It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Converging flight paths or what?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have read in many posts regarding Chemtrails, or Contrails, depending on your point of view, that you see them because of the "flight path" of planes.
Now, I don't know what they are but, I would like your take on this pic that I took yesterday. If you notice, it appears that the flight paths all converge --YES, I know that altitude is impossible to determine from the ground just by looking, but I do think this is an interesting pic. If you look close, you can see that there are lines coming from the "backside" of the pic, all going the the center of the cloud

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
they're just planes flying in near perpendicular paths... that's all.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hmm cool pic. I've heard them referred to as vapor trails too. I donno. Maybe it could be the wind or somthing. Also most airline flights follow preset paths and maybe you live under a particular point where they tend to converge or somthing. Interesting though. I'm not really sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm in south florida and I witnessed the activities that Netstorm caught on film. I also took a few pictures which have not been developed yet. The picture that Netstorm shares is only part of the extremely large amount of chem/con trails that marked the skies yesterday. It started around 8 am and continued thru out the day until late afternoon. I counted at least 5 trails forming in a 10 minute period.

It is very unusual to see that many con/chem trails in one day, especially when they seem to intersect and and concentrate over one area.

I do not claim that these are definitely chemtrails but whatever they are they are not usual air activities.
btw, I live under the flight path of most flights coming in for landing into the airport, these trails were not in pattern with the arriving or departing flights. The altitude was also much higher than those arriving and departuring planes.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
you should go to a nearby airport (not a major one, but a small one) and you should buy a sectional chart for your area. learn to read it. find where you live, find the flight paths. i guarrantee that you'll see the CONtrails will follow these paths pretty much exactly. also, pick up a copy of the FAR/AIM. you'll learn a lot about aviation regulations.

and CONtrails can form at anytime. the air just has to be the right humidity and denisty for the moisture to condense into water vapor. they blow out, curve around, and widen becauce of the winds at those altitudes are generally high.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
you should go to a nearby airport (not a major one, but a small one) and you should buy a sectional chart for your area. learn to read it. find where you live, find the flight paths. i guarrantee that you'll see the CONtrails will follow these paths pretty much exactly. also, pick up a copy of the FAR/AIM. you'll learn a lot about aviation regulations.

No they don't, the point is, I already know the flight paths of both airports in this area, and as I tried to say in my above post, these trails do not correlate with any of the departing or arriving flights into this area...also the altitude seems to be significantly higher. The planes that were making these trails, travelled extremely fast and were significantly higher than the regular commercial carriers in the air.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
No they don't, the point is, I already know the flight paths of both airports in this area, and as I tried to say in my above post, these trails do not correlate with any of the departing or arriving flights into this area...also the altitude seems to be significantly higher. The planes that were making these trails, travelled extremely fast and were significantly higher than the regular commercial carriers in the air.

actually, they do. i fly about 8 hours a week, so i know they do. i'm looking at sectional charts all the time, and because michigan weather sucks IFR (instrument flight rules) charts as well. BOTH have flight routes for both comercial and military aircraft.

and just because the contrails are higher in the air than the planes arrivinga nd departing your aiport doesn't mean that they arn't overflying it to go somewhere else. planes don't stop and land at every airport. i see planes from chicago or further west overflying my house to the east to who knows where? toronto, NYC? who knows... the point is that just because you see planes flying doesn't mean that they are from or headed to a nearby airport.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

just because the contrails are higher in the air than the planes arrivinga nd departing your aiport doesn't mean that they arn't overflying it to go somewhere else. planes don't stop and land at every airport. i see planes from chicago or further west overflying my house to the east to who knows where? toronto, NYC? who knows... the point is that just because you see planes flying doesn't mean that they are from or headed to a nearby airport.

So then can you tell me what this is....

Taken from the same location..Jan 1 2004 @ 830 am

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

actually, they do. i fly about 8 hours a week, so i know they do. i'm looking at sectional charts all the time, and because michigan weather sucks IFR (instrument flight rules) charts as well. BOTH have flight routes for both comercial and military aircraft.

and just because the contrails are higher in the air than the planes arrivinga nd departing your aiport doesn't mean that they arn't overflying it to go somewhere else. planes don't stop and land at every airport. i see planes from chicago or further west overflying my house to the east to who knows where? toronto, NYC? who knows... the point is that just because you see planes flying doesn't mean that they are from or headed to a nearby airport.

