It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Sigils and Magick work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Hopefully one of these days all of mankind will wake up to the fact that all magic, including pray beads, incardation, and upto most prays wispered in private to a heavenly father all work on the same two teer basic princable.

I'll name these two teers.

Let's call the first one "MOJO". Is this mojo a positive effective or a negitive effective. Are you requesting something at the expense of another? Are you requesting something you only wish you had but don't really need? Are you requesting something that would truly benifit you and others? Mojo is like the grease that sets up the wish to make it to a place where it can be granted.

Secondly is the teer of self projection. Are you putting your magic in to time/space in such a way that you'll be changed. Will you just make your wish and then drop all activities that might bring about granting? If you wish to find that special person to fall in love with, are you then going out or hidding in your home? Are you making yourself a more attractive person on some inner level or are you still wallowing around in selfcentered recherardness?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Personally I have tried Sigilization in the Chaos Magick form. I got to thinking of ways that would ensure success and what could very well increase the chances of losing the meaning too. What I did was write several sentences of desire and gathered the letters of each sentence on identical paper. Then I shuffled and put away the papers for a couple of days. Then I started to make sigils and seperate the ones that I did with the ones left to be done. I lit a candle of appropriate color and taped the sigil to the candle and let the flame illuminate the sigil through the glass. Then I internalized the sigil with my target's name made into a mantra and focused on the sigil. Then I burned the sigil and completely forgot about it. So far my first successes are very strange indeed, but I know that as the experience of what will lead to my desires being made real will cost me or others, I will learn what is worth risking and what is not. As would any serious person in the realm of magic.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join