It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell boyfriend pilot call

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anatomic Bomb

Sure, here's a YouTube version www.youtube.com...

So again, does anyone know if this was a prank on Art, or has Art ever admitted to being in on the prank?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
F-16 scrambled, Gun Turets and Sirens this is all put together with sound bytes!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love technology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Speaking of which...
Does anyone know what is located at these coordinates:
36° 5'16.18"N 115°57'36.99"W

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I believe this is where Ed Dames located the Steve Fossett crash site.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was actually listening that nite. It was April 1st 1997 or 95 if i recall correctly. I emailed Art numerous times for a couple years after that and never recieved a response. Considering it was april 1st i tended to believe it was fake. But it sure sounded good and convincing.

My $.02

Silver

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woofin406

YOUTUBE

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey,

I believe this story to be true.

The Long EZ home made planes can and have been modified with a jet. It's called the EZ-Rocket.

The top speed is 360 kph or 230mph.

The distance from Indian Springs to Area 51 is about 110kms or 70 miles. It would take him about 15 mins if he went top speed.

Flying north between Indian Springs and Beatty there may have been some confusion over which base should sent a jet to intercept as he was probably on the border of the restricted air space R-4808N & R-4806W. This is evident because of the fact that the air-force jet took far too long to get to him. He may have dropped his altitude as well which may have further confused the radar operators. Also, no-one has done this since the 60's, so it would have come as a bit of a surprise.

Comparing the jet noise from the original broadcast and that of a youtube video of the same plane gives similar results, however, this is inconclusive.

The fact that there are 2 versions on the net, one with a cannon and crash, and another without, gives reason for suspicion.

The sound from the cannon or gun, occurs twice, with the second presumably hitting the plane. The second sound is slightly off from the reaction of the pilot, the cause being the speed of sound is slower than a cannon or gun.

If this was a hoax, which it may be, it would have to be a very elaborate one. The calculations are correct and if this was taken to a court of law, it would be found as the truth. Or maybe a lie, as this is the court of law we're talking about.

Notes:

Motive
Well that's obvious. But for him personally, it sounded like he was getting pretty old so I'd say that this was on his 'bucket list'. Also, he sounded very proud to say this was his GF, you can also hear the fear in his tone, not to be mistaken for the tone of a lie, which dips, fear makes you shake. He also was full of information, very quick to respond to questions and overall very open. These are signs of someone telling the truth.

Spotlights do sound very odd. This really doesn't make any sense.

Why use a rail gun? Good question. Maybe it's protocol.

He didn't have his radio on, lowered his altitude and kept going.

Make your own judgements, but I've been trying to figure this out for about 7 hours now, and this is my conclusion.

Rest in peace old man, trying to follow his heart. Anyone know his name? Let's just call him, Roger.
Good on ya Roger, you did what we've all wanted to do.

We're all pussies compared to him, we should all get together and storm the place. Viva la Revolution!

Starkiez

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, you can sit there and sit there and want to believe. Harboring some deep conviction the truth is right there, knowing good and well you are looking at some kind of hoax. This is where it gets scary, you may want to believe but, when presented with the evidence, the cold hard proof put forth by someone who after just like me listening to countless BS claims all of a sudden presents you with the truth, and I hate to make a comparison to the movie THE FIRM but it is right, the truth is impossible to swallow. Now it becomes uuuuh well, we have learned the truth now ower search has just found the gold mine, but than ower search that we love to follow has just ended. MAJOR BUMMER. What is worst? Knowing or not knowing?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It was a guy flying a long-ez wearing a G-Suit!!!!!

One can hardly fit in a long-ez, no less one wearing a g-suit!!

Entertaining, yes. Real, no.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

huh?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

Yes you could. It would be a tight fit, but yes, you could fit.

How can you base a decision on one piece of evidence? Taking the whole thing into account, any intelligent person who has investigated this story would say that this is more than likely a real account of what happened that night.

I said it MAY WELL be a hoax, but why is everyone so sceptical of this one?

This particular recording is probably true.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My understanding was the call was genuine and not a hoax.

Numerous planes have been shot down and individuals gone missing/arrested for entering Area 51. Lesson learned, as Art states, do not play games with national security and the security team of top secret facilities.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh boy... Fake as a 3 dollar bill, but still funny none the less.

I can certainly tell you that first of all the background noise heard in that call was looping over and over again, this was the first dead giveaway. Second of all, the "siren" noise wouldn't be heard like that from a moving vehicle, it would have a Doppler effect to it with changes in volume and clarity as the aircraft moved through the air. Thirdly, the so called "F16" flying by would be so loud that it would cause massive distortion and completely wipe out all the other sounds being heard over his cellphone.

Entertaining, but very amateur at best... I could have faked a much better scenario of a small craft flying into the middle of A51 with a few sample disks, plugins and effect processors within Cubase or Ableton Live.

Still, quite funny. The thought of some guy attempting to fly his little experimental into Area 51 in the dead of night is hilarious...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I dont think its authentic because any plane flying in restricted air space would most assuredly be dealt with...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

hmm well to me it looks like it was dealt with .... incase you might have missed it .. they shot him outta the air (allegedly)

i dont see why this wouldnt be true though.. i cant confirm that the air raid siren wouldnt be that loud even if you were flying that fast, or the jet would drowned out the guy in the e-z but i could almost guarantee that they would shoot you down if you passed through.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I listened to this years ago. Who knows? It could be true I mean we got people on here wanting to know the best way to infiltrate area 51 lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For sure not real. For the reasons mentioned before, and especially because of the jet comment. There is no way any noise would be heard over that cellphone. Jets are LOUD.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join