It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terri irwin to use john edwards to contact steve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
link to ninemsn article

"Terri Irwin has said she can feel the presence of her dead husand Steve and she's open to contacting his spirit with the help of friend and psychic John Edward.

"If one day John said a message has come through [from Steve] I wouldn't say 'don't, go away, I don't want to hear it,'" Irwin told A Current Affair.

I don't know how you can dispute what he does after seeing him do it — it's amazing," Mrs Irwin said.

The controversial psychic and best-selling author claims to be able to reach the spirits of dead people. He will hold a reading for 5,000 people at Irwin's Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast when he visits in early January.

i always thought he was a bit of a douche, just like south park portrayed him as.
i would love to be there amongst the 5000 others Terri wants to witness Edwards contacting the dead (most likely including steve) which includes non believers, it would be good to experience it for yourself and see if hes a fraud or truely gifted as he claims.

[edit on 27/12/07 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 27/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think its great she would like to contact Steve, I just don't think this is the way.

Whenever 'A Current Affair' is mentioned in a sentence, that usually changes my outlook. TV tabloid at its greatest.

On another note, I would think the best psychic is probably the one no-one has ever heard of before. Putting anonymity before the almighty dollar is a sign of a true gift.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
OH MY Gawd.

This guy is the worst of the worst. Preys on the innocent bereaved and acts like it's real. At least Kreskin, Criss Angel, Mark Wilson and Copperfield tell you up front they're doing illusions.

May he be crushed by:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's unfortunate that she needs to use John Edwards to do so, but whatever it takes to get closure I suppose.

I hope she is willing to make it public and have it put on television so we can all see and pick apart his cold reading
. I know enough about Steve Irwin that I could probably do the reading for her... for me to be convinced, he would have to bring up a LOT of stuff that the public doesn't know about him, and very personal private things between them.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i am certainly not smug enough to discount what may be anyones gift.
i'd like to see it.

top topics

join