It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Green people Tribe of humanity lost in the Amazon tree tops'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This tribe existed before civilisation was really established, this dreamscape is something I am telling you out of memory alone.
This tribe of people was dominated by the male gene. This Tribe lived in the tree tops of the Amazon and Peru. Their maxium height was ten feet tall.

These people were assisting in the growth of humanity. From the perspective I viewed them to be more Bi-sexual. The need for that was only a male dominance thing, to establish dominance. They mated with females mostly, but when the need came to a male challenge the 'victor' would have his way with the other male. That was the Ultimate show of malehood from their beliefs. The Green People Tribe was very athletic and agile. Their skin pigment was Green. And their heads looked like they were formed in a way of skull protection.

They existed in the treetops like the EWOKS. They were very powerfull and wit minded. The reason why they lived in the tree tops was because of the more 'Cannibalistic tribes' that was here. These cannibals were known as The Red People. Animalistic nature back then was the need for survival. I got the feel that they were always on alert.

Now these Green people were massive in body structure, but were (outnumbered) in people. They used the treetops to hunt and gather food.

They were human looking just a Green tint to their skin and they had skulls that looked like they were designed to protect the brain.

This is all I viewed, from this TIMEJUMP into the past through conscious dreaming.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sounds cool menguard.

I hope you can elaborate more in the future

interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot like today just that instead of being near the ground, the green people have took back to the skies. Instead of taking man into tree tops and engineering him and her.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I am curious if I contacted a being such as you described in meditation; or more likely [he?] contacted me.

I made a podcast on it here .

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I too have seen a Green being. What do you think has become of this Green tribe ? Can I ask how exactly you "see" these things ?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I was wondering, is this green man tribe in any way affiliated or associated with such green men found in ornate architecture?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20-2-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They were human looking just a Green tint to their skin and they had skulls that looked like they were designed to protect the brain. ext

Its strange you write this as the Green I saw did indeed have some sort of skull cap!

top topics

join