It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys make of this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
youtube.com...

They were i think practicing Orgone energy things, when they experianced something caught this picture.

Interesting to say the least, though id share it with you guys.

Metal music loving scientists test effects of giant orgone chamber on musicians. Unexpectedly an image of a visitor was captured for all to see on the curtain by high definition camera. The photograph is unaltered. Compare this to Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich? Regardless, it's not for sale.

One of the comments from the Authors of this said these:

We were refering to the term "Orgone energy".
I do think the lifeform in the image is 100 percent real because we saw 3 total and only managed to capture one on camera.

More images have been taken since and we did say we saw 3 and only filmed one. Four is the current sighting count. 2 on film.

All i got

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I would be interested in seeing the other pictures, but in this instance I think it's a case of "seeing what you want to see."
While watching the video I wasn't even sure what I was looking at, and the video explanation does not seem to help much.

It's a wall?

A test of ordone energy on musicians?

Metal-loving scientists?

The whole thing just seems silly to me. Do you know where to find the other pictures?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutrients
While watching the video I wasn't even sure what I was looking at, and the video explanation does not seem to help much.

It's a wall?

A test of ordone energy on musicians?

Metal-loving scientists?

The whole thing just seems silly to me. Do you know where to find the other pictures?

LOL Me too, i was lost at to what i was looking at.

No, but i will try to investigate this further, and find other stuff on this.

EDIT: I found this on MetaCafe, it said that the person who submitted it was MetalPress.tv, the same ones on the YouTube

www1.metacafe.com...

[edit on 21-12-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The video was clearly not taken in all seriousness. Simply look at the last statement on the video...

We were not expecting aliens to appear magically on the curtains. We don't think they did either

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
The video was clearly not taken in all seriousness. Simply look at the last statement on the video...

We were not expecting aliens to appear magically on the curtains. We don't think they did either

See?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
im calling hoax on this one, some thing just doesnt look right. but hey what do i know. ive been wrong before...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
From the video:

This metal fabric bends light; changing its speed and its look.

I question how professional these "scientists" are. You can bend light, but I'm almost certain you can't slow it down.
I also didn't see a single face, aside from the one at the very end where they mirrored one half of the screen to produce something that looks like a classic demon or devil. Even that was stretching my imagination.
This is a hoax.

top topics

join