It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was half alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If Jesus was an Alien then he is deceiving humans by not being honest and simply giving humans some moral codes to live by with the idea that there is an omnipitent being who sees everything we do every second. Would you really put your faith in a God that has to pretend to be human and tries to trick you into believing a certain system of things (heaven/hell, God is watching you) just to get you behave in a certain way?

Aliens may be more advanced but I'm not too keen on the idea that every action we take is watched and recorded by an alien all-seeing eye. That would be impossible by any technology and I don't think Aliens would bother tbh. 6.6 billion, every action recorded. Only a real omnipitent God could do that.

If it's impossible for God to lie then Jesus is not an alien.

Originally posted by NohupI also heard a story once about a humanoid who was sent to Earth by aliens who later became a mild-mannered reporter for a large metropolitan newspaper. It's a good story, with a lot of two-fisted action. I'm guessing it's not true, though because I have an open mind, I'm willing to look at good evidence to the contrary.

your newsletter - give it to me!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Don't quite know how to respond to that, kind of blew my logic circuits.
The only one that is truly watching everything you do is....you! And if God is everywhere I guess it foollows that we are always monitored. It would certainly
explain why certain folks like to get blind drunk, for that wee little escape from the ever watchful I.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Since you seen him, would you do me a favor...

Stop him and ask him what his deal is...

I've always been good and he's never stopped at my place...

is it because I don't like fat guys sneaking around my house?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You might try offering a drink.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by jedimiller

HOWEVER when going with the argument that Jesus is God, even if the "soul" of Jesus was not from this earth, his body clearly was since he was born here as a regular child. So from the same point of view, he's not an alien

[edit on 23-12-2007 by merka]

None of our souls are from this Earth so that makes us all aliens? But we were all born of this earth- So then what are we?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
this is quite offensive actually and I dont see any connection, seems like this was just plucked out of the air to start something imho

Do you have solid evidence that jesus existed period? Or are you going to show me writings from people who enjoyed the occasional mushroom? And preachings from followers who couldn't tie there shoes on their own without sending a prayer?

I'll stop before I get bashed or banned or warned.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
LibBLVRdoc

good reply there, good to see there is some believers.

Might I add, yes the MANNA, that is the light energy your are given to drink as a believer... other eat or essence rob. With this light energy you can create elemental spirits and shoot them out your psi eye... ajna..

Yes, Elohim means Sons of God...yes many.

Ohya and others, we are indeed all aliens possible; I found I'm an old orion soul incarnate.

Thanks to the Spirit of God, he reveilved my soul memory and I'am one. But does that mean I'm evil? not all orions are evil; if just a few are.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well Jesus's Daddy is The Supreme ,that telling us he was only human thanks to Mary and what the Scripts have never hidden from us ..that He had a earthly mother but Heavenly Father.

Now i cannot think..tbh i do not ,i don't want to add more confusion in my mind Who God is ,Annanuki ? Grey ? or the 50+ odd other claimed species of alien lifeforms. I doubt it's any of those we claim to see as loads of people pick up "bad vibes" due to the horrible abductions stories and just the feel of evil when looking at non proven photo's/drawings and such "evidence" of the ET's.

We first need to prove alien existence and then we could move on to the next step. As we do not have 100% proof of ET's or what they are i cannot agree to The Supreme being the average alien we think we know ..i do know He is Omnipotent ,Omniscient and Omnipresent and so shall follow by faith.

Good theory nonetheless ,and even as a believer i believe we all can think and so have our theories as these sites are all about such things.

The Bible is God’s instruction to mankind. He expects all who are willing to read the Bible, to “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good” (I Thessalonians 5:21). Surely this God would not then expect us to assume His existence, while instructing us to prove everything else from His Word

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
One thing did occur to me that might be taken as proof that Jesus existed.
Presuming cover ups were as well organized during Roman times as they are today, the very fact that there are no official records of Jesus other then word of mouth, should be considered as a definite yes.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Lexion

I live a few minutes from North Pole.
Yes, there is a Santa Clause. And he has real elves and real reigndeer!
I just saw them today in fact.

You must live in the Fairbanks area. I come there often.

I stopped by there on a weekend drive because I wanted a picture of myself on his lap. He was leaving for lunch but said if I'd wait an hour he would do it with all 250 pounds of my large frame in his lap. I could not wait that long though. Maybe next year

For the others The North Pole and Santa's Workshop are a short drive from Fairbanks, AK. The post office even sends Santa's mail there. The Workshop is popular with Tourists and Kids in the summer. Stop by and say hay to Santa.

On topic -
Yes he was Alien to this world as are we. I find it quite odd that people who believe in Aliens can not see the link. Its all Semantics.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armin

If you're getting your source from Wikipedia, then you got more problems than you know. Any case, I'm sure you're happy and also proud by offending people, you must get a kick out of it.

