It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger the third and final 'third antichrist'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What seems to solidify the antichristic overtones... Napoleon is widely being considered the 'first' antichrist - especially in terms of the prophecies of Nostradamus, which are said to predict three antichrists in total.

The 'second antichrist' is usually said to have been Hitler. And the 'third', of course, has yet to materialize.

Given the parallel observed between Schwarzenegger and Napoleon, as well as Schwarzenegger's various Nazi connections (his father was a member of the Nazi party), it's almost as if we are to view the Hollywood star as the 'third antichrist'.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Book of Revelation 9:11

Often I have thought of the antichrist to be a person to be loved by many and to bring peace to the world. But Arnold looks like he could be it by force. Many biblical historians believe the antichrist will be born of Austria.

A couple quotes from the best and greatest book about the antichrist...

“will succeed at whatever he does” (Dan 8:24 NIV)
“larger, stronger physique” (from Daniel 7:20)
“icon of success” (Daniel 8:24)

Californians not only elected a leader with zero political experience and nominal English language skills, they also elected a foreign citizen to head America's most populous state, a "state" that has a larger economy than all but a handful of nations in the world (great training program to taking over the world). Those were some rather large hurdles, but what really makes Arnold Schwarzenegger someone to watch is that he uniquely fits the ancient prophecies regarding the physical bearing, personality, and tactics of a political leader who will, with religious and popular support, ultimately lead a virtual genocidal war against the children of God at the close of this age. Of course, I refer to the one commonly as man of sin and the period of time known as 'the great tribulation' or 'time of Jacob's trouble', all of which I consider to be near at hand.

Though a naturalized U.S. citizen, Schwarzenegger also remains a citizen of his native land, Austria, the same country that spawned one of his own personal role-models, Adolf Hitler. This dual-citizenship status is unusual, only being granted in special cases. According to the August 17, 2003, "Online Journal Editor's Blog" - "The San Francisco Chronicle reported on August 18 that the bodybuilder engaged in the exercise of political string pulling to maintain his Austrian citizenship after becoming an American citizen. Austria generally does not allow dual citizenship, but Joseph Krainer, former governor of Styria, Schwarzeneggers home province, helped the celebrity retain his status as an Austrian. 'We would have been idiots if we had denied Schwarzenegger's express wish at the time to be allowed to keep his Austrian citizenship,' the Chronicle quoted Krainer as saying, 'After all, today Arnold is the best known Austrian in the world.'"

Think for yourself!

-------------------------------------
Fixed title

[edit on 21/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Think for myself? Ok, i will.

Schwarzeneggar is not the Anticrhist.

He has not really united anybody of any race or creed or religion; the Anti Christ will.

He has not been an icon or a harbinger of positivity in the midst of chaos; sure the world isnt really good right now but not at the height of a full fledged world war.

Other than that, i dont see how he has become much of an influential figure in our world, Putin is a better choice.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I always thought it was defecating vampires

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The irony would be unbearable, if "The Terminator", would turn out to be "The Antichrist".
Damn, that would be a box office hit!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'd say the third in sitting in the White House right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The third is not George W. Bush. Though it is interesting he holds the mostly successful military campaign in history and it just happens to be were Babylon used to be in biblical times. Weird but Georges actions are true and balanced and he fights for America. Not the best president of my life time but he doesn't wavier and he stays true to the cause! God bless GW Bush. But Arnold the terminator is in my opinion the Antichrist. And about unifying nations it is tough to do when you are just getting your foot in the door to eventually become President of the greatest most powerful nation in the world. You have to understand the time table! Plus did you know the Arnold has been over to Israel talk bouot supporting there military. Thats is a little funny since his father had times to Nazi Germany.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by IrishMick]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishMick

Okay, i fully agree with you about GWB.

Now, with Arnold, in order to convince me that he is the third anti christ, could you post some links to the situations he's been in, like in Israel? Or about how he's unified nations and such.

Because IMHO, Arnold does indeed and quite possibly has the correct position to rise to and the charisma, but can he indeed UNITE the whole WORLD, become the harbinger of peace and truth, and rebuild babalyniaon temples in Israel, sit upon them, and then screw the whole world over creating a fascist NWO until he gets owned by Jesus?

