It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Converging flight paths or what?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"and CONtrails can form at anytime. the air just has to be the right humidity and denisty for the moisture to condense into water vapor. they blow out, curve around, and widen becauce of the winds at those altitudes are generally high."

i've said that in two posts now... not all of them do that, but they can. and yeah, not all flights follow those paths. i never follow those flight paths because A) i'm a private pilot flying for the fun of it and 2) i couldn't go that high even if i dreamed of it. so what is this flight tracker you speak of? some sort of homemade radar or something? can i see a link or have some more info on it?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
what is this flight tracker you speak of? some sort of homemade radar or something? can i see a link or have some more info on it?

I know WorldWatcher told you about the flight tracker, but I have several links to them if you want

www.trip.com...

www.flightview.com...

This one is REALLY cool, especially if you do the 3D version JTrack3D --it doesn't track planes..it tracks sats

science.nasa.gov...

This one tracks space junk

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/headline_universe/space_debris_update.html&edu=high

Anyway..hope Worldwatcher doesn't mind that I posted these...
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is supposed be a picture of chem trails

www.rebfile.com...

Go here www.rebfile.com... to read the article on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
no netstorm, I don't mind at all, those are good links

however the one my friend uses is not a free service. It's purchased software that tracks both commercial and non commercial flights.

[Edited on 2-9-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

no, i honestly can't. it's just an odd cloud formation. where in florida do you live? there's A LOT of military traffic down there. so, it could have been a military jet flying circles at a high altitude.

No it's not a odd cloud formation...with a hole?
On Jan 1st 2004 SOMEONE skywrote two zeros and USA.
No news reported on it, no aviation sites reported on it, nothing.
My point in bringing this up is,
Skywriting, is done using a chemical correct? Because if it was not a type of chemical, they would not be able to "turn it on and off" to write the letters.
So if skywriting can use chemicals, WHY could it not be possible that the "chemtrails we see are something other than just moisture condensation, or vapor trails or what ever..
I'm not saying that there is an evil conspiracy going on here, I just think that there is a big difference between a contrail (which the ones I have seen, usually extend a small distance from the jet AND vanish as the jet flies.
The other ones do not .
I know HowardRoark will debate my reasoning on this, and that is fine thats why I like to come to this board. And NO this is not photoshopped, I don;t play with pictures except to change their size for uploads, I had to cut out most of the pic just to get this up. I have the entire sequence of the writing...just not enough space..

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by NetStorm]

Relax netstorm pilots do that ALL the time...it's nothing unusual and I don't believe that they need permission from the FAA or anything of that sort. Private pilots mostly make them.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Everyone repeat after me:

Chemtrials do not exist, chemtrials do not exist, chemtrails do not exist, because that is what they want you to believe.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Relax netstorm pilots do that ALL the time...it's nothing unusual and I don't believe that they need permission from the FAA or anything of that sort. Private pilots mostly make them.

I know that one was skywriting..I was trying to make a point that if skywriting used chemicals, then why couldn't "chentrails" use chemicals...but I called the airport here when they skywrote that...and they had no idea who was doing it...just some patriotic pilot I guess...I thught the pictures were cool thats all.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Navigational aids like VORTACS act like airplane magnets. Aircraft fly directly over, turn to a new heading all day long. They are frequently near, not at, airports, to reduce congestion over the field.

I work on an airport frequently. On a freeze-your-frijoles day like today, CONtrails all day long, at random angles and altitudes.

Twice a year, approximately, CHEMtrails. Clear and unmistakeable grid in the sky, lined up on true north.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Originally posted by THENEO
Everyone repeat after me:

Chemtrials do not exist, chemtrials do not exist, chemtrails do not exist, because that is what they want you to believe.

THANK YOU!!!

and those links were cool. thanks.

what's that software called worldwatcher?

[Edited on 2/9/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
it called flight tracker, don't know the brand name, but that is the name of the software.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i'll google up "flight tracker software" then...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok first off a disclaimer. I have not seen a proof of chemtrails, alot of odd pic but no solid proof. As to seeing lines all over the sky thats not sbnormal. Aircraft in and out of major airports fly the smae routes everyday depending on the the runways being used. Also planes going cross counrty fly routes that are close to the same for many reasons. weather, turbulence etc. So seeing crossing, overlaping contrails would not be strange. I know here at Edwards you would see some very odd contrails because the military is flying odd shaped test tracks. does this mean chemtrails I don't think so. Also it's not uncommon for some military aircraft to dump fuel. (Now that would be a chemtrail) but in theory the fuel disapates prior to the ground)
JMHO

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
right now 3 chem/con trails that go diagonally from the northeast to the southwest over ft lauderdale. passing directly over my house. doesn't match any commecial flight path.

started small, trails now expanded into fluffy white cloud trails, took pictures, will develop them today and post later.

any other florida chem/con trail sightings today????

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
right now 3 chem/con trails that go diagonally from the northeast to the southwest over ft lauderdale. passing directly over my house. doesn't match any commecial flight path.

started small, trails now expanded into fluffy white cloud trails, took pictures, will develop them today and post later.

any other florida chem/con trail sightings today????

Can't tell Tampa is clouding up

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have posted a couple pics taken today of activity in my area. The ones taken on Sunday, didn't come out good.

you decide what they are.

leelee030.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have posted a couple pics taken today of activity in my area. The ones taken on Sunday, didn't come out good.

you decide what they are.

leelee030.tripod.com...

Cool pic....whats the little object to the left?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
heehee, I knew someone would notice that.

I have no freakin clue what it is. It wasn't in my vision when I took the picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

heehee, I knew someone would notice that.

I have no freakin clue what it is. It wasn't in my vision when I took the picture.

Don't you hate it when you take a pic and something shows up that was not in your field of vision when you took the pic...

Good pics still though

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
maybe I should start a ufo sighting thread now. what is that thing???

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

maybe I should start a ufo sighting thread now. what is that thing???

Anything above 200% magnification and it pixelates too much....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join