It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For anyone who has Google Earth here's something to think about, if the average person can go on the internet download technology that can see houses and almost any part of the world just IMAGINE how powerful the goverment's sattelite programs are. They could maybe even have some kind of thermal thing so they can see inside your house

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That's right, if we the common people have technology like this in our own homes imagine what the super powerful must have access too. I don't know about being able to see into our houses with a thermal thing though

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If we can see the infrared emanations of distant star systems, we can use similar technology to point downward into people's homes. You bet we can see inside houses if we have a satellite with an orbit passing over the area at the right time.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I must say though, that would be funny if ThermalEarth was made for the public, allowing the people to see every movements of the people, LIVE.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Today there is a space vehicle sent to Mars that has been looking at it with thermal imaging. It can see deep into the surface of the planet. It would be nothing for the same thing to be in orbit around the Earth. They can track you by your cell phone, by your onstar, or anything that sends a signal out. It's far too late because they can find anyone anywhere anytime they want. And when everyone gets a micrchip implant, it will be over and freedom will be dead.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Took you long enough to figure that out.

Without breaking any of my clearances I can tell you that everything that Google Earth and Google Sky is now was available in the 1970's.

Read the history of Sun Micro systems and their government contracts and that will give you a clue.

Sorry to be so blunt, but everything you see on the shelf now is likely 30 to 40 years behind what the military has and uses.

Merry Christmas!

new topics

top topics

join