It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Dubya's Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I really, really wish I could take credit for this, but I can't...

From the DU forums:

Here's what you can expect tomorrow, in case you want to sleep in.

Boy oh boy -- Tough Tim Russert takes on George W on those ugly things that have surfaced over the last 4 years....

Ordinary mortal wither away under the laser saber of Truth that Russert wields with such merciless mastery. This is the man who made John Kerry lay on his back and pee submissively, who got Wesley Clark to confess that he didn't switch from Republican to Democrat, but rather from Communism to Islamic Terrorism, and then break down in girlish tears. Under the brutal bombardment of Russert's sharp mental weapons, John Edwards just started to scream in a high-pitched voice and ended up hyperventilating and then nervously vomiting.

But Mighty Tim cannot find any fault with this flawless stallion of a man, and can only stammer and weakly mew in the Great Man's presence. He shivers as he takes the measure of the man -- which is vast -- bigger even than Texas -- maybe as big as Heaven itself.

What to take home with you: George W is the greatest man who ever lived, ever -- the same as Jesus except not God's Only Begotten Son, but Barbara Bush's son.

I've seen Cheney on Meet the Whores -- and I just have to laugh at the absurdity of it. Russert just goes all gooey, just about panting and drooling over his power, nodding like a bob-head toy.

But put a Democrat on his show, and he turns into a rabid terrier, barking and barking and barking and snarling and nipping at the intruder in the studio.

www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
President Bush is so full of crap it isn't even funny.

He tries to remind us about Saddam's brutal dictatorship but manages to 'work it out' with North Korea.

"diplomacy is just beginning" with North Korea, where the United States and its allies are seeking to persuade the communist nation to abandon its nuclear weapons programs. "We are making good progress," Bush said.

about WMD...

"They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq," Bush said. "They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we'll find out."

Wow, what about all those locations you speculated they were located in...didn't follow up on them? Where was Saddam to use his weapons of mass destruction if not against the US invasion of his country? I guess he didn't want to be called a liar too soon. But Saddam would eventually be, wouldn't he? That is, if he ever used his weapons...

"I repeat to you what I strongly believe, that inaction in Iraq would have emboldened Saddam Hussein," Bush said. "He could have developed a nuclear weapon over time - I'm not saying immediately, but over time. ... We would have been in a position of blackmail. In other words, you can't rely upon a madman."

Almost every country has the 'ability' to produce nuclear weapons if they bring the reasources together to do so. Just like every human being can fire a gun.

(forgot quote)

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Requiem]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Boy oh boy -- Tough Tim Russert takes on George W on those ugly things that have surfaced over the last 4 years....

It only SEEMS like 4 (or 14) years. Can you believe it's only been three? He sent us to hell in under two, and we've been discussing it for one.

Just three years baby. And he wants four more? Or does he...?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Eh, I didn't even watch the interview....didn't feel that I could stomach it. But from what I hear, it wasn't that bad. By bad I mean full of Bush's usual squirminess...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
president bush is so full of crap?

take a look at the guys running for the democratic nomination! you talk about crap. there aint nothin there but pure bull #!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think they're all full of crap. I became a little upset when Al Sharpton said that we were gonna bring the 'boys' home from Iraq. Yeah that upset me just a bit.

Bush is the crap king, and it's time for a flushing.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lol, I slept in and missed it.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When I watch Dubya on TV it makes me feel uneasy. He's such a moron.

top topics

join