It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Iv always been interested in Chakras, but never dwell heavily on the subject. Reality is actualy, I never read anything on chakras!

My interest sparked from an interesting dream of mine.

www.healer.ch...

Brow Chakra

Also known as: Consciousness Awareness Center, Third Eye, Ajna

Body Mind Associations:

Color: Indigo, Midnight Blue

Parts of the body: This Chakra is associated with the forehead and temples, with the carotid plexus

Endocrine Gland: Pituitary Gland

Sense: Extra Sensory Perception, all of the inner senses corresponding to the outer senses, which together are considered spirit-to-spirit communication. These include, for example, clairvoyance (inner sense of vision), clairaudience (inner sense of hearing), clairsentience (inner sense of touch), etc.

Consciousness: This Chakra is associated with the deep inner level of Being we call the Spirit, and with what we consider spirituality and the spiritual perspective, the point of view from that deeper part of our being that western traditions consider the subconscious or unconscious. It is the place where our true motivations are found, and is the level of consciousness that directs our actions and, in fact, our lives.

It is also from this point of view that one sees events in the physical world as the manifestation of co-creation among the Beings involved in those events.

Element: Inner Sound, the sound one hears inside that does not depend upon events outside. Often considered a pathological condition by traditional medicine, it is also seen by eastern traditions as a necessary prerequisite to further spiritual growth.

Now to my dream.
Simple as it was, its complexity and message was deep.
I am in a car with an indian man carrying a notepad and a pencil. It seems that I am going through a drivers test.
He asks me to close my eyes and tell me what colors I see transcending away from me. Thier are 5 colors he tells me. I close my eyes and observe, White, Orange, then the rest were hazy ( forgot ), But in the end I am supposed to see a red light. I see a blue color, Midnight Blue.
I open my eyes, and he gasps. " No, thats impossible, you can not be seeing Blue, Noone ever sees Blue "

The dream ends thier. Iv never understood chakra, nor was educated in the matter of color's in chakras.

Im not sure what this means as a whole though? Was I observing my " Sub consciouss "self.

Deep

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have always had this sensation on my forehead (third eye location) that turns on whenever I relax my face. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the Brow Chakra or any Chakra for that matter but would be interested what it means. I can't really explain the sensation, it isn't a good sensation nor is it a hurtful one, it's somewhere in between.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i'vebeen wanting to know more about them and how to "open" them...but i havn't dwelt much into it.I'mnot really good at meditation.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I simlpy believe that my "Third Eye" is more observant than my 2 physical observant eyes.

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
deep, I have no insight to what your dream could possibly mean, perhaps, it was a trigger for you to investigate into chakras, since it made you aware of the topic?

personally I do believe in chakras since I practice hatha yoga. hatha yoga is one of the more difficult ways to have your chakras aligned and opened. here's an another link to help you in your quest. There is a great wealth of info on this site.

sivasakti.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow, what an amazing and complex site.

I dont think i'll be on ATS for the next month

Thanks for the link worldwatcher.

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
luckily for you, I decided to share it

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
WHY SEXUALITY?

In the act of lovemaking the couple embodies the dyadic wholeness of the Supreme. Tantric sexual union resonates with the very foundational energies of the Universe: it captures, magnifies and re-directs the essential Cosmic Power of Life. It is therefore not by chance that sexual intercourse brings the most intense emotional experience that the human being can have while in the flesh. Therefore Tantra uses it predominantly to create that overwhelming unifying energy. The erotic impulse stirs up the Kundalini energy so that it can rise, through the subtle duct of power along the spine, to the highest center of power above the head. This process renders the adept immortal:
i]

Look as if Im going to have to lose my Virginity aswell!

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
lol...deep

take it easy with that info and use protection when you do.

top topics

join