I realize that kid, it's obvious that there are other flight paths that do not stop in our airports, but I am trying to tell you, I know of the paths, don't ask how, just accept that I do, and these do not correlate. I won't argue your point anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

no, i honestly can't. it's just an odd cloud formation. where in florida do you live? there's A LOT of military traffic down there. so, it could have been a military jet flying circles at a high altitude.

worldwatcher, do you not want to argue about it anymore in fear i may be right? i mean, how can you say "I know of the paths, don't ask how, just accept that I do" without providing any evidence? i thought a big basis of these forums are to provide evidence to our claims and ideas. people who don't usually get ostracized for not doing so.

and i'm not trying to argue or pick a fight, i just want a friendly discussion/debate. sorry if i come off rude, i just really dislike the "chemtrail" theory. i like to discuss it though, because i'm fairly adamant that it's nothing going on and others are just the opposite.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

no, i honestly can't. it's just an odd cloud formation. where in florida do you live? there's A LOT of military traffic down there. so, it could have been a military jet flying circles at a high altitude.

worldwatcher, do you not want to argue about it anymore in fear i may be right? i mean, how can you say "I know of the paths, don't ask how, just accept that I do" without providing any evidence? i thought a big basis of these forums are to provide evidence to our claims and ideas. people who don't usually get ostracized for not doing so.

and i'm not trying to argue or pick a fight, i just want a friendly discussion/debate. sorry if i come off rude, i just really dislike the "chemtrail" theory. i like to discuss it though, because i'm fairly adamant that it's nothing going on and others are just the opposite.

No offense to any parties on this board, but it's a losing proposition to ask for evidence for anything they say. I've learned this.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

just because the contrails are higher in the air than the planes arrivinga nd departing your aiport doesn't mean that they arn't overflying it to go somewhere else. planes don't stop and land at every airport. i see planes from chicago or further west overflying my house to the east to who knows where? toronto, NYC? who knows... the point is that just because you see planes flying doesn't mean that they are from or headed to a nearby airport.

Taken from the same location..Jan 1 2004 @ 830 am

Yeah. Someone took a HUGE breath of smoke,and was just doing a trick performed by the tongue and mouth to make smoke rings.

That's all ur seeing.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No it's not a odd cloud formation...with a hole?
On Jan 1st 2004 SOMEONE skywrote two zeros and USA.
No news reported on it, no aviation sites reported on it, nothing.
My point in bringing this up is,
Skywriting, is done using a chemical correct? Because if it was not a type of chemical, they would not be able to "turn it on and off" to write the letters.
So if skywriting can use chemicals, WHY could it not be possible that the "chemtrails we see are something other than just moisture condensation, or vapor trails or what ever..
I'm not saying that there is an evil conspiracy going on here, I just think that there is a big difference between a contrail (which the ones I have seen, usually extend a small distance from the jet AND vanish as the jet flies.
The other ones do not .
I know HowardRoark will debate my reasoning on this, and that is fine thats why I like to come to this board. And NO this is not photoshopped, I don;t play with pictures except to change their size for uploads, I had to cut out most of the pic just to get this up. I have the entire sequence of the writing...just not enough space..

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have seen some weird stuff like that also, the other day I was setting up some phone networking systems up outside so I was out there for about 5 hours. I have a habit of looking at the sky every once and a while for chemtrails because of the place I live. There were approx 7 chemtrails originating from the direction of Carswell AFB in Ft. Worth the planes were moving much faster than the usual planes from DFW airport. Then last week I was driving out of town for a job, and while I was passing Carswell I noticed that there was a chemtrail going up at about a 70-80 degree angle. The planes I have observed through my Telescope all had airforce or navy markings. The days when I notice many chemtrails are usually followed by changes in weather.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No it's not a odd cloud formation...with a hole?
On Jan 1st 2004 SOMEONE skywrote two zeros and USA.
No news reported on it, no aviation sites reported on it, nothing.
My point in bringing this up is,
Skywriting, is done using a chemical correct? Because if it was not a type of chemical, they would not be able to "turn it on and off" to write the letters.
So if skywriting can use chemicals, WHY could it not be possible that the "chemtrails we see are something other than just moisture condensation, or vapor trails or what ever..
I'm not saying that there is an evil conspiracy going on here, I just think that there is a big difference between a contrail (which the ones I have seen, usually extend a small distance from the jet AND vanish as the jet flies.
The other ones do not .
I know HowardRoark will debate my reasoning on this, and that is fine thats why I like to come to this board. And NO this is not photoshopped, I don;t play with pictures except to change their size for uploads, I had to cut out most of the pic just to get this up. I have the entire sequence of the writing...just not enough space..

