- as is common with the anecdote spawning this type of story it could be due to:

1. a known height object (fence) directly behind the unknown object allowing accuracy in estimating height

2. witness taking a guess using personal experience

3. the whole thing is a lie

Fiction doesn't leave a paper trail.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah I'd have to say this thing reaks of being a tall tale, I mean why did he feel the need to start chasing these beings down, because from the way he described it sounds like he ended up in a foot chase with the creatures, which is just plain odd.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
he said the thing flew but dident mention wings so the whole "batsquatch" that iv read about seems to not fit the bill, until we get more info on the source of this info im going with its probaly bunk

[edit on 12/12/2005 by krill]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If we want to play the alien sasquatch game then they might not be flying at all, just shaggy aliens from a high gravity environment moonjumping here on puny earth en route back to their LZ.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Please, please, link this. Very interesting.

Not sure it's a bigfoot. But it is worth looking at...

Wig

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

No, I think you'd be interviewed by a journalist who would ask you how tall were they, you'd repeat what you just said, one was taller than 2m...

The journalist would say "So the taller one was it about 2.2m" you'd say "Yeah but I can't be sure exactly" Then the journalist would use 2.2m in his report. There's nothing unusual about this.

I have found that the text closely matches the format used by this website
www.ufoinfo.com...

And the guy mentioned Vladimir P boyko, well, he certainly sees quite a few strange things..... multiple UFO/Alien encounters. along with his buddy Anton Anfalov

I searched the 1997 page (of humanoid sightings) for this story but it is no longer listed, that seems strange. I have no doubt that this website is the source of the copy and paste, I have no doubt that the story was once on the website, maybe it still is there in a forgotten page somewhere.

www.ufoinfo.com...

[edit on 1/1/2008 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yikes. This throws the paradigm all out of whack...

but not necessarily. According to some, (especially in Native legend), the Sasquatch isn't 'normal' like we believe him to be. He isn't an animal, or a man. He's an interdimensional being, connected with nature and capable of phasing in and out of the reality that we know here, in the 3rd dimension. This is supposed to explain how he can seemingly 'dissapear'. Or often people will find tracks that stop in the middle of nowhere (like an opening in a snow field) and seem to disappear.

In fact, there is a website somewhere with the account of an older man who was constantly finding footprints in the mountains of Washington. The guy was a real down to earth woodsman who only shared his accounts when the internet gave him an anonymous forum to do so. Anyway: he claims some of the tracks that he found would disappear as if whatever left it had lifted up into the air.

Me? I believe Bigfoot is real, but not an animal. They are like people, completely removed from society and adapted by evolution to live in the mountains. They are animalistic in the territorial and physical way that any such evolving species would become: but they are also intelligent and known to play 'mind games' with people. Some go as far as to say they are psychic. I'm not so sure. I definitely struggle to comprehend all the disappearances and other strange stories about them.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The one I saw didn't fly, but I would have if I could have.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
ive heard the inter-dimensionable theory before and i give it credit it makes a lot of sense and explains things like you said foot prints that just stop and dont double back and people seeing the sasquatch and being gone seconds later . but i have a feeling this is more along the lines of a flying humanoid sighting, then inter-dimensional but with out more info on the source (although that poster who cited that ufo site does seem to use the same format) and can get possibly more details about the sighting in question there is lil we can do with this report but file it away .

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
ive heard the inter-dimensionable theory before and i give it credit it makes a lot of sense and explains things like you said foot prints that just stop and dont double back and people seeing the sasquatch and being gone seconds later .

Yep. There are also beliefs that the Sasquatch are like shamans, they are actual people who are so close to nature that they can seemingly disappear etc. Some people think they cover their tracks, how is this done? They would swipe their feet over their last step and fill the footprint with dirt/foliage by doing so. This is a technique natives themselves used when hiding from the army. It's twice as slow as walking but it's impossible to track a person who foot-swipes after each step.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
ive heard the inter-dimensionable theory before and i give it credit it makes a lot of sense and explains things like you said foot prints that just stop and dont double back and people seeing the sasquatch and being gone seconds later .

Yep. There are also beliefs that the Sasquatch are like shamans, they are actual people who are so close to nature that they can seemingly disappear etc. Some people think they cover their tracks, how is this done? They would swipe their feet over their last step and fill the footprint with dirt/foliage by doing so. This is a technique natives themselves used when hiding from the army. It's twice as slow as walking but it's impossible to track a person who foot-swipes after each step.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
never thought about them being shamanistic but if there intelligence is higher than a animal level i could see there closeness to nature making them animistic or shaministic in society and religon.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
All right, i confess. I am a bigfoot, but i only do it occasionally and i never swallow, inhale and i didn't use to tell. I do have a video on youtube entitled "I am a bigfoot" and being an actual video does show me assuming the being of the alien construction known foolishly as "bigfoot" You need to find the one made by username debris765nju. I suppose that it is a sign of the times or the browning down of America that i had to add that addendum. You might think that i am joking but i am not, trying to tell the world that you have discovereed the "missing link" and that it is really people that is more similiar to air than humans. That they are not from outer space but they are actually invading us from microcosms. Some of the greatest truth's are really the simplest ones like "aliens hoaxes are done by aliens. They already know they are aliens so they can't fool themselves, so that leaves us. We have been lied to so much that we don't believe anything anymore, we not only throw out the baby with the wash, it even sounds like a good idea, if we can think of something cool to say while we are doing it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
am i right in assuming this "masterpiece" of film is the one your talking about? are you kidding me a fuzzy, possibly altered, low quality photo shown in variouse aspects of zoom does not proove your a bigfoot. show me something that can be studied or even remotly looked at objectivly and ill talk about your post . untill then ill assume your a troll.

for everyone else heres the video.

www.youtube.com...

thank you for your post have a wonderful day.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Man, one cant see anything on that video... One of the pictures does make out a man with the hairy face syndrome, which I cant remember the name of.

The guy in the story is a military man, so he might be trained in visualising how large persons in his surroundings are.. But yeah, it sounds a bit weak.

Originally posted by DogHead
If we want to play the alien sasquatch game then they might not be flying at all, just shaggy aliens from a high gravity environment moonjumping here on puny earth en route back to their LZ.

That wouldn't explain how their tracks would get lighter and lighter..

Edit: Btw, I believe that this story is more of a Alien story, and not a cryptozology thing. It reminds me of a story of a saucer that crashed in the Himalayas, and two beings, apparently sasquatch in appearance, emerged from it and disappeared.. It should have happened quite a few years go, 30+.

[edit on 3/1/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join