It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - flooding/nuclear bombs / nazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I had a strange dream the other night. My old house used to overlook the ocean and I was standing on the balcony watching the ocean. The ocean flooded, houses below me were under water and there was pure chaos.. sort of reminiscent(sp?) of katrina and new orleans.

I felt helpless. Then I saw a nuclear blast in sky, and heard a news release on the tv that algeria detonated a nuclear bomb. I could see the cloud in the sky. The initial explosion created a nazi swaztika in the sky, followed smoke in the shape of an airplane and two towers. Then I woke up..

Anyway, just thought i'd share. This dream, like most, probably has no particular significance, it just scared the crap out of me when I woke up because I felt like the world was going to hell at the time.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think that a whole lot of people are receiving dreams of Armageddon as a warning. That's Father's Holy Spirit coming upon us.

Acts 2:17

And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I think that a whole lot of people are receiving dreams of Armageddon as a warning. That's Father's Holy Spirit coming upon us.

Acts 2:17

And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

I fully agree I also have been having alot of dreams that have to do with the end times and I can tell you they are not pretty. But some of the dreams are things that I dont understand at all. Like the baby coming out of the black oil. I cant understand what it means for the life of me.

Hilda

join