It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain what these lizard people look like (MT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well i have a weird memory of about 3 years ago very strange it was, i was at home in bed sleeping then i sort of woke up and saw something at side of my bed, looked like a retilian lizard being like the greys but thicker neck and normal looking eyes, i seem to remeber it was sort of weird brown, yellow colour retile skin, it was wearing clothes seem to have some sort of leather jacket on, well i said get away go away and as it was sort of dark with only moon light comming into room as i was getting up now to deal with it in what ever way i could it seemed to disapear into thin air within about the 5-10 secs i was getting up, it did seem to make a noise sort of hissing gargle noise.

i would say it wasnt much taller than 4 and half feet max, and looked like it was just staring at me observing me, it didnt seem happy that i woke up hence that gargle hissing noise before it dissapered.

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
*Apparently* The lizards control the greys so pretty much if you wern't seeing things or some sort of dream you should be honoured you saw something way high in command

ID

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why would reptilian aliens rule over grey aliens? Is there evidence of this or is this simply speculation?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
Why would reptilian aliens rule over grey aliens? Is there evidence of this or is this simply speculation?

Just from what I read and it is speculation I think I kind of made that obvious when I went "*Apparently*"

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well i heard tha reptillions are the Greys only enemy and i read some where that they are on thier way to earth but i dout its true.

new topics

top topics

join