It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear about Aliens creating us as an Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
John Lear, these questions are for you. If you can find some time to reply, I will greatly appreciate it.

First of all I thank you very much for providing us with the info. I listened to a lot of your conversations with Art Bell and George Noory. I listened to the one where you talked about Aliens creating us as an experiment and there is no God. www.youtube.com...

My Questions
1. If Aliens created us and there is no God, then who created Aliens?
2. You talked about Aliens sending Jesus to introduce religion along with 2 more people (prophet?) Do you know which other two were they talking about?
3. Who was the person that aliens created and humans killed and aliens could not find him?
4. You also said the aliens that created us and the aliens that abduct us are two different species. Are the ones that created us Plaediens (that look like us) and grays are the one that abduct us?
5. I watched Philip Schneider and William Cooper says that aliens lie a lot. Could the aliens be lying when they say that they created us and we are an experiment?
6. If soul is an electronic instrument, then why can't doctors see it? Regardless of how small it is, it should be detectable but soul looks like it is intangible. Why can't doctors find any physical evidence of soul in human body?
7. I saw some documentaries of people who have had contact with aliens and they say that aliens believe in God. Do you have any comments about their claims?
References about the existence of God by aliens below:
James Gilliland (2:12) www.youtube.com...
Michael Salla (7:11) www.youtube.com...

I will really appreciate if you can answer my questions. Thank you very much in advance.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by jack5100nv

My Questions
1. If Aliens created us and there is no God, then who created Aliens?

I forget what Sleeper calls it, I think it is called the 'life force'. God is something for people to believe in until they get around to understanding what it is all about. They need someone to pray to, to blame, to ask foregiveness, to ask for help, that kind of thing.

2. You talked about Aliens sending Jesus to introduce religion along with 2 more people (prophet?) Do you know which other two were they talking about?

Mohammed was one, Bob Lazar who read the "Yellow Book" couldn't remember the third.

3. Who was the person that aliens created and humans killed and aliens could not find him?

I think that was the third one that Bob can't remember the name of.

4. You also said the aliens that created us and the aliens that abduct us are two different species. Are the ones that created us Plaediens (that look like us) and grays are the one that abduct us?

No. The Plaediens didn't create us. They are just one of the billions and billions of different alien species. The grays are responsible for the care of the 'containers'. We are the 'containers'. We contain 'souls' which are undergoing maturity. Someone else is in charge of the soul. I don't know who that is.

5. I watched Philip Schneider and William Cooper says that aliens lie a lot. Could the aliens be lying when they say that they created us and we are an experiment?

They could be but I don't think they are.

6. If soul is an electronic instrument, then why can't doctors see it? Regardless of how small it is, it should be detectable but soul looks like it is intangible. Why can't doctors find any physical evidence of soul in human body?

The 'soul' is far, far beyond our ability to understand or measure.

7. I saw some documentaries of people who have had contact with aliens and they say that aliens believe in God. Do you have any comments about their claims?

There are billions of different aliens species. They all have different agendas. Probably they said that in order to avoid more questions. Most alien species prefer to have us find out that question for ourselves.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My first post on the John Lear forum.

First off thank you for keeping up here on Christmas Eve John. I hope you and yours are warm and well.

I've been having some strange dreams lately with images that stay with me when I wake up. Most recently a whole sequence involving me sitting across the desk from a older man while he told me that I wasn't all that I appeared to be in the mirror.

Both my grand parents were blond, tall, with blue eyes and very fair skinned to the point they wouldn't go out in the sun very much. A lot like the descriptions of the pleiadians.

Now my father is revealing to me that something big is on the horizon and "their" technology is as far ahead as a motorola razr mobile is to the rotary phone system. He can't tell me more than that and he doesn't return any of my emails on the subject.

I don't have any fear of off worlders, so how to I make contact with the friendlies?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me...

~S

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thank you John for answering my questions. I really admire your courage and dedication regarding bringing the truth forward. Few more questions:

1. Who are the sleepers? What is life force? How does life force work? How did aliens came into existence? How did their life form begin?

2. Why do Plaediens want to help us? What their agenda? Won't they be contradicting and challenging the alien species that created us by interrupting their experiment?

3. Last time I heard there were 57 species of aliens catalogued. Have we found more species?

4. Can you name the most dominant and common species interacting with humans and shed some light on their agenda? Like Plaediens, Grays, Tall Whites, Reptilians etc.

5. How did you come to realize that God does not exist? Is it an analysis of your from the information you gathered or did you get this info directly from someone else who was in contact with aliens? How did humans come to know about this info?

6. You mentioned that the population of Mars is 600 million. What specie are they? What do they eat? How do they get water supplies?

