It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing power: Crystals & Pyramids.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey all, Just wanted to talk about the power of Pyramids. Crystals or other type of healing devices. Have any of you ever tried to sleep under the Pyramid and did it work? And how do some crystals heal better than others? Just wondering if someone has worked on this field and what your experiences are like. I've seen companies trying to sell the pyramid frame so you can have it float over your bed, and other crystals claiming to cure types of diseases. I personally think that the Atlantians had some crystal power that they found and that secret has been lost over the years and maybe there's a relation between diamond/crystals and the Pyramids. I know they may be tons of books on this, but I wanted to hear from personal experiences, if any. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hi jedimiller,

I'm still smiling to myself about a post you made on another thread (concerning your technique on how to get someone to love you ... that was real maick)
er hum !!!

But back to this thead.

(Pyramid Power); I personally have never tried it ... but know of several people who have (with varying success rates). As to the companies who promote pyramid frames ... I think it's another so-called 'new-age' bandwagon to be jumped on by those with £ or $ signs instead of pupils in their eyes

But that's not to say they wouldn't work at some level. I certainly believe that ancient pyramids were built as some kind of 'energy-vaults' (I have some solid theories about the specifics of this subject ... but that's a whole other thread).

In reality, it has been tested and proven that pyramids (frames/covers), can recharge dead batteries ... rejuvunate plants etc etc etc ... so there is definately something to it.

I would be more inclined to say that better results would be obtained if the frame/cover was made by the person intending to use it, rather than buying one ready manufactured by some company who only wants to line their pockets.

(Crystal Power); Now this is much more my field and something I have quite a lot of personal experience with. What's more, I think you are spot-on about the Atlantean's having had a great and profound knowledge of crystal technology (something that has been 'forgotten' over the passage of time ... but is gradually being recalled to a degree).

All things in nature (animate & inanimate), have a resonance/vibration. Because crystals a natural mineral source, each one has it's own subtle and individual vibration (even crystals of the same type are slightly different to each other ... like a kind of crystal fingerprint).

As we know this is also true of human-beings (some might be similar ... but no two are identical ... not even so-called 'identical twins'). This is why it's vital to handle a crystal before buying it (nowadays you can get mail-order crystals ... convienient maybe ... but chances of getting one that has a compatible resonance to your own is slim to nil).

When you put this to the test and try holding/handling several crystals (of the same type), in turn you will feel drawn to some more than others ... the ones you are drawn to are the ones that share a similar vibration to you personally ... then you repeat this with the remaining crystals until you settle on just the one (via a process of elimination).

When people say they have not gained anything from the energy that crystals emmit ... it is simply because they are not using a compatible crystal for them personally ... the same crystal may work wonders for someone else.

As for deciding which type of crystal is best for your specific needs be they for physical ailments/psychological trauma/emotional upset/esoteric development ... I would recommend a compact little reference book called 'The Crystal Bible'. There are thousands of books out there about crystals but in my opinion this is the only one you'll ever need. It provides a very detailed section on both common/rare crystals along with other useful info ... to determine which qualities each crystal has and there attributes for each problem (and it's written in a simple straightforward way).

If you want to know more or need any advise please ask or u2u me I'd be happy to help. Woody

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
speaking of pyramids, what do you think these people (in Russia?) are doing?

We have received a few reports lately about Russian people from different parts of Russia building many feet tall pyramid like structures. We don’t know exact reasons for the to do this, but some of them say they believe in unknown powers that can be drawn down to the Earth with the help of pyramids, giving supernatural powers to the owners of the pyramids like the ideal health or even immortality, at least this is what they say themselves.

English Russia

[edit on 12.30.07 by toreishi]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Hi toreishi,

Tried to look at the link but said it was 'forbidden'

Any other way to get it ... I'm curious now

Woody

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
here's the bare link, just copy and paste into your browser:

englishrussia.com/?p=1671

woody please check your U2U

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For more information on Alexander Golod's pyramids go to

www.pyramids.ru...

Definately worth checking out. It tells of some interesting scientific studies and the results.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
When you put this to the test and try holding/handling several crystals (of the same type), in turn you will feel drawn to some more than others ... the ones you are drawn to are the ones that share a similar vibration to you personally ... then you repeat this with the remaining crystals until you settle on just the one.

quote]

Thanks woodwyth, I would love to try that, but don't crystals come expensive. I was talking about diamonds and how they have a magical effect on woman. I wonder if the diamond has any special power? what other type of crystals/stones would you do that test with? My mom always said that onix was good for me and over my life she has given me stones of various colors but I always end up loosing them or not caring for them. Can you give me one example of how a crystal made a difference in your life?

those russian pyramids look fantastic, i'd love to live in one of those.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jedimiller]

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jedimiller]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hi jedimiller,

you do love your women don't you

Ok, for starter's if a woman is so easily tempted by the flash of a diamond then maybe she's not the catch you think she is

Diamond's are expensive (they exude; power ... purity ... and strength). But there are also 'Herkimer Diamonds' & 'Himalayan Diamonds' ... just as beautiful and a lot less expensive.
(they are power boosters ... help with psychic attunement ... and help in a freer expression of love). Personally I'd be more impressed if a guy gave me one of these than the regular kind ... it would show that he'd put more thought into it !

