It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to a phone call that Art Bell recieved from a frantic caller in 1997 about Area 51.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In 1997 on CoasttoCoast Art Bell received a very disturbing phone call from a frantic listener claiming to have worked in area 51. It sounds like this man was crying through out most of the phone call and he was describing what he had found out while actually working in Area 51.

What disturbs me along with what the man said is what happend at the end of this call.

Listen to the conversation here

Could this be true? What are your opinions on this? Could this guy just be a wierdo trying to get attention?

This happend in 1997 so maybe people can help me list some disasters that have happend since then. I am assuming this man ment natural disasters.

There are 2 big ones I can think of right off the top of my head.

1. New Orleans flooding
  2. Indonesia tsunamis

Even if there are more I guess that won't prove that this guy was on the up and up. Does anyone have anymore information on this?

Thanks
Star

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I actually for some reason believe it? For some reason his voice sounds sincere, and yes this is a long shot, but i've noticed too much has been going on lately that it seems the government just turns a blind eye to, like things arent really a suprise to them as they are to the rest of the country. Anyway, very good find and cant wait to hear some more replies.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i believe it.

his story lines up with many other similar angles that ive read and pieced together. the john titor crowd believes strongly that this will happen. various illuminati/NWO/UN conspiracies hint at this, including the UN's population control concepts.

its been 10 years since the phone call, and alot has happened since then.

if i was to ask everyone to develop their "gut feeling" im sure a good chunk of people would find this a viable possibility, even if this guy was full of ****

the real powderkeg is the current conflict in the middle east, which is just a pretext to the involvement of iran, which will drag us into another axis/allies situation.

in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Star first let me compliment your Avatar, I love it.
As for the caller I remember the night he called in and yes I too believe the caller to be for real rather than crazy.
I have to say that I think of him in the same context as DarK4Knight and of other similar ideas based on Government secrecy and the uncertain future we live in and face with vulnerability.
I strongly believe that places like area 51 and Los Alamos hold many dark secrets just waiting to be unleashed on the world and its over populated civilizations.
Although this particular recording has been mentioned several times that I know of, I think it is important that the subject remain alive and available for anyone new to respond to.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for the compliment on the avatar, it was made by Ellipsis and she did a wonderful job on it.

I did a search here on ATS before posting this thread to make sure this was not already discussed on here and I found nothing. Perhaps I didn't use the right keywords for my search.

I wonder what ever happend to that man. I know once I called into the show and I think they asked me for my name before they would allow me on the show. I understand you can give them a fake name and all, but I wonder if Art tried searching for this guy after that night.

It just really disturbed me the way the station was shut off like that. Makes you really wonder what is exactly going on in the Government and what they know and are not telling us.

Star

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There are many threads about this call here.And there is a link in this thread where the guy calls Art back and admits it was a hoax.But he may have been forced to make the 2nd call.

BTW Stari ,search "area 51 caller" and many threads will come up discussing this topic.

edit:content

[edit on 28-12-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Over time I've seen 3-4 threads on this call and it turns out the guy called back later and said it was a hoax-but I believe the call was authentic and the radio show going out was really really odd to me.....

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Over time I've seen 3-4 threads on this call and it turns out the guy called back later and said it was a hoax-but I believe the call was authentic and the radio show going out was really really odd to me.....

[/quote

Has there ever been documentation of that call to say it was a hoax? I would like a link to prove that or perhaps someone here has more information? It is possible, but even so I would think the man was later put up to it by the black ops that he was running from...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Thanks for this link crowpruitt, I was going to listen to the second call but the link is no longer working. I will do a google search and see what I can come up with. Thanks for letting me know about the second call.

Star

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

See my above post for the 2nd call,Antar.Scroll down close to the bottom of page 1.

Ooops,sorry you guys,didn't know the link was dead.The 2nd call has the guy admitting it was a hoax,and he even talks like he did on the first call,(acting scared/and half crying)to prove it was him.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK,I think I found both calls here.You may have to download it though.Never mind,files not there,bummer.
Its gotta still be around somewhere.

top topics

join