It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPC - 11/12/07 - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
greetings...

someone finally got some footage from the NPC conference from 12 Nov 2007 uploaded to Youtube; enjoy!

USAF Col. Rare Testimony Of U.K.'s Rendlesham Forest UFO
www.youtube.com...

U.S. UFO Cover Up Revealed On The Rendlesham Forest UFO
www.youtube.com...

Nick Pope British Defence Ministy Reveals UFOs Are Real
www.youtube.com...

Ray Bowyer Airline Captain Reports Two Mile Long UFOs
www.youtube.com...

related threads:

Disclosure on monday 11.12.07 Source: Larry King
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where Can I Watch UFO Conference From 12th November Online?

UFO news conference at National Press Club in Washington DC

UFO Conference Live on CNN right now!!

[edit on 27 12Dec 07 by m3rlz]

[edit on 27 12Dec 07 by m3rlz]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Another 2

Jean-Charles Duboc Captain, Air France ,Ret. @ NPC 12 Nov, 2007
nl.youtube.com...

Parviz Jafari General, Iranian Air Force, Ret. @ NPC Nov 12, 2007
nl.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Excellent idea to gather all this data into one place!

Abovetech, if it is not too much trouble, would you mind providing a short label for each of the links you posted? Just a one sentence summary or title would be great

Flagged and Starred! This information is vital to understanding the ET scenario (in my view). Hearing what high ranking military officers and astronauts have to say about EBEs is an entire body of evidence on it's own. Yes, it's just testimony, but surely it amounts to something. Especially when there are so many who have now come out!

Thanks for posting this, I hope others add more links to this type of information here too!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What a great thread.

Excellent idea to put every video in one place.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
CNN Ufo Disclosure National Press Club Stephen Bassett

Stephen Bassett's commentary on the Nov 12 2007 conference LIVE ON CNN!

Awesome stuff! References the May 2001 Disclosure Project press conference, states in no uncertain terms that there is an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth, speaks openly about the "truth embargo" in place since the 1940s, mentions the fact that crashed crafts have been retrieved and studied.

Must watch!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
CNN UFO Conference Clips From Nov 07 Press Club

More live CNN footage!

James Fox from Coalition for Freedom of Information, vs James Mcgaha, UFO skeptic/debunker.

Lots of hot UFO footage playing in the background - including the famous "UFO Crash" footage!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
UFO Witness Testimony At Press Club Event

Compilation of testimony from several witnesses.

Featuring Fife Symington's testimony, as well as testimony from John Callahan.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
rock on!

thanks for all the additional links and vids...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When I first heard about this press conference, I couldn't contain myself and was counting down the days to November 12th. Then the wondrous day of "disclosure" came around and the conference moved forward as planned...but nada. It garnered a little bit of coverage through a few major media outlets in the states and abroad, but nothing remotely major.

I know about the Disclosure Project and their similar attempt to create a stir within the government, but they were written off as being a poorly managed, new age'ish organization/cult and worst of all, scam artists. With CSETI's their trips to the middle of no where to help people become Ambassadors to the Universe. I don't get that vibe from this group, and hope to see more "relevant" people step up to the plate.

Thanks for gathering these videos. I was searching these videos for a few weeks after the conference but could only find clips. I gave up shortly thereafter so I wonder how long they have been floating around in full.

Starred and flagged!

[edit on 12/27/2007 by Sequel]

[edit on 12/28/2007 by Sequel]

[edit on 12/28/2007 by Sequel]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Excellent thread idea. I bookmarked this baby for future reference. Not only is this good material when chasing a lead, but it beats playing a game of solitare while I wait on the wife.

Thank you so much.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Does anyone have the clips of the Q & A? I would very much like to see the very end of the Nov 12 conference.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I have the dvd of the complete conference. I'll put it online soon!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
Excellent idea to gather all this data into one place!

Abovetech, if it is not too much trouble, would you mind providing a short label for each of the links you posted? Just a one sentence summary or title would be great

Flagged and Starred! This information is vital to understanding the ET scenario (in my view). Hearing what high ranking military officers and astronauts have to say about EBEs is an entire body of evidence on it's own. Yes, it's just testimony, but surely it amounts to something. Especially when there are so many who have now come out!

Thanks for posting this, I hope others add more links to this type of information here too!

I will this weekend!! no problem. I can understand.
Sorry i was in a infobomb mood.
you can also visit my page at youtube( it's just a medium)
Youtube is no place for discussion but it's perfect for collecting interviews and vids.
Making playlists on a certain subject etc.
www.youtube.com/TOAFN

PEACE

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

I thought. Why not start a thread concerning all the links and stuff.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Nov 12 2007 press conference in its entirety has now been posted in this thread.

Enjoy all

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nice to have this all in one thread. Certainly is one more step towards disclosure.

Well, I did it...this is my first post!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Human beings operate with sense perception. We like also like to reason, and have faith when needed. Hearing that there are aliens even from Government oficials, military officials blowing whistles, that's nice, but in the end a conditioned human needs the five senses to validate, other then that we go: Maybe, Maybe not. We then go back to living life without ETs physicaly in it.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE?

new topics

top topics

join