It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists' new mission: Protect President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi All,
I know this is from World Nut Daily...but interesting to say the least...If this is really true- I have to question the sanity of those in charge of protecting the President.
..Here is an excerpt from the story and the link:

Link:www.worldnetdaily.com...

JERUSALEM – Members of the most active West Bank terror organization are set to participate in security forces being deployed to protect President Bush during his visit to the Palestinian territories next month, WND has learned.

Bush is due in the region Jan. 9 as part of a follow-up to last month's U.S.-led Israeli-Palestinian Annapolis summit.

During his trip, the American president is scheduled to hold talks with Israeli leaders in Jerusalem, and meet quickly with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in the West Bank city of Ramallah.

According to Israeli security officials coordinating deployments of forces with the PA for Bush's Ramallah visit, members of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Fatah's declared military wing, have been called upon by the PA to participate in the protection of Bush's convoy and in securing the perimeter during the meeting with Abbas

Note: It talks about that this group "took credit along with the Islamic Jihad terror organization for every suicide bombing in Israel between 2005 and 2006, and is responsible for thousands of shootings and rocket firings."

Isn't that just lovely...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes it is true and the secret service will be there as well. They do that for Condi Rice when she goes there. My bet is that Bush never makes it out. The Secret service can only protect him so much until the Israelis can get to him and get him out.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Are you serious? OH crap, he may not make it out
...I always take World Nut Daily's news stories with a grain of salt...however, I felt like this one might be newsworthy....I guess I was right...Have you seen this story anywhere else on the web?

join