It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
after having had a hot discussion with a friend of mine that said that crop circles were made by people i decided to make this thread.
How can people do crop circles at night on the field that is dark has hell , do they make them only on nights of full moon? then its easy to catch them, can the people that make crop circles create Magnetic abnormalities with only ropes, sticks and boards and are careful enough to not crush the crop stalks that continue to grow after the crop circle has been made , and no i dont believe that some guys on one nigth can create such complex crop circles like these:
www.cccrn.ca...
www.ufo-blog.com...

is there like a secret society that makes crop circles all over the world?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a child without knowing how to read looks at the pictures
in looking at the pictures how much of a story can the child get?

with every season comes another chapter viewed by the child..

to one child it is enough to see the pictures
to another it brings a yearning to read.

maybe the author really was trying to inspire the yearning to read all along?

what is the language or letters to decipher from all this?

mathematics + historical symbolism + Astronomy + etc? ?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hi,

Examples of "Crop Circles" can be found world wide. Various hypotheses have been offered to explain their formation, ranging from the naturalistic to the paranormal. Naturalistic explanations include man-made hoaxes or geological anomalies, while paranormal explanations include formation by UFOs.

Many circles are known to be man-made such as those created by Doug Bower, Dave Chorley, and John Lundberg, and a 2000 study into circle hoaxing concluded that 80 percent of UK circles were definitely man-made.

I also belive that Bower and Chorley were awarded a igNobel Prize in 1992 for their crop circle hoaxing. - Taken From Wiki.

Hope that helps

[edit on 30-12-2007 by JDN24]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

lol you copyed that from wikkipedia , and its funny that no farmer has ever made those two guys pay the damage done to the crops

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I agree.

(So Short)

Mod Edit - yes it is... you know better

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmmm, I don't think the images you posted were so advanced as to not be possibly man made, however I do remember hearing/seeing some that couldn't be explained by having done by men.

In my own personal opinion I believe about 95% or more are conventionally man made and a very few are possibly made from some form of advanced technology that we may not know of.

The ones not man made, I think maybe some kind of form of communication with us, although I do wonder why that form would be chosen by advanced beings. Maybe messages that are not meant to be read until we are ready?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I lived in England one summer and after a party and driving thru the country....we saw a group of people who were creating a crop circle. I stood on the roof of my friends car and watched them do it. Pretty cool.

I dont have pictures, because back then (90) I didnt have a digital camera LOL

I believe they are all man made, based on me seeing people make them...and watching the numerous videos of people make them.

They are super cool nonetheless!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well pictures as communication would be the easiest explanation (whether man made or other). With Voyager we included a pictograph that includes a description of our solar system, man and women, etc.
If it is a message from "above" we probably aren't meant to understand it yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Where else can one find natural earth formations that seem to convey information like "real" crop circles do?

Some of the pictures from above are absoutly magnificant to me.

I would like to see aerial photographs of the same crop field a year later, growing the same crop, during the growing season.

Much to think about in 2008 for me.

ATS... a place to find truth.

dlb

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i dont believe persons do most of them because you have to have like a super perception of the place where you are suposed to make a crop circle , especialy such huge simetrical circles

[edit on 30-12-2007 by dracodie]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
CC "crop circles"

They do occur. What creates them I wish to learn.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcloud313

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I said that some are so complex as i don't understand how they could have been made by humans, but that wasn't looks a little too obvious to not have been made by humans...

Is the circular one the one your speaking of because the cropping depicting an alien; I'd have a hard time believing was done by an alien heh.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Hi dracodie!

Most of your questions have already been discussed here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Some living creatures make these crop circle instead of UFOs. To serve underground aliens. Very nice.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Fractals and symmetrical shapes are, at least for me, easy to do. There must be other people here as well, who have drawn complex symmetrical patterns on a paper when they have nothing better to do. Or whatever. Point being I made such symmetrical shapes when I was a kid, I just liked symmetry and drawing such things. I really don't get it why those would be too complex. I just don't. I have a very different perception of such symbols because I have made such myself.

I believe most constructino workers would be able to create such a pattern to any cropfield they go into. Measuring distances has been developed of course. Its not like "okay, I measured 10 meters long piece of wood"?!!! Its a lot more complex than that and they teach relativistic measuring in schools nowadays.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

doing simetrical shapes on paper is easy at least for me , but not on a field at night in one night (having lived on a farm i know how pitch black the nights on the field are unless its full moon) drawing such complex pictures and like i said before without crushing the crop stalks is a work of art and doing all that all over the world even in places were people never heard of crop circles or even ufos in their lives.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am in the camp that thinks that they are man made, but maybe not by the conventional sense. I think they are formed by satallite signals or microwaves that have gone "hay-wire," never reaching their intended locations, but hitting the ground instead. This would also account for the precision of the shapes .

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

i think that too , but why would they do that , for what reason?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
@Rawsom: Can you maybe post some drawings up? I'm just curious

And I think most are man-made, and very few are Alien.

Why do some people have to ruin great mysteries?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join