actually, after is said it was possibly an odd cloud formation i did say it could have been a plane flying circles... and if you've actually seen a person making circles like that in the air why couldn't you just associate this with that. i mean, come on fella...

and just because someone write "USA" in the sky doesn't mean it'll get on the news. i remember about 5 years ago when Pepsi One came out. all over the metro-detroit area there was someone spraying "Pepsi One" into the sky. did that ever get into the news? no. that doesn't mean people didn't see it though.

yeah, the stuff they spray is a chemical. but all it does is make the exhaust condense easily. that's why they nozels for the spray all are where the exhause for the plane is located.

and weather changes ALL the time. literally, ALL the time. weather predictions are all crap and highly unreliable. and it probably was not at such a high angle. was it coming over the horizon? probably, because do to the curvature of the earth they do look like they're going straight up (or nearly so). it's a really neat effect i think.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm convinced an operation is going on in the skies. I've read that it's called "operation aerial obscuration". I've seen the sky painted many times with these particular trails, which turn to a thick cloud cover, and are usually followed by weather change. A few days ago they covered the sky between 10am-12pm. Later that day the meteorologist said, "the cloud cover's back, how much rain will we get this time?". He neglected to say where that cloud cover came from, but I watched the craft spray the entire sky until blue was no longer showing. We received quite a bit of rain the day after.
They're up to something, but you have to open your eyes to see.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

and just because someone write "USA" in the sky doesn't mean it'll get on the news.
yeah, the stuff they spray is a chemical. but all it does is make the exhaust condense easily. that's why they nozels for the spray all are where the exhause for the plane is located.

The only reason I thought it would be "newsworthy" was because the day AFTER Sept 11, in Kansas City MO, again, someone wrote USA (I don't have pics of that one though) IT did make the news, yet they never knew who did it. They also wrote XII in the sky the next day. And with all the hoopla going on about terrorist that and this I thought that it was strange that on Jan 1 2004, someone would write USA 00.
Again, I don't know what they are, I DO know that a contrail fades away after a short amount of time..these do not, they spread. As a matter of fact, if you are in the Tampa area, you can look outside and they are "painting" the sky again today. But why not every day?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"and CONtrails can form at anytime. the air just has to be the right humidity and denisty for the moisture to condense into water vapor. they blow out, curve around, and widen becauce of the winds at those altitudes are generally high."

i said that in an earlier post.

i never heard about that going on in kansas city. all aircraft save military were grounded immediately after 9/11 and anyone else would have been shot down with no remorse. are there any threads on that topic? i'd like to know more about that please.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i never heard about that going on in kansas city. all aircraft save military were grounded immediately after 9/11 and anyone else would have been shot down with no remorse. are there any threads on that topic? i'd like to know more about that please.

I doubt it, I always have my camera in the car, and for some reason that day I forgot it.
The only witnesses I have to the writing are the people that saw it at my work, but since I no longer live in KC, and most of the people that worked with me also got laid off, they would be hard to find.
Again, I repeat, I just find them interesting, don't think it is some big evil conspiracy, just interesting...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
kid, I said what I said, because I have access to individuals who can confirm directly for me the path of registered and scheduled flights. I do not go into details, because I could be jeopardizing this person's job. I also have access to flight tracker on another floridian skywatcher's computer, which shows flights that do not correlate with the chem/con trails.

Again I am not stating that these are chemical trails made to alter human mind state or change weather, what I am saying is that these trails are not typical of regular jets. Also not every trail is a chemtrail, I admit that, but there is something more happening in our skies, if you fail to realize that, then that is your perogative.

I have seen regular contrails, they follow the plane making them and usually dissappear after a minute or two. They do not linger, expand and form clouds as the the trails being made by these other aircrafts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join