It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Impact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Nobody is saying that Nibiru is going to hit us, apparently it comes through every 3600 years, plenty of time for us to forget about it. There are some records however, both geological as well as in writing Sumerian tablets are the oldest so far. There are even some drawings of what it looks like.
Nibiru is estimated at having 4 to 8 times the mass of the earth and it supposedly rotates in the opposite direction, we should be able to see it with the naked eye at sunset from 2009 onward. Most sources claim it will pass us once on the 21'st of December 2012 with a shift of the magnetic pole and then again in February 2013 with more devastating consequences.
I think we should take it very seriously indeed and prepare for all eventualities,our governments already have their own agendas well planned I am sure, hopefully they will assist us or leave us in peace and allow us to make our own preparations. The most important one being the unity of all humanity
to face the transition as one entity of love, respect and responsibility.
We must join now in a global effort to try and salvage as much of nature and technology as possible. The military industrial establishment will have to refocus their industrial production from destruction to survival. Resources have to be fairly shared by all in our quest to preserve as much knowledge as possible. We owe it to our children and to ourselves to drink this bitter
medicine, it's our greatest moment, let's do it in style !

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Their have been way too many threads about this now. Any planet sized object that is a year away from becoming visible with the naked eye would have been picked up a long long time ago by semi-professional astronomers.

Every night their are people scanning the sky looking for objects that pose a threat to earth. They are looking for things that are a few km across, its impossible they have missed something 4 times the size of earth.

Even if we pretend that it has been hushed up...

How can it be that these planets have come so close to each other in the past, yet avoided destroying each other or throwing the orbits out si we never meet again?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What about that heat signature 9 billion mile out in 92,and the 50 Billion mile one they reported in 83, what about all the reports of space vehicles being inexplicably pulled off course, but you are right we might as well forget about it, not much you can do other then relax and hope that its just another doomsday scenario...! I would certainly like some real irrefutable evidence before I cast everything aside and take that stride.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have never heard of the heat signatures you talk about, but 9 billion miles is about how far away the voyager probes are. 50 billion miles is way out into nothingness.

As for the space vehicles, are you talking about the voyager spacecraft? If so, i remember hearing an explanation for that. I don't remember the reason right off hand but im sure it had nothing to do with planet x.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nibiru Is generaly accepted as fact by Freemasonry and other secret societies.

MasterMason is a good site to read the common take on it.

Could it be fact? I don't know anything except what they tell you in the news. I do know that we can only watch about half the sky at any one time, and its not a star so we would not see it until some other body lit its surface. According to legend the orbit is large enough and its moving fast enough we may need to swing a telescope along its arc and follow that to even see it.

I would be interested in what astronomers think.

new topics

top topics

join