It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income Taxes....are they legit, or unconstitutional?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cbrodt

Bill of rights eliminated.

New amendment added which nullifies them... Constitutional? No.

Any law or amendment that contradicts the Constitution and the rights and principles that embodies it, Is Null and void.

Also regardless of what some people may try and spin, The courts No matter how much they think they do, Don't control your rights.

The Constitution isn't a limit on YOU, its a limit on THEM, No man no majority and no government can tread on your rights, they cant vote them away, don't let them tell you they can... They CANT.

The Constitution also doesn't GIVE us anything, it protects what is already ours, Freedom and Liberty, I control MY life no one else does.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I get it....others who care about our civil liberties get it. Yet if it is this simple, which i think it is....then where is the class action lawsuit THE PEOPLE Vs THE IRS? When is that one gonna take place? Hopefully our new president will think hard about the fair tax system, one of the best parts is that it allows corporations to come back home and set up their corporate offices here instead of over seas. After the fair tax is implemented there is no reason to move accross seas because the income tax and the corporate tax will be abolished. That obviously means more jobs and income for the middle class....increase in spending power and an overall great economy.
Who will take up this case with the irs if what they are doing is unconstitutional and is essentially stealing?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thanks Cole, looks like I have some reading to do now!

The Grace Commission Report.

www.uhuh.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

we need more info on this grace commission report thing...i started a whole thread asking for people to post anything they could find. it looks like several people were concscious of this issue back in the 80s and tried to do something to stop it the question is why didnt any of our presidents head this warning?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Could be because every president who has tried has got a little warning not to..

Regan survived his warning.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le
[mor

Yea...i noticed that but seriously though this needs to be pushed into the public eye. Ron paul is trying by releasing a whole dvd set about how money is debt and all that jazz but no one really beleives him. I dont proving by explaination will do anything which is why we should focus on things such as the grace commission report as proof since it was an independantly done study by a wealthy man himself!
Once people see that some legitimate non partisan sources have made these conclusions then they might start asking about how to change it...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Thats the thing dude it doesn't matter what you try to teach these people, They don't care, I've talked to family and friends over the issue many times, they don't care... even when you make it completely obvious they are being used the robbed...

The most you'll ever get from these blind patriots is this muttering..
but umm uh we gotta pay our taxes!

This country has been slowly warped into silent obedient dogs...

Questioning Government = unAmerican
Questioning Government = unPatriotic

They would rather live the lie they have been raised to accept, then dare step into the real world...

Ignorance is bliss.

My sig is a good example of whats going on today.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join