7. What kind of specie live on Venus? What kind of food do they eat?

I hope you don't mind my questions. It will be great if you can satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks and Regards,
Jack

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Thank you John for answering my questions. I really admire your courage and dedication regarding bringing the truth forward. Few more questions:

1. Who are the sleepers? What is life force? How does life force work? How did aliens came into existence? How did their life form begin?

Sleeper is a member of ATS. This is his story: blog.abovetopsecret.com...

John, from your research, what species of Aliens is the most powerful? I've heard of a species (i think i read it in the Lacerta Interview) that lives on a different 'plain/dimension' that can wipe out the universe. Have you heard of this?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheExaminer

I don't have any fear of off worlders, so how to I make contact with the friendlies?

They have already made contact. If you don't remember it there is a reason.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Who are the sleepers?

Sleeper is a guy that hangs out here at ATS. His thread is called "I'm Coming Clean On Extraterrestrials". If you have an interest in this subject go to page one of his thread, take a deep breath and spend 4 or 5 days reading each and every post. You will learn a lot.

What is life force?

See above recommendation.

How does life force work?

How did aliens came into existence?

See above recommendation

How did their life form begin?

2. Why do Plaediens want to help us?

Many alien species would like to help us. Unfortunately, due to our ignorance, many of us are not ready for help. Heck, many of us don't even believe aliens exist.

What their agenda?

Most aliens species want to help us mature.

Won't they be contradicting and challenging the alien species that created us by interrupting their experiment?

When I said we were an experiment I was misinformed. I was wrong. We are not an experiment. We are maturing souls.

3. Last time I heard there were 57 species of aliens catalogued. Have we found more species?

Billions of billions might not adequately describe who many species of aliens there are. But it's a start.

4. Can you name the most dominant and common species interacting with humans and shed some light on their agenda?

That would be a question for Sleeper. By the way he answers all questions but be sure you have read the entire thread so that you're sure he hasn't answered trhat question before.

5. How did you come to realize that God does not exist?

After realizing the vastness and limitless expanse of what we call the 'universe'. To say that the edge of the universe is 20 billion light years away would be to underestimate it by a factor of billions of billions.

Is it an analysis of your from the information you gathered or did you get this info directly from someone else who was in contact with aliens?

Once you get your mind in gear to what's going on as far as what you are here for and where you are you will get it.

How did humans come to know about this info?

We are gently herded onwards and upwards.

6. You mentioned that the population of Mars is 600 million. What specie are they?

Just like us. Same for the people on Venus.

What do they eat?

Food like us but more nutritious and much better tasting.

How do they get water supplies?

Aquafirs, rivers nd lakes. Just like us.

7. What kind of specie live on Venus?

Same as us. Same as on Mars.

What kind of food do they eat?

Similar to Martians.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I will spend time to read sleeper's posts and understand life force and species of aliens. I am sure I will have some questions for him after reading the info.

So, the population on Mars and Venus are Homo Sapiens? How did so many (600 million) got on Mars?

Q5: How did you come to realize that God does not exist?
A: After realizing the vastness and limitless expanse of what we call the 'universe'. To say that the edge of the universe is 20 billion light years away would be to underestimate it by a factor of billions of billions.

I believe that scientists might be underestimating the vastness and limitless nature of the universe but how does that implies that there is no God?

If we are not suppose to know that there is no God as it will ruin alien's plans for us because they created religion to keep us in check. How would we have this info if the aliens didn't want us to have it?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by jack5100nv]

[edit on 24-12-2007 by jack5100nv]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

So, the population on Mars and Venus are Homo Sapiens?

Yes, just like us but much more evolved. For instance those from other planets don't wake up in the morning looking for Arab Muslims to hate and kill.

How did so many (600 million) got on Mars?

They were planted on Mars just as we were planted on Earth. But they were planted much, much earlier.

If we are not suppose to know that there is no God as it will ruin alien's plans for us because they created religion to keep us in check.

Your question "If we are not supposed to believe in God..." is a misunderstanding. We can believe anything we want. The aliens gave us religion because it was easier for us to understand; a set of rules and regulations to live by (the Koran, the Ten Commandments, etc.) so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves while we were achieving maturity.

How would we have this info if the aliens didn't want us to have it?

See above.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

How did so many (600 million) got on Mars?

They were planted on Mars just as we were planted on Earth. But they were planted much, much earlier.

Do these 'people' have space shuttles, and have they ever visited earth? Do they have aspirations like we do to visit another planet? Do they know about 'us'? Who on Earth knows about 'them'?

I can literally ask a million questions, it just seems way too crazy to be true.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by hikix

Do these 'people' have space shuttles

They have transportation systems far more advanced than ours.

and have they ever visited earth?

All the time just as we have commercial agreements with them and go to Mars ourselves.

Do they have aspirations like we do to visit another planet?

They visit other planets and other solar systems.

Do they know about 'us'?

We have been engaged in commerce with those on Mars since 1966. We go there and they come here all the time.

