It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Consparicies in a NutShell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
What I really want to know is : How did Michael row the boat ashore with only one oar in the water?

Funny!
And although I disagree with your perspective on the matter I'll answer your question at any rate.

Water curents will lead you where the boat needs go and you can use one oar to direct the boat.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
OP, im not sure I could disagree with you anymore.

What it is you are disagreeing so strongly with is your idealisim of my perspective. I'm not fool enough to take such an unrealistic stance as all the duckies and swans are being good little birdies and there's no wolfs in the bushes trying to catch a snack.

However people tend through monkey fear to overbloat the reality of events and as a counter balance I offer up another persepective.

Truly I'm an all spiritual being. I believe that which is is to be until that which is coming comes. Rather then conserning themselves through their monkey fears I believe those monkeys should free themselves of their mental bocks, blindness in the dark, so they will be free truly.

I'm not a disinformant.

If you have no faith in God, then I don't know what to tell you. If you perfess faith in God then I'll point out God states we should have trust in our governments unless they try to set themselves up as God.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think what he is saying is that "we" created our own conspiracies to challenge "ourselves"... so, technically, everything is the way it's supposed to be.

As of right now, I am not the all seeing, all knowing I.

I am being a human right now...and, being a human, people doing nefarious things and withholding secrets about the world in which I am currently living pisses me off.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
However people tend through monkey fear to overbloat the reality of events

I see what you mean now. I guess I would rather "overbloat" (a word?) the reality of events, than overbloat the reality of stories written in books, but I guess it's just a case of pick your poison, right?

It seems to me, you are just using your religion / spiritual conviction in destiny as a cop-out : a way to absolve responsibility for your actions, and the actions of others. It's a passive aggressive approach, whether you acknowledge it or not, as most defense mechanisms are only partly conscious.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
It wasn't the First Responders or Firefighters that were claiming conspiracy in the days following 9/11 (although they were knee-deep in the rubble, and would be the first to find clues of "controlled demolition")

It wasn't the cornoners offices,

Maybe you can explain why more and more first responders are speaking out against the official story?

Oh, do not forget the simple facts that they did not have the DNA testing at that time to test DNA that had been destroyed by fire. Also the fact that there is no evidence that the bodies were at the locations stated in the official story, like the Pentagon.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join