It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

f*cking people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i hate many people that i know. but today i was just waiting at the bus stop and this blue van came up to me asking for directions or something i couldnt understand because one the man was foriegn and two he was speaking loud enough. And after he had talked to me for a bit this other person closest to me screamed to me " you are gay" and they all drove off. They looked like immagrants.

god i hate bastards who shout going past in their cars.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sorry, but that is so retarted it's funny!

"Hey you! Your gay you gay head! Why don't you go do something gay!"

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thing is the person who screamed that i was gay was a small child well when i say small child i mean he must of been about 15-16.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i know damm People they think its funny but there ones that look retarded and like complete scocially ignorant twats but hey darwins selection will come into work and wipe them off the earth

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That blows, but it reminds me of something my friends and I do. We pull up to someone and ask them how to get to a street or local business, and when they are explaining how to get there we throw something at them like snowballs or other round objects. It's dumb really, but it passes the time. We would never insult the person verbally, and we usually do it to people we know.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
That blows, but it reminds me of something my friends and I do. We pull up to someone and ask them how to get to a street or local business, and when they are explaining how to get there we throw something at them like snowballs or other round objects. It's dumb really, but it passes the time. We would never insult the person verbally, and we usually do it to people we know.

I hope you get your #ing ass dragged out of the car and beaten senseless. I hate people like you. One day you'll hit someone like me and be really #ing sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

I hope you get your #ing ass dragged out of the car and beaten senseless. I hate people like you. One day you'll hit someone like me and be really #ing sorry.

Yeah, your probably right, but it's just the funniest thing to see their expression. It's not like we do it to old people or anything, it's usually people from school that we see everyday. That's not even bad compared to some of the stuff we do though. And don't worry, I'll never hit anyone because I am the best driver on the planet.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I live in a pretty large town and I know what it's like to be yelled at from moving vehicles. Thos f*ckin bastards dont have the nerve to yell fact to face with me and gotta do it while driving off....it's like "oh that's very manly of you...you f*ckin moron get a life"

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah, really funny. You're an asshole.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

Yeah, your probably right, but it's just the funniest thing to see their expression. It's not like we do it to old people or anything, it's usually people from school that we see everyday. That's not even bad compared to some of the stuff we do though. And don't worry, I'll never hit anyone because I am the best driver on the planet.

Well I hope you crash your car and someone walks by and throws a glass bottle at you.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Haha, ok. Don't be mad at me, man. It's not like I did it to you. Unless you live in North Tonawanda, New York.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No, but I do live in NY. That type of #s happenned to me before and I dont hesitate to pick up rocks and break windows.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Haha, ok. Don't be mad at me, man. It's not like I did it to you. Unless you live in North Tonawanda, New York.

You Bastard! That was you!

Just kidding, I live in Wisconsin.(moo)

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Prank Calls and TPing someones house were fun!
One time we spread newspaper across someones front yard and sprayed it with the hose.......it didn't pick up very easy.

Another fun prank was the spot light. Drive to someones house and shine the light in their window and keep it in their eyes so they cant see who you are.:w:

Turn off the neighbors tv with my remote...
Yep, the cable remotes worked on all the boxes in the neighborhood. We would sneak ovet to a friends house and turn the volume all the way up, switch the stations, turn it off....it was a great laugh.

Never really hurt anyone tho, not that I can remember.:bash:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk

god i hate bastards who shout going past in their cars.

That's nothing, the other day I was jogging and an idiot teenager tried to spit on me while driving by (he was in passenger seat)

I swear if I had had the power too, I would have runned after them and beated the hell out of their asses, both of them.

I mean, WTF?!?!?!? What's the point in doing that seriously????

Is it like "Oh look the guy try to be healthy, what a moron, I'll spit on him" !!!!

The little bastard's lucky I only had a quick look at it's face, else he would have had to watch him self to not meet me on the street.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
in the U.K where i live i get shouted at by passing vechiles all the #ing time. If its not bald men in white vans its young kids in passenger seats. everytime i go out theres usually something verbal and beeps of a horn at me.

just one more thing to say.

Not all us teenagers are that bad. theres a slight few about which are actually nice.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Kurt

Hey, I know teens are not all that bad ! That's really not what I meant to say, I know a lot of teenagers who are really REALLY cool, even some I get along better than adults I know ! Lol...you really can't generalize on that.

But that spitting-kid....damn I would have love to rip is throat out!

Dude, it seems to be hard in the part of U.K. you living?
I wouldn't like that. I've been jogging regularly like 3 or 4 evenings a week, and I never had anything like what you described. Well...there was this time when a few ladies hunked at me while passing by lol... But I really don't think it was meant to be harsh.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
in the U.K where i live i get shouted at by passing vechiles all the #ing time.

Come to LA & you'll think the UK is a cakewalk. When I used to take the bus when I was younger people where a holes.
It doesn't stop there once you begin to drive. You learn that LA is filled with huge self centered, arrogance, ignorant, moody sobs! Fours years driving I'm bitter as ever. I trying to take deep breaths & not let my inner rage over come me.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyway, back on topic ........

Sorry to hear that happened to you, however I wouldn't let it get to you. Obviously those turd brians don't have anything constructive to do but show how truly ignorant they are. People like that are truly losers, i'm sure if anyone was to go after them they would curl up in a ball crying.

I know when your little you do stuff like that because your still immature with a more primitive iq...
heck I used to try and throw sandwhiches in people's windows when they had them rolled down. But again I was only 12. Now that your older, you can't get away with something like that without getting a show up your asz.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that... It's not worth getting angry over, they did it because they thought it would be funny, they got their laugh, and i' m sure they've forgotten about it already... You gotta fluff it off.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
another question why cant i see the rant forum on the bts list ????

new topics

top topics

join