It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm still digging, but it's a bit strange.

I called Blockbuster Video just around the corner, but no answer.
Then I called the Wal-Mart in the second lot to the east of the property in question to see if someone local could shed some light. I spoke to three people that work at the Wal-Mart and finally got a little information.

The property adjacent is Denon CD Manufacturing, now out of business.
The property in question is owned by Flambeau Plastics.

I called Flambeau at:

Flambeau Madison
Madison, Georgia

1330 Atlanta Highway
P.O. Box 916
Madison, GA 30650 USA
Ph: 706-342-8300

• 150,000 square feet
• 15 Injection Molding Presses: 250-1,300 tons
• 11 Blow Molding Presses: 1-20 lbs shot
• ISO/TS 16949:2002 Certified
• ISO 9000 Certified
• TS 9000:1998 Certified
www.flambeau.com...

I spoke to a receptionist in general about their business, and then I asked about the property on Lions Club Road.

She suddenly paused, then she said she wasn't aware of any facility owned by the company at that location.
I asked if she knew of a plastics company at that location, and she said no.

After trying to get further information she really didn't want to talk to me further.

We need someone to do a drive-by and look at the place, I'm hitting dead ends.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
can anyone explain why 2034 lions club road appears
(the google earth placemark) right in front of the property in question?

is 2034 the correct address and Not 1190?

or is 2034 the address of the adjacent property?
(across the street from the property in question)

screen shot of 2034 lions club road google placemark:

screen shot of 1190 lions club road google placemark:
1190 lions club rd. is the address listed for B&B concrete
(src:georgiafacts.net...)

Edit to add: great job anxiety disorder! seemingly a plastics manufacturer would have a warehouse or two to stockpile their product, rather
than leaving their merchandise out in a field, seemingly.

[edit on 12/20/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
After trying to get further information she really didn't want to talk to me further.

Nice job AD&AV, and
to everybody.

Could somebody check my math on units visible on site (from Google Earth) and in the provided picts. I am sure there is an error somewhere.

@18 units per stack in earlier photo (rounded up to 20)
3’ wide on short length
so 5 stacks every 15’ (long sides touching)
100 units per 15’ length (long sides touching)

The Western Perimeter Wall is about 800’ long so,
800’/15’*100units = approximately 5333 units

Interior blocks are approximately 84’x 102’
84’ = 12 rows (7’dimension end to end)
102’ = 34 columns (3’ dimension side to side)
12*34= 408 stacks in a block

a single block looks to be about
408(stacks)*(20units/stack)= 8160 units/block

Conservatively there are 18 full blocks
146,880 units in storage (as blocks)

Estimated perimeter and inner walls total (5333*4)
21,332 units

Rough Total site estimate
175,000 – 200,000units

Metro Population of Atlanta (75 miles away)

% of units per that population
~4% (would that be a small disaster or a large on?)

[edit on 20-12-2007 by scrapple]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
O my god people....why is there any debate about what is going on here?
Whatever these things are i doubt they are inteded to store christmas ornaments.....definately bodies or some kind of waste. This is scary especially with such disparities regarding the address and the businesses that are attatched to them.
We gotta blow the lid off this thing someone needs to contact a large news administration.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpediem
back to the origin of the post, She/he said they called a radio station and confirmed it was FEMA coffins ??

As stated in the beginning of this thread, I emailed these pictures immediately upon return to my home in Ellijay. I received a reply from Freedom Radio and asked "what are these?" They look like coffins.

They replied they are in fact coffins, FEMA coffins in preparation of a biological attack. Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
O my god people....why is there any debate about what is going on here?
Whatever these things are i doubt they are inteded to store christmas ornaments.....definately bodies or some kind of waste. This is scary especially with such disparities regarding the address and the businesses that are attatched to them.
We gotta blow the lid off this thing someone needs to contact a large news administration.

Blow the lid off....

Exactly why I asked where are the lids stored! That would throw a monkey wrench into their plans...

Its obviously not going to be a full blow nuke attack on Atlanta, they'd muss up their neat piles.

Agreed - something other than christmas ornaments here! But I bet money its something totally laughable and innocuous.

..though musselwhite I hear what your saying, and the CDC is not too far away right? Maybe they actually store coffins? Its possible without a conspriracy?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Please enlighten us as to what's going on, so we can all panic as well.
There's a field full of containers. There's some questions with the addresses on Google Earth. Those are the 2 known facts here. I submit that one might want to learn a little more, before rallying the militia.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Well i would bet that those things are coffins because of the fact that they look like them....simple conclusion. If you were storing something other than the human body why would it have to be 7 feet long why not just a huge wearhouse or boxes? They are made of plastic right? So they must be storing something that either needs to be preserved in someway, some biohazards, something that leaks etc.....