(Onyx) helps to create equilibrium within the wearer ... eleviates worry/stress. It also helps achieve a deeper level of meditation when held. (Black Onyx) helps to deal with emotional frustration.

Crystals that have made a difference to me personally ?

As a witch I use different crystals for different spells/rituals etc. I also carry a small pouch (round my neck or in my pocket), with a selection of crystals for protection/grounding/strength etc.

I have felt many benefits ... on various levels but the most significant was probably when I first left my violent ex-husband (many years ago now). I slept with a piece of Black Obsidian under my pillow. This gemstone was/still is used for 'scrying mirrors' (seeing into the future/fine-tuning psychic abilities). One night I had a very clear dream that my ex-husband was going to come to my house and cause mahem.

A couple of days later he did ... but because of the dream I was prepared and protected ... his efforts came to nought and he surried of wih his tail between his legs. He was totally freaked-out because I'd known he was coming (to be honest so was I a little bit). Reason being, I never remember my dreams normally ... but this was so real I had to act.

On a more mundane level I find that meditating with a piece of Selanite for half an hour eleviates my migraines (well enough for me to carry-on with my day instead of taking to my bed).

Many crystals make excellent stress relievers simply by sitting quietly for a few minutes with your gem of choice in your hands.

A piece of Amethyst worn close to your skin keeps you calm in stressful situations and a piece of Turquoise worn the same way will keep your mind clear during tests/exams.

I could go on but I'm probably boring the pants of you by now.

Woody

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All this pyramid, crystal hoopla is all 70's hype. There has never been any scientific proof concerning any of this. If you want to relax, take a few minutes out of your day and relax. Back in the 70's people were making a mint off of this stuff and it appears they still are!
If you think holding a crystal in your hand helps you to focus and relax, great. It's just something to focus on and has nothing to do with anything. Same thing with the pyramids, just helps you to focus on something else so you can relax. Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vulgate

What about the scientific discovery of quartz and it's time keeping/electrical abilities?

Silicon (quartz) computer chips come to mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Quartz is a mineral, otherwise known as silicon dioxide, which is common in the earth's crust and the main ingredient of sand. This mineral is popular with watch manufacturers because it vibrates quickly when electrically stimulated, and loses little energy when vibrating. The steady vibrations are what allow a watch to keep time. The quartz used in watches is actually synthetic, because it vibrates more steadily than natural quartz.

amos.indiana.edu...

Since everything can be broken down into energy, I'd say there just might be something with crystals. Especially quartz.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

That's a whole different subject. Their talking metaphysical here. A stone is not going to make you happy, sad or anything else associated to your well being just because you have it in your possesion.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vulgate
Their talking metaphysical here.

So am I. We give off electromagnetic radiation. We give off all sorts of energy. That's a scientific proven fact. It's been measured.

We know that some minerals and crystals store energy and such. As shown with the quartz example.

Why is it so "hocky" when the two are combined?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well if you can just show me one scientific paper showing that by holding or just buy having in your possession a crystal has healed or any other miraculous event I will humbly bow to this. "There Is no solid proof!" As far as the watch thing, I mean come on. It's mechanical, gears and such. I am truly not trying to give anyone a hard time here.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dr. Emoto and his work with frozen water crystals (short part during "what the bleep do we know" movie ) comes to mind to help maybe show Vulgate something thats tangible.

When I was traveling the country going to concerts we would put our favorite show crystals, charged with the most joy possible (i am a big cheese fan), in the bottom of water bottles to create an extra kick while thirsty during the show. Later in life I came across Dr. Emoto and his work and it well validated what we were doing/experiencing.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well if you can just show me one scientific paper showing that by holding or just buy having in your possession a crystal has healed or any other miraculous event I will humbly bow to this. "There Is no solid proof!" As far as the watch thing, I mean come on. It's mechanical, gears and such. I am truly not trying to give anyone a hard time here.

I never said for sure that it happens. Just that there is a possibility. I will agree that there is no scientific fact established.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I do believe I'm going to stop trying to disect stuff. I'm not to good at it. Sorry Griff last thing I want to do here is upset anyone. I'm going to stick to posting things and being a little more constructive.
Back in the 70's I dated a women who owned a store and sold these things. Crystals amd pyramids and such. Didn't turn out real well. Man sure is odd how you hang on to old memories like that. I appologise if I upset anyone else on this thread also.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vulgate

I am not well versed in the properties of cystals. But I've worked with some quartz crystals, held those in my hands and believe me those tingle as if electricity is flowing from those inanimate objects into my hand. Sometimes I would receive some form of shock and it is felt throughout my system. While I cannot provide scientific 'proof', I could suggest that perhaps piezo-electricity has something to do with my unexplained experiences.

I don't sleep under a pyramid and absolutely cannot image the bulkiness installed over my bed at all. But I do have pyramid-shaped devices in and around my home. These are supposed to clear my environment of harmful EMF radiation. I came across this website OrgoniteInfo.com that helps to explain this healing phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sorry Griff last thing I want to do here is upset anyone.

I didn't get upset. I thought we were having a good conversation. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Could Crystal glass be used for healing powers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join