Who on Earth knows about 'them'?

A segment of the government that the general public knows nothing about with includes Space Command. There are Army, Navy and Air Force astronauts that fly there all the time in ships the general public knows nothing about.

All the general public knows we do is launch as occasional space shuttle to the ISS. They have absolutely no idea what the true capabilities of our Space Command are.

I can literally ask a million questions, it just seems way too crazy to be true.

Don't worry, that's what you are supposed to think. Your only job is to pay taxes and die.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why aren't the people on Mars living a life shelter from the truth just like us? Why is the information about our solar system available to them but not us? Do they know that there is no God and they are just created by another alien race?

Q: If we are not suppose to know that there is no God as it will ruin alien's plans for us because they created religion to keep us in check.

A: Your question "If we are not supposed to believe in God..." is a misunderstanding. We can believe anything we want. The aliens gave us religion because it was easier for us to understand; a set of rules and regulations to live by (the Koran, the Ten Commandments, etc.) so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves while we were achieving maturity.

Sorry John. I think I was not clear in my question. My question is: If we are suppose to believe in God and live a life while having a belief in God then how do we have the information that there is no God? Where did we get this info? It is very contradictory. If I am an alien and I plant the people on a planet and then created a religion to keep them in check. I wouldn't want them to know that there is no God. But you know there is no God, how can alien let that happen? This completely ruins all their hard work, doesn't it? How do we have this info if the aliens didn't want us to have it?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by jack5100nv]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
namaskaar john
u said bob dosent remember the third name, but i am sure u must be having some guesses, is that buddha or some hindu gods which i dont believe would be the third one..........
do u think there is some kind of layering going on the planets/moons
it would be wonderful if you answer
thanx

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
John, Merry X-MAS and Glad you and yours are well! Just a coulple of questions for you: I was wondering what your take was on Alex Collier and what he says about the millions of humans on mars that are being (or were) destroyed by the reptilian race. Do you belive this to be true? And are you still misinformed about the moon with its 7 mile tall tower being a retrieval device to collect souls and send them back for reincarnation on Earth?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i probably shouldn't say this but i will. i often notice the reference to
"blond hair and blue eyes" as being the appearance of the "good guys".
i know all the witnesses and experienced ones say it is true. i find it
humorous that even in the unknown, the good guys are tall, blond with
blue eyes. damn this is a fun planet!!!!!

i mean no offense whatsoever.....just a comment.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks John for answering my post. Perhaps I'm not supposed to remember until something triggers it? I have that sinking feeling something very unexpected is going to do so.

I recently re-read C.S. Lewis's "Out of the silent planet." There is a passage in the back where a Dr. Ransom describes his trip to Paralandra to C.S. Lewis like it actually happened. When I was about eight my interest in both astronomy and beings from other worlds was fueled by this.

Re-reading it has triggered a lot of happy memories of my grand parents that encouraged my interest in art, science and music.

I don't need any more convincing that off worlders exist. I very much would like to invite them over for dinner and perhaps show my family the rings of Saturn up close.

How do I arrange that? Is there a beacon I can build to get their attention?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why aren't the people on Mars living a life shelter from the truth just like us?

Becasue they have been around a lot longer and are far more socially advanced than us.

Why is the information about our solar system available to them but not us?

We are kept specifically and intentionally ignorant by those few people who have managed to get themselves in charge of information (thus power) here on Earth.

Do they know that there is no God and they are just created by another alien race?

They know the truth.

Sorry John. I think I was not clear in my question. My question is: If we are suppose to believe in God and live a life while having a belief in God then how do we have the information that there is no God?

You have no information that there is no god. I said that I didn't believe in 'god'. What I meant was there is a higher and more powerful source that cannot be called 'god'.

Where did we get this info?

I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying.

It is very contradictory. If I am an alien and I plant the people on a planet and then created a religion to keep them in check. I wouldn't want them to know that there is no God. But you know there is no God, how can alien let that happen? This completely ruins all their hard work, doesn't it? How do we have this info if the aliens didn't want us to have it?

Knowledge cannot be acquired like taking a couple of aspirin. You cannot acquire knowledge with Cliff Notes. If you want acquire knowledge I suggest you start reading because it will not be on CNN or Larry King. You need to start by reading Sleeper's thread. The good, the bad, and the ugly.I would suggest you start as soon as possible. Otherwise you will continue racing headlong in the moebius loop that you are presently in.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks John for talking to me and answering my questions. I will read sleeper's posts and will get back with you. Probably in couple of weeks. Thank you very much once again.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Greetings John and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

my question to you this day: there are many here that feel that there is a coming major change in our current paradigm; i have followed you and your writings for many years, and veiw the skeptics with a grain of salt; what can you tell us about the feelings we have of major change?

thanks, John, for your time and patience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join