It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell boyfriend pilot call

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I know I'm new, and I do realize that one must take all of this with caution. I have searched through a little, and haven't found this yet. I wonder if anyone has an mp3 of the call to Coast to Coast in which a woman's boyfriend is flying an airplane toward or over what he claims to be "Area 51." I did find reference to the former employee hoax in the ATS archives, but that's not what I'm searching for.

Can anyone help, or point me to a thread that I may have missed?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
At the risk of sounding like Capt. Obvious; have you searched VIA Google, YouTube or even better.....the Coast to Coast web site?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If Art reads your thread title, he may become a bit upset with you since it seems like you're talking about his boyfriend...

........Not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont have a link, but i've heard it 100 times!

It will pop up again when you least expect it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It was late when I posted this, and that was about the best way I could think to describe it... sorry Art!

Each time I search google or youtube, I come up with the other popular call from a man who says he was recently discharged for medical purposes. I can't seem to get the right one... maybe my search criteria is off?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just been searching for the link, found it on myspace of all places.

Man flying over area 51

Hope it works

Paul

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i just get the myspace home page when I hit that link... can you copy/paste the url?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok sorry, here is the web address of the myspacesite,

profile.myspace.com...

if you scroll down to the a little bit to the C2CAM audio files you will wee the man flying over area 51 clip.

Hope it works! I heard this for the first time yesterday & am not really familar with the show. Its sounds really scripted and actually pretty funny so im guessing it was made up.

Still it was a good listen thanks for making me aware of it.

Cheers

Paul

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
one the best calls ever!!!

to me it sounds incredibly authentic, I only wish I was listening live.

ahhh the good ol days of c2c!

(thankfully JC still calls in)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
art bell has a boyfriend what ?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
here is a better link

download-v5.streamload.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm a fan of Coast to Coast and Art Bell, but I don't know the history behind this call.
Was this a prank by the caller, or was Art in on this one as well?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would love to know if they ever heared from either the faxer or the pilot.
Does anyone know if they ever tried to contact the woman who send the fax or if there was any kind of follow up on this on the show ?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was listening to the show back then when this happened. It was obviously scripted. Art used to do stuff like this a lot back then, probably getting his ham buddies in to take part. He always admitted to wanting sensationalism and ratings before the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This was a fake.

Two things... No one would ever be able to man a small home aircraft and fly it in to what he thinks is the no fly zone. Most aircraft without a radio on wouldn't know the precise moment where they would pass the no fly zone. F-16's aren't even used at first call. Classified helicopters are used. Remember this, no civilian has ever done what this hoax claimed. There is a reason.

That's all I can say now.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Fake.

A pressure suit in a Long-EZ?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Fake.

A pressure suit in a Long-EZ?
Also if someones being shot at, LMAO, they wouldn't be going, 'Oh baby, I'm going in.'.

No one would ever be able to man a small home aircraft and fly it in to what he thinks is the no fly zone.

Why?

Most aircraft without a radio on wouldn't know the precise moment where they would pass the no fly zone.

GPS?

[edit on 17/1/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Simple, a lots of GPS jamming involved. Second, any home aircraft flying into the no fly zone on radio silent will be shot down immediately.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

No, both of those are pure fantasies, and if you run a search or kindly ask the Aircraft project residents they'll tell you why.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't suppose anyone has a link to a non-MySpace copy of the vid. I hate MS and you have to join to see the vid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join