It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new triangle craft filmed by NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Would anyone care to discuss the appearance of a triangular craft filmed by NASA as they tracked a fuel tank falling back to Earth? This is the first I am seeing the video and I have been looking. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A very interesting clip, indeed.

Flag and stars for you.

The experts will no doubt descend upon this quickly and get to the bottom of the triangular craft seen 3/4's of the way through.

Watch the bottom right quadrant of the vid.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Very strange indeed.....however, I think it has already been discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Becker

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
reply to post by stikkinikki

Very strange indeed.....however, I think it has already been discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Becker

Yes, you are right, it has been posted about. It's just the first I have seen it and I left a comment in the thread you reference.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The STS-115 video looked very promising, (28 seconds in). The object isn't reflection since it appears below the clouds.

But looking at STS-120, we see the same handheld camera scenario played out, at 2:28 in, clearly shuttle debris...*sigh*

You know, with all these claims about hard evidence left and right, which always end up being about a blurry picture; I was wondering what would be hard evidence for me...

Firstly, a couple of things come to mind.
Take the account of an ex NASA astronaut. An account where he says he saw something, and Filmed it...He never changed his story in decades.

Take the account of an ex US military. An account where he Filmed something..He never changed his story in decades.

Now, in both these cases, the "film was never seen again".

For me, if these two rolls of ORIGINAL films were to show up, the original films these gentlement TOOK, and they showed what they claimed they saw, I'd say that's good evidence.

Btw, the gentlemen are Gordon Cooper and Robert Jacobs, The film they took was on May 2 1957 and Sept 15 1964 respectively.

new topics

top topics

join