It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'batman vs. superman' movie poster in 'i am legend'...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I just finished watching 'I Am Legend' and, while watching, I noticed a poster for 'Batman vs. Superman,' a movie that is supposed to be made. It was pretty funny and cool, as 'I Am Legend' took place in 2012. Additionally there is supposed to be a 'Green Lantern' poster in the movie, but I didn't notice it. Also, in the movie, the gas prices were like 6+ dollars a gallon, which could very well be a possible norm for 2012
. Here is the CountingDown.com page for 'Batman vs. Superman:' link.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Link carnt be found, any chance of a new one ?

Super-Fox

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Website seems to be down at the moment. I'll have a gander later

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed that too xD But the way I understood the humour was that it's more or less a statement, that when "Batman vs. Superman" comes out the world has REALLY gone to #... hehe.

Sooo many untalented opportunistic people in Hollywood :S (in regards to those making "z" movies, like Batman vs. Superman would be)

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I noticed that too, but did not know Batman would end this way with Heath Ledger going so young, a drug was a cure for that film but in our world maybe drugs killed off the actor who played the Joker.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was put in as a gag.

The only thing close to that coming out would have been the Justice League movie, but it doesn't look like that's going to materialize, at least not in the form we'd all hope for.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Link carnt be found, any chance of a new one ?

Super-Fox

Works now.

Originally posted by Original_Sin
The Website seems to be down at the moment. I'll have a gander later

Again, works now.

Originally posted by The Big O
It was put in as a gag.

The only thing close to that coming out would have been the Justice League movie, but it doesn't look like that's going to materialize, at least not in the form we'd all hope for.

And, yeah, I didn't think that this movie would really be made (especially if they didn't have the actors that play Batman and Superman in today's films). I did read, however, a supposed opening scene (and a synopsis of the supposed first set of pages of the script) of the Justice League film. I can't remember if it was a fake, though.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am bumping this thread in hopes that someone will see this. 'I am Legend' was on TV the other night, I got sucked in and watched. I noticed the Superman Vs. Batman billboard in the movie.

I'm certainly no expert on this subject by any means, but with all the talk about symbolism and precognition in Hollywood, does the fact that this movie is actually coming out in 2016 mean anything? Any thoughts on this out there? I may very well just be reading too much into a whole lot of nothing, and I'm quite all right with that.

top topics

join