It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so was area 51 moved or not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i think that they have moved to Maine because i live colce to where it was seposidly going to and i have seen a lot more traffic in and out of the bace which it funny because the is normaly very littel trafic in and out of there and there has ben more trafic at night wich there was never eny befor which leds me to beleve that it was moved to Maine

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
First, let me address your point.

It makes no sense to move the government's most secret facility from one of the most remote places in the US to Maine. Lincoln County Nevada, where A51 is located, has about .4 people per square mile. Then you have Maine, with its 33 people per square mile. Why move this top secret facility to place where there are 83 times as many people to observe the goings on? Go to Nevada some time. Its desolate. Outside of the cities theres no one there. You may think your little corner of Maine is remote, but it isn't, comparatively. And heck, I think New England is the most populous portion of the country.

Now lets address something else. I will be as nice as possible, so think of it as constructive criticism-

Your post was very juvenile, in topic, grammar, and spelling. There were at least 14 spelling errors in that long run-on sentence. Regular members here take pride in the content of their posts, and for the most part, they're pretty harsh about those that don't. If you cannot take the time to form elementary level sentences, you will likely be ignored. In the future, sit down and prepare an idea, run it through a spell checker, and review it before posting.

I'm not perfect either, but making an effort goes a long way. So give it a shot and your time here at ATS will be more enjoyable. Welcome aboard!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The short answer to your question is: "No." The activities at Groom Lake have not been moved to another location.

If you want to get a good idea of what is happening at Area 51 right now, check out this web site:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

There are a lot of recent photos of activities and construction at Groom Lake. You will also find some good articles and trip reports from people who have recently visited the area.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There is plenty of construction going on at Groom Lake. This is the most current photograph of the new hangar.
www.lazygranch.com...
I photographed it in November.

A friend has a newer one though it is not on the net. [Well, two weeks newer than mine.] The shot on Dreamland resort is from the summer, similar to this one
www.lazygranch.com...

The latest panorama I uploaded is from the summer. I still haven't pieced together the images I shot in November.
www.lazygranch.com/a51pan.htm

new topics

top topics

join