PS.
there have been many reasons to call the militia in this country but no one ever got the chance. Waco texas anyone? if there was any time to revolt against an oppresive government it was then and the time is probably comming again.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
reply to post by GUICE2

Please enlighten us as to what's going on, so we can all panic as well.
There's a field full of containers. There's some questions with the addresses on Google Earth. Those are the 2 known facts here. I submit that one might want to learn a little more, before rallying the militia.

Well are you going to add something or continue to snipe from the corner? Just curious. (Meant for BlueRaja)

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

I already said it looks like a field full of Rubbermaid containers. It'd help if I knew who's field it was before making wild assertions as to their intent.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well....i really dont need any more info before i make the assumption that something foul is going on and something foul will eventually happen. You dont stockpile water unless you know a drought is comming you know what i mean?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I have never seen a black rubbermaid product in my life.

That sure would make a big batch of jello!

[edit on 20-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Why dont we beat them to it and start storing all of the US's unwanted christmas decorations? Or just decorations in general....you know, because people keep those thing in their attics. WE can store the whole countrie's decorations in that one field and then distribute them when the holidays arrive!! That would be great....

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hard to say what these are for. Could be that they are going to have to cut off the water and will give these to residents for rain water collection. Also doubles as a bathtub.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Do we know how long these "coffins" have been in this place for?? It would probably be a good start to find out. Im only assuming "if these are involving REX84 or the FEMA" that they would have been produced at the time of serious threat... eg 9/11... Iraq..... but lets be honest, if your government was expecting mass hysterior, i cant imagine why they would leave such things in public display? Dont get me wrong this whole REX84, and garden plot expectations worry me, because at some point, wheather it be sooner or later it WILL happen, and we can but hope OUR ELECTED LEADERS!! do their jobs !!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

It probably is a coffin though....they had so many people die down there becasuse of katrina and so much disease could potentially be spread from the bodies just lying around that the CDC probably had these things made for the next time something like this happens. I would bet money on this second to the first global, genocide conspiracy thing. Not global but maybe nationally speaking.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thought i'd better let you know that i've e-mailed my local 'Flambeau' company (for all those that dont know, i live in England, and their local plant is 40 mins away from us (Ramsgate) i havent specified much, i;ve just asked if they've ever had dealings with Federal emergency management agency (FEMA) Lets just see if they reply !!
!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

Hey, thanks for doing the math in the post above.
I was going to give it a shot with my trusty calculator, but math and me don't get along.

It's after 6:30 pm in Georgia now, so I won't make any other calls today.
If someone doesn't come up with a solid answer by the morning I'll follow up a couple other leads.

In all of ATS we must have a member that can take a drive over and snap pictures of any signs, company logos, buildings, current inventory, any trucks on the property, etc........

Even if someone knows someone nearby, give em' a call and see if they'll go over.

If you do go over, stop at the office and ask what the hell they are.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is a higher res image from MS golive maps. From it I need to revise my unit on site numbers a bit. I feel it is fairer to estimate a block consists of

12 columns (7’ length)
25 rows (3’ length)
X

300 stacks / per block

Also this earlier shot is interesting - as it sort of answers two of my questions;

1) Where are the lids. I now guess the off-color stacks are the lids. If true that would mean one large block of lids for two large blocks of ‘caskets/containers’. Just a guess here based on visible light and color difference – any suggestions.

2) How they where loaded into the site. This earlier photo shows from the facility in the north, opposite the main road. Is that building the plastics factory mentioned prior? Anyhow the building in the back I am betting is the provider. Also note the very front perimeter has not been added in this pict yet.

3) Anyone have the 3d/birdseye upgrade for MSLIVE maps loaded - I don’t want it on my machine. If so could somebody get a bird’s eye view of the concrete facility? These tend to be really clear angular side-view shots of the ground. I want to know if that is a cement blast furnace, or simply a concrete mixing station. I am betting the latter.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpediem
Thought i'd better let you know that i've e-mailed my local 'Flambeau' company

Nicely done. I am sure this will all be cleared up by morning and we can enjoy the holdiays knowing this whole thing was one big ATS mix-up and that we are only looking at the manufacture of a 'rendition-class' travel / opium return-run shipping container.

night all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join