I specifically stated in the name of allah for you to go correct it in the article, and asked to show me the way. Yet, looking at it now, it (being the whole article), is unaltered. I guess you aren't much of a believer as you think you are. Oh well.

BTW, Yes. I did get a kick out of it. BTW, I don't have a smiley face, but I do offer you this.

Muslim Terrorists.

Happy now? I REALLY like that your first post was to address mine.

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So what do you think about my roman cover up theory poeple, pretty snug would you not say... But really just wanted to wish everybody who is out there searching the ether for answers a very creative and fulfilling new year, also could not stomach leaving the thread on a note like the last one, Mr Stuckburn!
So peace be with you and may the future always keep us guessing.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.rael.org

Rael said this back in the 70s in his book. Jesus was 1/2 man, 1/2 Elohim. The devil/satan was merely those scientists back on the planet of the Elohim that opposed the creation of man on Earth, because they felt nothing good could ever come of man. Part of me says they are right, especially since we still kill our own today. Hopefully, we can all live in peace on day and remove the artificial boundaries we impose on ourselves through race, religion, etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i couldnt help but to reply to this. i'd like to mention that it is all just theory, so nobody is right or wrong. so here is mine.

the bible, edited as badly as it is, still gleams symbolism that applies here, imo.

the tree of life, the dna strand, the serpent giving the apple, knowledge, or .... let us say a major upgrade through genetic crossbreeding with an advanced race. the apple of knowledge symbolizes their contribution to us. the tree itself is the tree of life, symbolism for the dna helix.

we make a great worker class, and a wonderful experiment. we are one of the only creatures on the planet with opposable thumbs, a valuable tool-using ability that is great for a worker bee.

saucers are engrained throughout our art and culture for thousands of years. whether they are greys, or tall white guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, nobody knows and can only theorize..

one thing seems likely though. we didnt just evolve. otherwise, darwinism is dead wrong, because we are currently living with our ancestors.

the other problem with evolution is the fact that we only use 2 to 12% of our brain power. this is intentionally limiting our ability and i think connected to a worker bee experiment with our original ancestors. if direct evolution was correct, our brain power would be constantly maxed out near 100% in order to evolve.

i believe that jesus was an alien. or at least, a gifted chosen halfbreed who was sent for a specific purpose. most likely shepherding and control.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That's a new one shepherding and control..., I think you confuse the church
which was created to control or pervert his teachings with the man himself.
What you say about using only a fraction of our brains appears now to have been proven an urban legend by modern scanning technology, though I do think that once again we are being misled by science and our inability to connect it all in one bright flash of love and peace, and that is surely what will change a slave
into a human or superhuman if you like. I believe Jesus is the DNA spark residing within, the one that connects the heart, the brain and all unmentionable rest of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I specifically stated in the name of allah for you to go correct it in the article, and asked to show me the way. Yet, looking at it now, it (being the whole article), is unaltered. I guess you aren't much of a believer as you think you are. Oh well.

BTW, Yes. I did get a kick out of it. BTW, I don't have a smiley face, but I do offer you this.

Muslim Terrorists.

Happy now? I REALLY like that your first post was to address mine.

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Stockburn]
I find it quiet funny that you have anything to say about Allah considering you think Jesus was half alien? I don't know what type of drugs you are taking, but I would also recommend you get a psychiatric check. Also, the only terrorists are the ones terrifying women and children, you're still very ignorant and will end up in hell for making your statements.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Armin]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Jesus was a Star Pilot guiding the Earth home. A being aware of Universal foreplay.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What do you mean was...?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Armin, I don't really have anything to do with the growing feud between you and Stockburn, but let's face it religion does have its funny sides and I got a feeling that if you ask God or Allah as he is also known, you might find that he or she has all of our aptitudes( including pranky schoolboy humour )seeing as we were modeled after him. Some of the most illuminating moments in my
life have certainly come about with laughter.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One thing is for sure - we don't really know anything about anything. Some are still debating the existence of Jesus...there are too many missing parts to the story about the rise of the human race to engage each other in a serious discussion about Jesus being alien/human or something else.

I think that the truth about our origins is lost forever. For example, can someone tell me why, we humans get sunburned or can actually freeze to death? It makes no sense if you believe in the story of evolution. Natural selection would have insured that all of us could survive on the planet with nothing more than what we came in with...just like the apes. The problem is, we cannot survive like the apes, we need shelter, clothing, medication, etc.
My guess is that the entire planet was once a single temp - no harsh winter, no harsh summer - just one temp, all over. Something happened, wiped out most of humanity and left only a few....these few decided that they would start over and set a course for all of humanity to follow - the bible......Jesus......all of it......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join