It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPACE - The Final Frontier Without Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is a really great article about Mars and NASA in it's current state of affairs and why for way too long the Worlds Greatest Space Exploration Center has been looking more like something out of the three stooges instead of Star Trek TNG like most would expect. It has some really eye opening information and some links to some great pictures as well. Hopefully this info will be new, especially the pictures which I found extremely interesting....It's a must read in my opinion....I'm interested in how some of you Big Time Space Nuts and Mars Watchers feel about it though as well...
www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
it is a good article mojom, but because it is on Rense's site, people will immediately start doubting the credibility.

I do believe that it is not only NASA but ESA also who is hiding the truth or at least the details to help us find the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This rense.com report isn't by any means false in nature, but it brings nothing new to to the table regarding ET evidence. This report just clues us into a bit more of the inner workings of NASA and that is it. No biggie.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Standardish rense stench to it though.
Ted Twietmeyer seems an interesting chap. In his post (after claiming to have worked for NASA) he goes on to refer to.

the zionist elite, Hoagland, people reading his emails, and my favourite, people attacking him with lasers.

I know this, as the recipient of an assault just the other day by a high powered laser that went through my heavy winter coat.

The second letter, from Jim Mortellaro, really isn't related to anything Ted is ranting about at all. Just telling a story about how he was right and the other guys wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Every word stated in the article I wrote is true. Including the much-maligned laser hit on me. At the time it happened, I didn't believe it either. Seemed too fantastic to me as well. That is, until I got home at looked at the back of my coat, and there it was. A burn mark about 1-2mm in diameter. It wasn't there before, that was certain.
People tend to malign anything that exists outside their paradigm. This seems to be human nature, to "stay inside the box" or as some call it, their "comfort zone."

Others like Edison chose to step "outside the box" and by doing so, broke new ground. Without people like him, not only would you not have a monitor to read this on, but you would also be cleaning and filling kerosene lamps every day...

What is at stake now, is our freedom. Even our freedom to write and speak what we want to. Yet few take notice of these precious values being taken away, until one day they wake up one morning and realize what's happened....when its too late. People that spend their energies maligning someone else, are often that type of person still asleep.

top topics

join