To me, its highly unlikly he is the Anti Christ. Wasnt the AC supposed to rise up from a European country, while STILL being inside that country? Arnold has already immigrated to America; his status means nothing unless he is IN a Euro country.

My bets are still on Putin as a better cadiadate (not saying that Putin is the AC, just that hes a better choice).

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well Arnold did rise up from Europe and he moved to the united states. So it really matters how you understand the phase "rise from". I look at it as birth. And Arnold is know all over the world and is very popular so he does have the name to unify and get people to love him.

Your question on if he can rebuild the temple and all that. He is the AC he can do anything and it is written that he will so even if Arnold is not the AC that will happen.

Links to Arnold in Israel
armageddoncocktailhour.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

The recent fiscal emergency declaration by Gov. Schwarzenegger indicates that California (the 8th largest economy on the entire planet) is about to fall into choas. We should watch how he handles this; California is a great proving grounds and should show us not only his ability to bring economic stability (which is something the Bible predicts the anti-christ would do on a worldwide scale), but also the manner in which he leads others to accept his decisions. If he were to successfully stabilize California, he would instantly become an extremly influential person throughout the governing world. He is already an extremely influential personal outside of politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
The irony would be unbearable, if "The Terminator", would turn out to be "The Antichrist".
Damn, that would be a box office hit!

Look at the titles of his biggest movies. His movies are nearly prophetic. Running Man, Total Recall, Terminator, 6th Day, End of days. You accidentally fell on a HUGE foreshadow.

www.scatteredsheep.com/perilous_times/antichrist/schwarzenegger/ac_beast.htm

[edit on 12-12-2008 by watchmen]

[edit on 12-12-2008 by watchmen]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yup, just the other day, I was thinking to myself: If there is still this conspiracy surrounding the legitimacy of Barack Obama's birth certificate and he does becomes the 44th president of the United States, then why shouldn't Arnold Schwarzenegger become the 45th president to the American people? It's truly a creepy foreshadowing.

I mean, it appears that anyone, natural born or not, can be president of the United States.

[edit on 2008-12-12 by pikypiky]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
< it is this guy.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Think for myself? Ok, i will.

Schwarzeneggar is not the Anticrhist.

He has not really united anybody of any race or creed or religion; the Anti Christ will.

He has not been an icon or a harbinger of positivity in the midst of chaos; sure the world isnt really good right now but not at the height of a full fledged world war.

Other than that, i dont see how he has become much of an influential figure in our world, Putin is a better choice.

Just my opinion.

If he could become pres than it would unite immigrants with American empire. (anyone can hold highest job in land that lives here and pays taxes)

so he unites

He is right wing catholic yet believes in abortion, stem cell and gay union so that is creed and religion.

right now he is saying we should debate marijuana legalization amongst the chaos of economic panics.

And you can bet your sweet ass that if pot was legalized cuz of him and that someone, he, being born in another country could become president that he would be influential. Besides think of the movies he has been in!

And the wars.. Well we will see.

Anyone, why does the Antichrist have to be a bad thing?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishMick

I do not think Arnie is the antichrist he does not meet enough of the requirements however have a look at this below. This is a list of statements from the bible and comparing a certain man to them.

Obama antichrist?

1) Starts small but becomes great (Self explanatory)

2) He will be arrogant and boastful
(This was made by McCain, contains relevant parts of Obamas speeches that I would certainly call arrogant and boastful)

3) He will become very strong, but not by his own power, in his quick rise to fame,

4) He will be blasphemous and speak against god and his word

(Muslim, christian or what?)

5) He will come from a dominant power in the world
-Pretty self explanatory as America is considered the most powerful nation on the planet right now

6) He will be a sterned faced king
-Self explanatory if you look at many of the pictures of him

7) He will be a master of intrigue and deception

- Some of the other things that Ive already listed back this part up

8) He will be a king different from those who have preceeded him
-Many things can back this up, he campaigned different, he has said he is different, his background is unique when compared to any other president, he is the first black president etc

9) He will be known as the "lawless one" or "rebel"
- His CIA codename is renegade which is defined as, a lawless one or rebel
- He rides in the Beast (custom made car for obama)

10) He will be seen standing in the holy place just before he takes office

moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com...

