It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodriguez @ Michigan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Anyone else a little suprised at the move from WV to Michigan? I know he was looking at the end of last season to go to Arkansas I believe, but decided to stay at WV. Then all of a sudden he's gone and takin' up Carr's old spot. Bare in mind he was from WV I think, must be a money thing, or perhaps the lost to Pitt was the last straw or something. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Boy were we surprised here in West Virginia with the move. He did go and talk with Alabama at the end of last year. They didn't want to give him the money that he wanted, so he came back to West Virginia and stayed for another year. The only reason he stayed at WVU as long as he did was out of greed. It was possible that he could have won the National Title with WVU. All I can say is that he lost his chance for a National Title when he went to Michigan. It just put me in a stupor as to why he would leave before another BCS bowl game. This time, it's the Fiesta Bowl against the Sooners of Oklahoma.

Richie Rod is a traitor!!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
RR is looking for a NFL job, what better way to increase his stock than going to Michigan and win. And better yet he don't have to even win a national championship, he just have to bring Michigan to a respectable level and win the Big10 and that will do.

He will stay at Michigan for 2 or 3 years tops, wonder who's going to replace him? Bobby Petrino after he finds out that the winning and coaching in the SEC is worst than the NFL.

join