It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME: Person of the Year is .... Putin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ah yes, the smart and sober version of Bush. Russian Mafia know damn well not to get out of "control". Although just another crooked megalomaniac like the rest of the worlds leaders I tend to believe his astonishing approval ratings are actually pretty close to the truth although Im sure Moscow adds ten or twenty points before the numbers get published. Still when it comes to "US" vs. "Them" then "They" have one of the best skilled albeit stone cold leaders in the world. Time and again Ive read how Americans approve of Putin over their own president by up to and sometimes more than fifty percent....

Unfortunately I voted for W twice....am going to hell, straight to hell, do not pass go...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Putin is Illuminati ? i thought he was a really high up mason, or was it a lizard man ? actully was he a alien ? or is it is it skulls and bones ? O wait, who cares. How come every one is part of a group ?

O well, congrats Putin

Well, I guess nobody likes to be lonely.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure he should have been man of the year in 2007, but in a couple years who knows? He is certainly poised to be one of the wealthiest men on earth....

Putin Possible Owner of Secret Fortune

new topics

<< 1   >>

join