11) He will often be called a Messiah

12) He will cause astounding devastation
- Time will tell, his withdrawal from Iraq has been deemed to do this.

13) He will have a wounded head
- There was a picture featured in an article but was dismissed as a flag reflecting off his head while he was given a speech, I cannot find this anymore but if I do I will send it as it looked like a burst head with blood running down the right side of his face. I can hardly find more than a few pictures of his right side anymore.

14) He will be miracioulously healed, the world will be astonished
- Not happened as far as I am aware

15) A false prophet will arise to be his "right hand man", causes all to take a mark and erects a "living image" of him
- I think this is a statue that will be erected of him not a literally living image of him. That is if he is the antichrist

16) A 10 nation coalition will give him great power and authority
- The EU is an ally of America, it is a 28 nation coalition but only 10 of the member nations are full members.
www.weu.int... (click the tab labelled "delegations" for proof of this)

17) He will implement a 7 year covenant with "many" (some say 3.5)
- This could be the amount of time he will be president of the US
- It could also be the G20 meeting agreement?
- It could be peace in the middle east (This could also be a great way for him to give the gift of Solomans Temple to Isreal as a good will gesture, that would prevent outcry if done correctly)

18) He will attack Christians and Jews and persecute them viciously.
- He has already attacked scriptures
- There are also Fema camps in america causing a lot of worry at the moment as well which could tie into all of this if you think about it because the government acknowledges them but will not say what they are for and gas canisters, fences with barbed wire pointed inwards...why?

19) He will change laws and times concerning "worship"
- He has made law changes so far but none concerning worship
- He is introducing a civilian national security force
- He recently did not take part in leading national prayer

One last thing, have a look at this below,

This is true, check this out,

www.illinoislottery.com...

Press ctrl + f and type in 6-6-6

You will see,

11/05/2008 Evening Pick 3 6-6-6
11/05/2008 Evening Pick 4 7-7-7-9

Theres the list and the dates 666 = devil, 777 = god, 9 = judgement (statistics of that happening, wow)

Anyways that the 19 traits of the antichrist and he meets way to many, no other person meets them as far as I can see, maybe 4 or 5 but not this many!

There are more things happening daily that he is doing as well but I will have to read up on that to add more if there are. He is also speaking backwards very clearly but that is open to interpretation which is why I have left this out. If you want to hear some ive converted 2 myself on ATS Media.

Just to add, these are some of my reasons for thinking that Obama is the antichrist and not Arnie.

Controversial yes but true? Who knows but hes showing far too many signs for my comfort.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
15) A false prophet will arise to be his "right hand man", causes all to take a mark and erects a "living image" of him

Didn't biden make a claim about some thing in 6 months after he took office??

And if we get an RFID out of this swine sickness..I will have to beleive whole heartedlyin the bible...good one..

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Awwwwww man, that makes sense, Nostradamus was not viewing the future time line, he was watching TV. he must have got his crystal ball misaligned and got one of those new 70" Plasmas with high def blu-ray, and some guy watching Terminator 3.

Yeah, I hear those plasmas are nice, and very realistic, whew, thank god, I thought there might really be a WWIII or this thing you call Anti-Christ.

What is this Anti-Christ stuff anyway, is that like a new deodorant, or like spray, and how did you learn of it, is there some ad somewhere I missed

Did someone tell you about it, and how did they learn of it? Is this a big market, like is there alot of Anti-Christ deodorant. Man, I think I have missed out on something here. I need to get me some of this Anti-Christ stuff, so I can learn more about Christ.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Theres the list and the dates 666 = devil, 777 = god, 9 = judgement (statistics of that happening, wow)

666 is actually 9

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9. Same vibration, 666 is vibration of 9.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21 = 2 + 1 = 3 This is not God. Jesus was a seven vibration.

COMMON MEANING OF 9 IN NUMEROLOGY
You are socially conscious, concerned about the betterment of the world, idealistic, visionary, tolerant, imaginative and creative, compassionate, romantic, selfless and generous. are also giving, sharing, loving, caring, noble and aristocratic.

I suspect, my personal belief, that 666 is Anti, but not Anti Christ. It is anti current rulers, and that the Bible has been hijacked. The world is upside down.

Basically people dressing like punks with swastickers , are actually Pro Christ. And Christ followers overly focused on the Anti-Christ are innocent people support the Anti-Christ.

And since this possibliity exists, and us humans are in the dark when it comes to the true knowledge of things, all we have is personal experience.

And that is basically my point in my post inferring Anti-Christ is a deodorant brand. It might as well be as a concept, since the whole thing is suspect. Kind hearted Christians might have been duped. I believe now based on personal experience, they are in tough with a power. They do feel spirit. They feel the spirit of the 4th dimensional Dracos.

I have felt both, the spirit move in church meetings, and I have felt the love from ET ships. I am telling you, there is no comparison, they are totally different. I honestly think the spirit people are plugged into is corrupt. It is a false spirit to fool a cajole humans and make them feel safe.

My perception, is to only follow you heart and you own experience, trust yourself, and to ignore some things from the Bible such as what I just said.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It was rumoured, apparently, that Nostradamus suggested the Anti-Christ would originate from the Arab world (now the Middle East.) There is so much theological nonsense and hear'say that it is difficult to find the description of the allege Anti-Chirst.

From King George to Hitler, Blair to the Pope and even Hannah Montana have been attributed to the Anti-Christ.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It is well known the Roman Empire was the antagonist mentioned in the Revelation of St.John the Divine - six hundred and sixty six does indeed equal Nero.

In fact, the number of the beast is 616. Third century manuscripts of Revelations do not place the number as 666. There is a polite, friendly and quite mundane debate occurring in religious circles as we speak.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by XXXN3O

666 is actually 9

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9. Same vibration, 666 is vibration of 9.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21 = 2 + 1 = 3 This is not God. Jesus was a seven vibration.

COMMON MEANING OF 9 IN NUMEROLOGY
You are socially conscious, concerned about the betterment of the world, idealistic, visionary, tolerant, imaginative and creative, compassionate, romantic, selfless and generous. are also giving, sharing, loving, caring, noble and aristocratic.

I suspect, my personal belief, that 666 is Anti, but not Anti Christ. It is anti current rulers, and that the Bible has been hijacked. The world is upside down.

Basically people dressing like punks with swastickers , are actually Pro Christ. And Christ followers overly focused on the Anti-Christ are innocent people support the Anti-Christ.

And since this possibliity exists, and us humans are in the dark when it comes to the true knowledge of things, all we have is personal experience.

And that is basically my point in my post inferring Anti-Christ is a deodorant brand. It might as well be as a concept, since the whole thing is suspect. Kind hearted Christians might have been duped. I believe now based on personal experience, they are in tough with a power. They do feel spirit. They feel the spirit of the 4th dimensional Dracos.

I have felt both, the spirit move in church meetings, and I have felt the love from ET ships. I am telling you, there is no comparison, they are totally different. I honestly think the spirit people are plugged into is corrupt. It is a false spirit to fool a cajole humans and make them feel safe.

My perception, is to only follow you heart and you own experience, trust yourself, and to ignore some things from the Bible such as what I just said.

I added this on to the end as something that I noticed and checked out with the lottery numbers.

The interpretation of the numbers is not my own, it is according to the youtube video maker which people should know if they watched all the info. No matter what the numbers mean they did appear so although the number meaning is up for debate it still does not change the fact they appeared and the odds of them appearing are staggering.

Also 13 of 19 points being met is above 65% accuracy so far regardless of what is correct here in terms of what numbers mean, is the bible right, does god exist and so on.

That is what alarms me rather than debating numerology or what version of christianity is right etc.

It seems to me that even if this was 100% accuracy which it could become just as it may never happen, some people will rather simply turn a blind eye using another source that someone else has written to comdemn the bible.

Its a bit silly is it not, someone makes points about a specific book and compares them to a person. Counter argument quotes a different source entirely (not the bible) and relates it to the specific book (bible) and leaves out the original point completely. If the world worked like that people would be having conversations that did not make any sense whatsover if you get me.

Anyways none of this changes the fact that right now over 65% of what the bible has said about the anti christ figure appears to be happening.

<<   2 >>

join